Chapter Sixteen: Secrets

~Destiny p.o.v~

"What? You guys are joking right?" I said smiling thinking it was some sick joke but faded when I realized it wasn't at all.

"Why is he in the hospital?" I ask looking around for some answer. "Niall he was driving his way to pick you up early so you guys could go to a carnival and his way over their he got shot by someone, the police are still looking who it was but they said that they have some evidence who it might be." Liam said putting his hand through his mess up hair.

What if that was one of my dads friends? It had to be....why are people even doing this to me it's not even a joke anymore this is really serious.

"We should go to the hospital." I said walking out and hopping in the at with the boys behind me.

I really couldn't cry anymore I'm so tired of crying now because that's all I do is cry. Ever since these awesome 5 guys adopted me their life been going down hill.

I got my phone out seeing that it was 2 o'clock I still have time to meet up with Travis at Starbucks. Should I tell them that I'm going to see him? Naw they could wait.

We finally made it to the hospital quite waiting in a small room. I look around and see the boys with tears in their eyes.

I took a deep breathe ad closed my eyes. I can't believe this is happening again me waiting I here for one of the boys.

"C'mon Destiny wee going to meet Niall now but we have to be really quite." Zayn said grabbing my hand really tight which I tighten his hand also.

When we walk in was a very happy smiley Niall eating ye hospital food. He turned around more happy then ever. How could he still be happy if he been shot. He's very strong and brave.

"Hey lads and Destiny. Oh how I miss you the most! Mwah!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I laugh and took some of his mash potatoes. Mmm I sure do love potatoes.

We pretty much talk all day not even talk about Niall incident at all. But I wanted to talk about but I had to wait till all the boys went to sleep.

"Niall I think I know who shot you." I whisper sitting on the side of the bed. He look arms confused, I took a deep breathe. "I think it was one of my dad friends once they also hate my stinking guts and also ummm *cough* rape me." I said looking down at my hand nervously.

I look and saw Niall flinch when I said that. What you think my dad was the only well your wrong completely wrong.

Niall was tongue tied he didn't know what to say at all probably because you never talk about things like this.

"Niall it's alright you don't have to say anything back but promise me you won't tell any of the boys especially Harry or Zayn since there both very protective like a nut father," I said, great I'm starting to say non sense again.

"Destiny I get it-"

"You remember that one time when Zayn wanted to kill Travis for cheating on me- OMG TRAVIS!" I whispered-yell.

Niall look at me confused while I'm having a heart attack to look for my phone to text him.

'Hey Travis I'm really sorry to tell you I couldn't go at something came up! Sorry!'

'It's alright the news about Niall at the hospital since my little sister is a big fan, we could hang out tomorrow around 10 o'clock. :)'

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have modeling around afternoon. I nodded my head but remember he can't see me.