CHAPTER SEVEN

LWWY!

CHAPTER SEVEN :(

DESTINY P.O.V

I did the same boring morning routine with no Harry waking me up conversations. I sigh and made my way to school.

All day I was getting 'I'm so sorry about Harry' I blocked everyone all day at school. I was back to my eleven year old depression now.

"Hey Destiny are you alright?" Said Finn staring at me then to my food. It was lunch by now and I hadn't even touch it at all.

"Yea totally okay." I said quietly. The whole table was staring at me. "Guys please leave me alone see I'm smily now I'm talking their I'm alive." I glared at them and back to my food.

It was quite for awhile then everyone went back to their little business. I sigh feeling tears in my eyes. "Everything is going to be alright Tiny. How about me and the Harries twin buy you some pizza after school?" Chris said smiley and started dancing horrible.

I laugh by his weird actions. "Fine." I smiled and started eating my food happy that Chris is going to buy me some pizza. I can't say no to pizza it's my beyond favorite food!

School was finally over and I saw Chris, Finn outside. Where's Jack?

"Uh where's jack?" I said confuse. I want pizza. I want pizza. I want food. I miss Harry food!

I felt my phone vibrate saying I have a message. I open my iphone and Liam wants me to text back.

D: what's up?

L: just want you to know that we have a interview and well be coming back around midnight.

Ah man who going to feed me?! Oh yea Chris hahhaha stupid me.

We finally got to the 'pizza joe' and ate well Chris and Finn ate mostly everything. Me on the other had ate only less then three slices of pizza.

"That's all your going to eat Styles!" Jack said surprised. I just rolled my eyes. "Yep could I go home now I'm getting tired." I said checking that it was now 4:30 pm. Wow time went by fast.

"Okay but I promise Liam to look after you because he doesn't want you be home all alone." Chris said I nodded my head.

"Bye Lads!" I said giving Finn and Jack a goodbye hug. "Bye Styles will miss your little butt!" Finn said winking at me. I just laugh and wink back.

"Aww how come your little cheeky bastard comment made her laugh not fair!" Jack pouted. Wow my friends are bunch of weirdos. O.O

"Because I'm the cute one." Finn said in a duh voice. "My god were twins you know what bye Destiny see yea tomorrow. I have to handle this kid." Jack said rolling his eyes.

I just laugh and walk away with chris walking with my skateboard. We finally made it home and went to change into my pajamas.

It so boring without Harry and its all my fault. If only he hadn't pick me up at all.

It been four weeks that Harry in a coma and sure enough I went back to my old habits of cutting an I eat more less then before. The boys started to notice I'm more quite now and try to cheer me up. I look a bit more skinny then before also.

It's a Saturday and theirs nothing to do at all again. "Destiny want to go skateboarding?" Louis said looking at worriedly. I hadn't been talking to no one after the pizza with Chris and the twins.

We made it to the skateboard park and went off doing tricks with Louis normally. I was trying to do this one trick but miserably failed doing it so I landed on my butt.

"DESTINY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Louis said running towards me. He help me up and starred at my wrist he look at me wide eyes then back to my arms. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.

"Destiny please stop doing this you promise." He said letting with sadness on his voice. I didn't answer and look at my skateboard I pick it and started walking away.

I heard Louis running behind me. "Come on Destiny you have to start talking sooner." He said finally walking right beside me. I just ignore him like the usual with all the boys and kept walking making no eye contact.

"Destiny please answer me our hearts are breaking seeing you like this especially the little leprechaun is starting to go back to his depression." Louis said staring at me. I look at him with no emotion and kept looking straight again.

We went back walking to silence which I enjoy very much. He sigh. "Destiny please stop acting this way I know you miss Harry very much believe me we all miss the cheeky boy our selfs but-" I cut him off.

"There I'm talking happy now. Louie just do me favor and don't talk to me. I'm not really up for this kind of conversation." I snapped at him and used his real name for the first time.

We went back to quite and finally made it home. "Hey Destiny want some pizza?" Liam said holding a phone by his ear I guess he's ordering pizza. I nodded my head and went upstairs to my room.

I started to be more distant from the boys now also. I just don't really feel like seeing them at this moment.

I was about to walk into my room when I heard crying. I followed the sound and it came from Niall room. I guess Louis was right after all.

I open his door and saw the poor leprechaun crying to tears on his pillow case. He saw me and cried even more. Wow do I look that bad now well I did get more skinny now.

I walk up to him and gave him a hug which he gladly took the offer of crying on my shoulder. I really couldn't understand what he was saying because all I heard was "asfhkiklpsg" from him but still just nodded my head.

He finally stopped and took a deep breathe. "Destiny I know that you went back to cutting because when I pick you from school I saw cuts and dried blood under your long sleeve shirt." He said with puffy red eyes.

I nodded my head. "I'm so sorry Niall I'm just really depressed I feel like this is all my adult that Harry is in a coma. I'm so sorry." I said feeling a lump on my throat. I'm not going to cry I all ready wasted all my tears.

"It's not your fault Destiny things just happen that's all. Do you promise to stop cutting please for me?! It's breaking my heart to see you like this." He said going back to tears in his eyes. I look down at my arms and then to him.

I gave him a hug. "I promise Niall and I mean it this time Hun." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I heard footsteps running upstairs then Niall door burst open by a crying Louis. What happen?

"Louis what happen?" I said me and Niall standing, walking toward him. Louis tried to stop crying and took a deep breathe.

"Harry he....."