Chapter fifthteen: HELP ME OUT CURLS!

Chapter fifth-teen : \_(^0^)_/
HELP ME OUT CURLS!

DESTINY P.O.V

Right now me and Finn are getting the talk from Zayn. And yes I mean the talk about the bang bang bang. But we weren't going to do it though we're not stupid.

I look around my room and the corner of my eye I see Finn scared out of his mind. I laugh at his face reaction but died down when I saw Zayn glared at me.

"Like what if you gotten pregnant Destiny blah blah blah blah blah blah." Zayn said I know of block him out so I kept hearing the 'blah' coming out of his mouth.

I put my head on Finn shoulder and hold his hand, I felt his body relax more. I smiled up at him then look at the angry over protective Zayn.

"Zayn we were just kissing." I said. I heard footsteps coming to my room, great now I have to deal with them not to sound rude and all.

"What's going on?" Chris said ribbon his sleepy eyes. Aww he looks so innocent.

"Who pregnant?" Harry raspy sleepy voice said confused staring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We were just-" Zayn cut me off again. Alright then Zayn your gonna get the bad way then. "They were about to-uff!" I tackle him to the ground and pin him down.

"Ace." (Awesome) everyone said at the same time. Creeeppyyy.

"HELP ME OUT CURLS!" I told Harry punting at Zayn feet to hold them. Harry agreed to do it. Everyone was pretty much entertain by now.

"Zayn listen- Oi he just lick me!" I said holding my hand away in disgust but went back to serious on his little bum.

"Zayn we we're just kissing okay! We weren't going to do it that disgusting and I won't never have sex with anyone else since I'm still traumatized about my past." I said feeling my eyes get watery but blink them away, I'm pretty sure Zayn caught me since his face went to guilt.

"I'm sorry it's just I get worried about you tiny, I just want you to do the right thing." He said looking at me. I let him go and smiled.

"Dude you just got tackle by a girl!" Niall said clutching his stomach from his fit of laughter. Everyone soon join Niall fit of laughter while Zayn just playfully glared us.

I went to peck Finn lips but someone swoop me away. "Doesn't mean you go back making out!" Louis said throwing me on his shoulder.

"Finn he's going to kill me with carrots!" I joke but Finn just shrugged and walk away. "We'll thanks!" I screamed back. "Anytime babe!" He laugh back to me. What a boyfriend he is.

"Louis put me down!" I said hitting his back. "Ouch and nope!" He said popping the 'p'. Then I got a great idea.

I kept poking his big bum to get him annoyed, Louis doesn't like people touching his bug bum.

Brittany stared at me surprised. "Touch, touchy, touch, touchy look at me I'm touchy Lou big Bum!" I said poking big bum giggling. He really does have a big bum, if you throw a baby at his bum it will go right back to yea.

"Stop Tiny!" Louis said whining then put me down on Liam lap. "She keeps harassing me!" Louis running funny to Harry for a hug. Aww how cute...not, it gets old after awhile well to me it does.

"Hey Liam, Li Li , my main man how yea doing aye!" I said jumping on the sofas like maniac. Omg you know what sounds good right now chocolate!

"Alright who gave her candy!" Scarlet said putting her hands on her hips. Soon Louie join me on my little jumping on the sofa.

We were holding hands, jumping up and down on the sofa like maniacs. Fine I'll be honest I ate some candy earlier today. Someone call the police to take me away!

"I want canndddyyyy!" I said signing I was about to get some but someone held me back. But Louis came out went chocolate. Hahaha I always get my way.

"No no no no more candy young lady!" Zayn trying to take away my candy. I started laughing uncontrollably hahaha uncontrollably is funny word, oh yea then I pass out.

Haha past out is funny too.

~Liam p.o.v.~ ( hadn't done a pov of this sexy beast yet, so yea!)

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Destiny officially scares me now she just pasted out cold like if someone hit her with a bat.

"Uhh is she okay?" Scarlet said titling her head confused.

"Is that normal?" Brittany said poking Tiny head lightly.

"You guys have candy?" Finn said surprised or trying to find some. Now I know why their going out together.

"Don't worry she's always like this." Zayn said tucking her on the sofa bed making sure she won't wake up.

"Lad just throw her in bed she's a heavy sleepier." Louis said taking her and tuck her like what ever but slept next to her. I just rolled my eyes.

"Alright guys time to go to sleep." I said getting my self comfortable on the other sofa bed while everyone agreed sleeping.

~3 awkward weeks~

~destiny p.o.v~

I woke up did the same boring thing. Dress up like poop again. I'm wearing a light blue v-neck shirt with gray sweats and white high tops. Yep that's right I'm dressing up like this to school people.

It is November and last day of school for our five break. Awesome right! Well no not for me because I'm going to be stuck with my annoying brothers.

"Destiny catch!" I heard someone scream throwing a red apple to me. No surprise it was Harry giving me his charming smirk that girls would cry to see.

I sigh and walk out the door without saying another word. I'm not sure if this is the stage of being a teenager, like all sad or depressed because I'd been like that this past weeks.

