CHAPTER EIGHT

LWWY!

CHAPTER EIGHT :(

"Harry he's-" he got cut of by Liam yelling that we should hurry up. I was beyond confuse and so was Niall but we still ran outside were the boys were waiting inside the car.

What if Harry dead?! What if he lost his memory?! Please don't be anything bad, PLEASE!

"Hey I'm Harry Styles an this is my new song Don't Let me go, hope you like it!" Harry voice said coming from the radio station. Aww come one! Why right now?!

I hadn't heard the song yet so I made Louis leave it on. The song came out as a sad beat at first and when he sang ugh I couldn't take it so I started crying.

"Come on you guys!" Said Liam jumping out of the car. I was about to get out but I was to lazy. "Zayn could I have piggy back ride!" I said putting my hands up. He rolled his eyes and took the offer.

"Thanks Daddy!" I said giving his cheek a kiss. He smiled and kept walking.

The boys were head of us going to Harry room already. I tugged Zayn shirt making him stop walking. He look up to me confuse them putting back to the ground.

"I can't go inside Dad." I said looking down to my hands. I sigh I have to tell him that I was going back to my old habits of cutting. I look back up to him and he look pretty much clueless.

"What are you talking about? What wrong Destiny?" He said getting really serious since he said my full name. I pulled up my sleeves and heard him gasp.

"We'll talk about this with the boys. Wait who knows about this?" He said grabbing my wrist towards Harry room.

"Niall just found out today but I promise to stop for reals now since I couldn't stand making him seeing me like this anymore." I said quietly to myself when we walk I the room.

I look up and saw my French fry curls brother smiley at me. "HARRY!" I ran and gave him a hug crying. I let go and wiped tears away. He look at me confuse.

"Uh who are you?" Harry said looking at the boys confused then to me. What? He doesn't remember me.....

HARRY P.O.V

I look at the lads really confused. I had no idea who was this girl at all. Was I suppose to know her? Is she a friend? Was she Simone really important.

"Harry you don't remember me?" She said tears in her light brown color eyes. I didn't mean to make her cry. Zayn bring her into a hug and started whispering something to her. She nodded her head and wipe her tears away.

"Im so sorry you seem as a nice young lady love. Could you tell me your name?" I said trying to make her stop crying. "We'll leave you guys alone so you have some catch up to do." Said Liam with a small smile before closing the doors making all the boys leave the room.

"My name is Destiny Jones well it was till you guys change my last name to all of yours and I turned 15 five months ago and I got out of my coma last month. You been out for five weeks now and apparently it was my fault." She said going back to tears. I cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears away.

So I have a daughter or is she my little sister hmm confusing. She must been an awesome chick though. "Don't cry alright, how did you got into a coma Destiny?" I said getting all smiley and goofing interest to her story like a little kid.

She chuckled. "Still the same brother, aye. Well umm I can't tell you that Harry since it's really personal." She said playing with her fingers nervous.

I look at her for awhile concern but just shrugged it off. "How was this your fault for making me in a coma?" I said ruffling myself around. Eh I need a shower my hair feels gross.

"Well you pick me up after school and we were talking and basically joking around," she smiled but then faded away. "We stop on a red light but when it was our turn to drive you made a turn and I guess you didn't paid attention where you were going since I kept distracting you. The car mostly hit your side but you put your arm on my body so  I couldn't get that much damaged." She finish off crying to tears I give her a hug. I wish I could remember who she was. She seem a very outgoing chick like Nialler.

"It's not your fault love. Sometimes things just happen like that." I said letting go and smiled at her.

I started feeling dizzy and kept seeing black spots every where. "HARRY, HARRY NO NO NO NO STAY AWAKE!" Destiny screamed running to get the doctor probably. I saw the boys coming in and trying to pull Destiny out of the room.

"NO I CAN'T LOSE HIM AGAIN!" She said breaking down to the ground crying. The doctors finally came.

But it was to late everything went black.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hahaha another cliffhanger!

-Blahwatever ;)