Chapter 25:no okay

READ AUTHORS NOTE IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!

Chapter 25: no okay

~Chris p.o.v.~

"Promise." She smiled and closed her eyes.

"No Destiny!" I said with tears following down my cheeks.

I pulled my little sister limb body close to mines tightly and cried my heart out.

I kiss her forehead and got up to the basement door. I hold the bat tightly and open it slowly hearing laughter with the smell of alcohol.

"You should of seem her face it was priceless 'Please don't hurt my kids!' the trap is still worthless then ever!" John said.

Who are they talking about?

"No wonder Mark left her." Don said shaking his head laughing.

Mum? She's alive?

I went back downstairs to see Destiny body full of blood around her. She can't be dead it's not true she's stronger then that.

"Destiny wake up c'mon please wake up." I said constantly poking her cheeks.

I put my hand on her nose and felt small breathing she still alive. Well barely alive. I need to get out of here.

I look around and saw a small window. Those dumbasses they still dot have a brain.

I pick Destiny up and open the window making sure I don't make a sound.

I push her out and pulled myself out the window. I look around and saw a close by restaurant that me and Destiny use to go when we were younger.

I made my way over their seeing people just staring at us shock. "My gosh my son what happen?! No stay right their I'm going to call the police." Lady said with a American accent.

I laid Destiny down and took off my sweater wrap around her fragile body. I kiss her forehead this is all my fault I should of done something to protect her.

By the only that got me was that John was talking about Mum. Is mum alive?

~Harry p.o.v.~

We made our way out the airport and drove Mart house quickly.

It turn out Simon let us off the hook to miss the concert and cutting off Tour early way to early I should say.

"Today news in London that two young teens were kidnapped and been reported safely also the two men name John and Don were sent to prison-"

"That's Tiny!" Niall screamed.

"Ssh!"

"Oh yes I remember those young kids very much I feel terribly sorry for them. Oh what's that- one of the kids name Destiny is the famous boyband One direction adopted child ehhh well that's not good-"

Liam turn off the radio station. "That's not going to help us at all there just going to talk crap about us and I don't need that right now." He said frustrated.

Louis phone started ringing he check and look up to us. "It's Mary." He said clicking the phone to answer.

We couldn't hear anything but muffled and Louis had a surprised face. "Uh okay well be on our way Mary thanks." Louis said hanging up.

I sigh and closed my eyes. I hope she's okay I hope nothing bad happen to her. No I wish she's even alive.

We finally made it to the hospital seeing everyone there. Even Destiny ex-boyfriends were here which was um awkward.

Brittany was crying, Scarlet is trying to make her fell better but was going no where, Alex eyes were blood shut red, Travis was glaring at Finn, and Finn was having a conversation with Mary.

"Is she okay?" I ask giving Mary a kiss on the cheek.

"We don't know the doctor he didn't tell us nothing." Mary said between sobs.

Scare let say Mary down. "We don't know anything at all. All we know is that," Scarlet look around and whisper. "The doctor told me that Destiny she been badly hurt and rape." She said covering her mouth while tears fell down her cheeks.

I look behind her seeing the boys with tears down their cheeks or either talking to Mary.

I look at Scarlet and have her a tight hug which she return back. Scarlet is a few years older then Destiny. I don't know how they meet and I don't want to know now.

I rubbed her back and put my chin on top of her head. "Everything will be all right she's a strong girl I know she'll be okay." I lied.

"You don't understand Harry." She shook her head looking straight to my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Her mum I know her she been searching for them and she's on her way now to get her kids back."

(A/N: ALRIGHT I HAVE BAD NEWS!

If you guise were following @tiny_styles (destiny) account on Instagram, it been hack! I don't know how but someone just literally change everything! I'm piss out of mind also!

I'm going to hunt that person down and showed the whose boss! because that's not cool to steal someone account!

~Faith Horan