Chapter 29: Travis and Secrets

I woke up the next morning seeing that I wasn't in the living or Niall by my side. I'm back to my depressing room.

Someone bang on my door loudly. "C'mon Destiny time for school!" Louie yelled behind the door.

I look at my calendar then quickly check the time on my clock. I still had time to take a shower and eat breakfast with the boys.

I lock the bathroom door quickly and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and look around my closet for something comfy to wear.

I shrug, it's Monday. I pulled on some black jeans then my combat boots, also wearing my 'Let It Be' sweatshirt of the Beatles. I quickly add some mascara making my eyelashes longer.

Then I straighten my hair and put on some red lipstick on. I ran downstairs to see the boys eating. "Thank you very much Harry." I grab my plate and started digging in.

"Destiny, what did we say about you wearing make-up? You look perfect without any." Louie said giving me a hard look.

I just shrugged, not even letting his words get to me. "Louie, I'm a girl okay just get over it. I know I look perfect with out it, it's just that I like to doll up sometimes." I said staring straight to his eyes, with a little sass.

"But it's not like you have a boyfriend."

"Louie, please stop-" I said getting cut of.

"Oh wait let me guess, your back with that arsehole Travis." He said with so much venom in his tone.

"Really Louis! I'm tired of this shit when you just keep blabbing your mouth and judge people without noticing how much it effects them!" I grab the car keys and flip him off making the boy gasp in shock.

"Where are you going!" Niall shouted.

"I know how to drive and I'm going to hell!" I slam the door and ran inside the car taking deep breaths. I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry. Why should I cry in the first place?

By the time I went to school I check my schedule seeing that I only have three classes today. I scoffed at that, hoping that the guys aren't home by then.

On my way to class I started thinking how I shouted at Louis. Now I just feel bad, I should of never shouted at him.

"Hey, I guess we have class together little rebel."

"Alex your so weird but that's okay, unless your a undercover thats pretending to be a guy but your really a dog." I gasp dramatically.

He rolled his eyes. "And you say I'm weird. Anyways- well this isn't a pretty sight." He mutter and pointed his head to the new student. But I knew that student.

Travis.

"Whatever you do don't-"

"Hey Destiny." Travis said passing by.

"I'm never going to hide behind you again mister." I said crossing my arms over my chest disappointed how Travis saw me.

He smiled and touch my lazy bun. "Well love, your hair can of took it away." He poke my cheek and pay attention to the instructor who started to talk about our new project.

"This would have to be done before class ends, seeing that we have so much time together." Mrs. Joy said showing the art project.

I hate it how people always think we're going out like sure he's a drop dead gorgeous guy but under that he is just annoying like any boy. He's my best friend including Scarlet and Brittany.