Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Lexi's POV)

He grabbed his neck gasping for breath. I could tell he was surprised. I could tell that he didn't think I could do. 

Boy was he wrong!! 

I had done what I alway do. I had let him thought he was going to win and then I took him down. With a quick spin kick to the neck, causing him to panick for breath there was nothing he could do. 

'I thought we were boxing?' He gasped, looking up at me almost able to breathe again. 

'When did we make that rule?' I questioned. 

'Now I see how you got so far in this life!' He replied ignoring my question. 

'What do you mean this life?' I slid down next to him leaning against the ropes. 

'This whole gang life. No offense but its not really the life people choose to get into.' he paused for a second. 'Why did you get into it?' 

I sighed and smiled. Thinking back to the years were it all began. Without even thinking I starting telling him he story of how I got to where I was. Without thinking I added the parts of Tyson and Bentley. The way that I decided that running the gang was the only thing for me. It was more important then anything else. 

'Do you still have feeling for Bentley?, I mean from what you say he did come all this way to help you so he must still like you,' 

'Bentley and I didn't work. He has difficulty being faithful to someone and I couldn't forgive him for that. Anyway he's got a child now, I doubt that he even cares what I'm doing,' 

I think that he could tell that I didn't really want to speak about it. That i didn't want to talk about the way I felt for Bentley. The truth was I did hate him alittle bit. I hated him for every thing that he had become in the last few years. The stories that I had heard were about a person that I didn't know. They weren't about the Bentley that I had grown to know through the last year of school. 

'You know we should try become sort of friends,' he suggested giving me a cheeky sort of grin. 

He's so different now. If I didn't know him as much as I did then I would believe that we could be some sort of friends. We could actually get along. He was just like me. He had had his heartbroken ore times then he could count. He had found a family, had found comfort in the gang world. 

I turned my body and lowered myself down enough so that I could slide underneath the rope. 

'I wouldn't want to be friends with you even if I could,' I lied, giving him a sly grin. 

'And whys that?' He asked. Standing up and leaning against the ropes. Looking down at me. 

I paused for a second and looked up at him. 'I reckon your to bad for me.' I told him honestly, as I turned on my heel and left the building. 

Bentley's POV

I knew that she didn't want to talk to me. But I couldn't quite understand why. I thought we had left on good terms. That we had sort of become some kind of friends. In a weird, I use to cheat on you sort of a way.

I sat on the veranda, trying to ignore the constant buzzing of my phone in my pocket. After 5 minutes without stopping I looked down.

'This better be important,' I growled into the phone. 

'I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I have that information you requested.' My assistant whispered into the phone. I sighed trying to come myself down Is houldnt be angry with her she had done nothing to me. 

'No I'm sorry, Thank you for that just send it through to my email please.' 

With crisp good bye she hung the phone up. Instantly my phone beep indicating that I had a new email. 

I open the attached file and smiled down at the information I saw. I had enough information that she would have to talk to me. Enough information that she wouldn't be able to ignore it. 

I locked my screen as Tyson pulled up the driveway parking a few steps away from the steps. He gave a short nod when he spotted me. 

'You still here?' He asked. In the I'm trying to be rude but I just have to know everything sort of way. 

'I have more information for you, things that can help.'

A surprised look came across his face, I had struck his confidence. 

'What do you know?'

'I know where we can find him,'