Sequel?

Sequel?

Heeey!

Just letting you babies know that the third sequel is out and I'm not sure you've notice but its call.....

Here we go Again!

And I hope you love it because there would be some changes, drama, and Destiny just growing up.

And yes Destiny is a Juinor and is her last year of being a Juinor! She would be 16 years old in the beginning of the story just letting y'all know so you won't be confused.

Also I'm not sure you guys remember but YES Chris and Destiny are twins, also Travis and Destiny been dating ever since her kidnapping.

If you guys have any questions pease DM me, I would be happy if you guys tell me and thank to this one girl who force her sister to read my story and she ended up loving it :) really EPIC!

Please tell your friends about this story or my other stories! That's all I'm asking for :) JUST SPREAD THE WORD! AND I WON'T FEEL LIKE A RETARD SEAL!

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND FLIP PEOPLE OFF WHEN THEIR BEING TOTAL DICK HEADS TO YOU! ;) sorry for the language.....

Also umm stay in school and achieve your goals because it totally pays off okay? Okay I'm just going to say this but if your ever the one being called the nerd one, who cares! Your the one whose going to be something wonderful and forget what people think because your just beautiful as YOU ARE!

YOUR UNIQUE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT! <3

I'm not sure if you guys remember about my friend who was in depression and she finally told me why and i cried for weeks.

She was getting bullied and push by stupid people she's very beautiful and talented and they took that from her. I got in trouble when I splashed water at that horrible person but I really don't care.

I'm leaving now and good night!

#staybeautiful