"Ugh I forgot my backpack!" I mutter to myself walking back to the house. I open the door seeing Harry smiling at me. I raised a eyebrow confused.

"You forgot this and I'm giving you a ride to school kiddo." Harry said handing me my black backpack. I open and no surprise it was just stuff with food.

I smiled to myself and gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek whispering a 'thank you'.

It was quite for awhile tell Harry decided to break the tension. "Are you alright Destiny, you been well quite and we're really worried but-" he said but cut him off. "Nothing wrong alright I just been tired okay bye." I said hoping off the car.

Alright your probably wondering what happen about the guy who was trying to get me well it turned out it was my dad best friend who was trying to kill me for revenge. It really got to me because what if someone else is after me.

"Hey Styles!" I turned around seeing Finn making his way to me giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I put on my best awarding smiled and fake laugh. Everything I did is fake.

"Destiny umm I was wondering if you want to go to the dance with me tonight." He said scratching the back if his neck nervous. Dance?

"What dance? Since when this happen?" I ask looking around the school. I face palm my self now that I'm seeing posters everywhere. "I'm sorry Finn I'd just been off lately...I don't honk it's a great idea I have......plans tonight."

Only if you saw his face. His face drop in disappointed and made his lips to a thin line. I really hate saying no to people. Aww he looks like those sad dogs on the streets.

"I understand Destiny." He said. He never said my real name before. Aqua-awkward. "I'm sorry Finn it's just I'm mitre ally feeling good at all you know. Since that day with the call." I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"No-no-no don't cry I understand really its okay sweetheart. How about we-" he said. "Finn I have to go already. I'm going to be late for class." I said walking out, leaving him their like some lost dog.

I made it to the class and yep everyone stare at me but stop when I went to my desk. My cheese its people can't I just walk in like a turtle holding flowers. Wait that's weird.

I hate geometry! The whole class I slept and the teacher never bother to wake me up. The bell finally rang now I have art.

Someone bumped into, I was about to go all donkey king on their arse when I realized who it was.

TRAVIS.

"Uh this is really awkward well bye." I said walking away but felt him grab my hand. I felt the sparks again. No bad you live Finn. Or do I?

"Destiny just let me talk to you really quick okay." He said begging. I look up to see his blue eyes dark and he look like shit most likely.

I took a deep breathe. "Fine." I'm so going to regret talking to this guy. "Let's go to the library." I said.

I heard him chuckle. "You never change had you Tiny." I just smiled and look down to see our hands still holding to each other. I pulled back and put my hands in my pockets.

We made it to the library and took a empty seat making sure no one I knew was in here. You never know what kind of rumor they could make up.

"Alright let's here excuse then Travis." I said leaning on the chair and my arms a crossed top of my chest just glaring at him.

He look pretty surprised by my actions. "Alright I made a huge mistake alright Destiny. I swear she didn't mean nothing to me. I was going to tell you a apology but apparently your brother kick me out if here but now I'm back. Alright the point is that when you weren't with me anymore I realized that you're my love of my life not that bimbo blonde. Just one more chance and I promise you that I'll show you how much I love you way better."

I laugh really loud clapping my hands but got shush when I heard the librarian telling me to shut up. How rude!

He stared at me crazy. "Umm Travis that's really cute and all but I'm with someone else right now." I said looking down at my hands. I look up and he had the same face like Finn earlier.

"How about I take you out...Destiny don't give me that look, I meant as friends alright." Travis said still smiling but made a puppy face.

I giggle. "No not the puppy face- Ugh fine meet me at the usual place at Starbucks." I said smiling at him.

So yea I basically ditch two of my classes. So we talk for few more hours talking about how we been doing and everything.

It turn out he got a good job for photographer and his mum got a new business job which they put her in a different base for all experts so they'll be getting a lot of money.

We made our separate ways.

I sigh and saw Harry waiting in the car. I'm pretty surprised no one hadn't try to kidnaped him yet. He's just right their and no girls are not even taking a chance to say hi.

"Hey do you think Zayn will let me got to Starbucks?" I ask putting my hair to a messy bun. Harry look at the road then to me worried.

Why is he so worried about?

"Yea definitely but Destiny something happen when you where gone." He said gripping on the wheel really tight.

I look at him carefully. By now I didn't like we're this was headed at all. But I still placed a smile on my face.

"C'mon Harreh just spit it out already." I said playfully punching his shoulder.

He laugh but soon faded to a sad face. Should I be worried?

We finally made it home and when entered all the boys weren't playing video games or either laughing like the usual. All of them were crying.

Zayn got up and gave me bone crushing hug. "Could someone please tell me what's wrong." I said with a weak smile.

"Hey where's Niall? I wanted to tell him something very important and oh-" I got cut by Louis sobbing louder.

"Lou it doesn't look that bad." I said holding my drawing from art. It was a painting with Niall face on it and I added crayons on the top dripping down. I say it looks pretty darn fancy to me.

"No your drawing beautiful love it's just that Niall, he's in the hospital......"

(A/n: sorry if some of my readers can't get this chapter you'll probably have to read it off your computers not your phones or iPods)