Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven 

Lexi's POV

I wanted to know what was happening and I wanted to know soon. There was so much that was going on at the moment, so much that I wanted to an needed to figure out. Jason and I had been in slight contact I don't know why but he had texted me to thank me for deciding to help him. We were going to meet up later this week to start on a plan. 

Part of me had began to worry that by helping Jason I was slightly putting my boys in to danger and their families. But I also knew that if I wanted any of us to survive the I needed them all to be willing to help me. If they agreed to helping me then I knew that I was going to have to think through my plan throughly. I wouldn't let any of them be put in real danger, I would do what I could to keep them safe. 

Christmas was soon, and although the boys were still slightly worried about me and about what was happening in the further, you couldn't deny that they weren't happy about the up coming holiday. Christmas was something that we all celebrated in this house. It wasn't about getting gifts it was about everyone coming together to celebrate. The boys were allowed to invite any of their families that they wanted. It was a very merry occasion. 

I walked in to the lounge where about twenty of the boys were fighting over what decorations should go where. I cleared my throat to gasp their attention. 

'Morning Lexi,' Tyson called breaking the silence. He had been over here more then I had ever seen him in the last two days. I knew that Gabe would be missing him dearly. 

'We need to talk,' was all I had to say, I knew that he knew what I wanted to talk about. He had promised me that he would tell me how I was found. I knew that someone on the outside had helped him and I was very interested to find out. 

He nodded his head and headed towards me, Jarrod and a couple of the older boys follow behind him heading towards the kitchen. I sat down at the head of the table, crossing my legs up on the chair to keep my feet warm. All the boys took a chair and then turned their attention to me once again. 

'I want to know how you found me, ' 

'We had to ask for the help of an old friend.' 

I look at him in question, 'Who?" 

'Me,' A voice said from the door way. I looked up to see none other then the Bad boy Bentley standing in front of me. 

I looked at the boys. 'you've got to be joking me.' 

This couldn't be right, why on earth would they ask Bentley to help me. I hadn't even seen him since he left school. Last I heard he had hit it off with some hot girl who tried to apply for the job as his assistant. 

'We need to talk Lexi,' Bentley said with utter confidence, it was obvious that he didn't find this as weird as I did. Without waiting for my response all the boys left the room. 

'Thanks for the support.' I muttered to myself, not loud enough for him to hear. 

Bentley strolled towards the table and sat in the seat next to me. 

'What do you want?' I asked. This was the first time that I had seem him in so long and I couldn't help but admire his looks. He was still the good looking boy I had met many years ago. Though you could see the thin lines under his eyes, and the grey hair speckled among his own. 

'I need to talk to you,' he replied looking at me. 'Theres a reason that I could help the boys track you down so easily.' 

I frowned but he continued. 'Many years ago after I left school I started my majoy company.' 

I rolled my eyes. Of course he was going to start bragging about his success. 

'Along the way i met a girl and we really hit it off. We were engaged and I was so happy. It was at the time that I started learning more about her family. Thats when I met Damian.'

I froze. Of course this shit happened. 

'He was her uncle. At first I thought he was a lovely guy until I started learning more about him. With the type of business I am in I pay top people to learn about everyone I am associated with. I learnt things that he was possible of, things that he had done. People that he had hurt.' 

'What does this have to do with me?' I asked breaking him from his story. 

'The person you have so kindly befriended, isn't who you thought he was.' He stated. 

'Well then who is he?' 

'He's Damian son.'

Jasons POV

'What happened up there on the mountain Jason?' Tony asked looking at me across the table. 

I hadn't told anyone anything since I had returned. They didn't pressure me at the start but I knew now that they were starting to get antsy like me. 

What was I meant to tell them?

That Alexis wasn't as bad as we thought she was?

That there was no way that I could think of hurting her because she reminded me of someone I use to love? 

Or should I tell him that for one second a part of me wished that her and I never had returned from that mountain?

What ever I said he wasn't going to like it. So I put on the stone cold expression that  I had used for so many years. Pretending that everything was okay. That nothing hurt. 

'She's going to help us,' I replied. Although I wished I hadn't. I didn't want to bring her into a situation where she could get so hurt. I don't know why but a part of me sort of cared for her. 

Twisted right?