chapter 15

chapter 15

*

So tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

-Secrets by OneRepublic  

--------------------------

It's been two days since Harry has been bailed out of prison. I saw him everyday when he was there, with Will of course. Who everyday, bribed the same officer that he did the first time we visited Harry, to get the bigger room. He was in there for sixteen days total, and I was starting to think Will still gets generous amounts of money from his mum, like Harry said she had.

And everyday Will and I spent the whole day together. He's like the sibling I've never had, it was nice. I never had one, but if I did, I wish they would be just like him. I could do without his witty comments about Harry and I, but I knew he was only joking - well I hoped. My dad actually grew quite fond of him. He met him a few days after I visited Harry. He knew he was Harry's older brother, somehow I think it helped in Harry's favour that my dad liked Will. Even though there was an age difference, they got along great. The main topic was always football, being that they both like the same team. He even helped him around the house with the things I couldn't help my dad with. It really was like having an older brother, and for my dad, it was like having a son. Thinking about how they got along, made me smiled lightly.

"And what are you smiling about?" Harry chuckled beside me.

"Will," I plainly answered.

"Oh," He tried to smile.

"And my dad. They get along great. It's taking stress off me. It's like he has a son, which I knew he always wanted. I like seeing him happy. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right, like I'm paying him back for everything he did for me." I admit.

Harry smiles at me, and puts he arm around the back of the couch, in a friendly way.

"You don't have to feel like that. I see the way he looks at you. He's proud he raised such a lovely girl. Your love is all he needs. As for me, all I need is your smile. I'd do anything to get you to smile."

I blushed at his comment, forcing my smile to grow abnormally large, and showing off my pearly whites. His hand grabbed my cheeks, pinching both sides together, forcing my smile to hide behind my fish-like lips.

"I said smile, not to look like a monkey." He chuckled.

He let go, and pulled me into his chest with his arm that rested on the back of the couch. I moved pushed up from his chest and sat on his lap; facing him.

"Oh, so you don't like my monkey smile? Just my plain boring smile? I thought I had you with my monkey smile." I leaned closer to his face, smiling the way I had before; large and obnoxious.

"Alright, alright. I like this one, but your normal one could make me do anything." I honestly said.

"Even take me to go get sweets from the market down the street?" I brightly smiled at him.

"I should've never said anything, c'mon lets go."

***

"Harry, you're jokes aren't very funny. Why are laughing so hard?" I giggled.

"But you call it a stick! A boomerang that doesn't come back, is a stick!" He roared.

I couldn't help but laugh along with him. His laughter was dangerously contagious.