CHAPTER TEN

LWWY!

CHAPTER TEN

DESTINY P.O.V

And no surprise I kissed him back. I felt sparks threw my whole body and it felt like a new awakening to my life.

We took deep breaths trying to get our breathing back to normal. My heart was pounding real fast and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Destiny would you like to be me girlfriend?" He said starring at me and handing me a bag of Doritos. "No." I said his smiled faded away. I laughed. "I'm just joking if course I would!" I said tackling him a hug and another kiss.

Omg what would the boys think?

"Uh Finn could we please keep this secret though since I have five over protective brothers and my crazy twin Chris." I said staring at his hazel eyes.

"Sure thing babe!" He whispered yelled and took away my chips. Which I took back away from him.

<<<<<<<<<< FOUR WEEK LATER>>>>>>>>>

Me and Finn been dating for about four weeks now and of course no one knows about us. I would live that way because I don't want my relationship go bad like last time.

School just ended which I'm happy since I almost git in trouble again. Actually what happen to Travis? I hadn't seen that guy since the break up incident.

I tapped my twin shoulder. "Hey Chris what ever happen to Travis?" I whispered to him and started carry my skateboard. Ugh darn him for being an inch taller then me.

He smirk. "Oh he no longer comes to our school since I kick him out since I'm bud buds with Travis mom." He smiled how happy about what he did to that doche bag.

"I love you so much Chris!" I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. Which I had to fix it back like before.

I saw Finn staring at me I send him a wink and walk beside him. "Wanna give me a piggy back ride babe?" I whispered to him. I turn around and saw Chris staring at us weird since he's seeing me and Finn spend more time with each other more.

"Sure thing hop on Tiny!" He said smiling. I got up to his back and pointed at the park. "Everyone where to go to the park.......but first lets go to Macdonaldos!" I said changing my mind.

Everyone laugh and I'm guessing where going with my idea. We ordered are food and decided to have a little unix at the park.

Brittany catch up to me. "So are you and Finn have something *cough* going *cough* on or what?" She whispered excited to me and practically jumping up and down.

"Babe first off calm yo tits and second ew no I see him as a friend y'all know that." I said pretending to be confused. Ouch that always hurt when I said that.

She rolled her eyes to me. "Come on Des it's so obvious and I know it because I caught you guys kissing so ha!" She whispered yelled and started doing her happy dance so I started dancing for some unknown reason.

"I'm so happy it's official already, you guys look so cute! Why are you keep this a secret Des!" She said very loud that everyone was staring at us and Chris gave us a confused look.

I awkwardly started laughed. "Shut *Cough* up hahahaha!" I said very awkward and everyone was just staring at us. I rolled my eyes and went back to my yummy hamburger.

~~~~>>>>>>>>

Everyone soon started leaving from the park and it was just Chris,Brittany,Finn including me and some radio we found here in the park so we started playing whatever was on.