chapter 39

Chapter 39
*
Rae's Pov

"Louis, I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you," Harry grumbled, pushing past the tall boy.

"Just trying to break ice, no worries." Louis laughed.

Besides Louis' charming introduction, he looked like a very fun person to be around and call a friend. His laugh lines were clearly predominate; which only made him look all the more happy. Harry mentioned he was older but he looked the same age him. Maybe laughing does take years off your looks.

"Hey, Rae. How are you?" Liam asked coming to the doorway.

"I'm very good, but this ones been in a pissy mood for a while." I gestured towards Harry. I gave Liam a quick hug and pulled back, walking into the rest of the home.

I set my bag on the sofa and waited for the rest of the boys to gather in the room. I heard them talking out by the door but decided to leave them. It was in hushed tones, and I know if they wanted me to hear they'd tell me. Surprisingly, my curiosity isn't getting the best of me like it always is.

Louis was the first to come back into the room. His smile making me want to smile as bright as him. He was obviously all smiles and I couldn't complain. People need someone like him; to brighten their mood and spirits. Someone like Harry. I'm glad he has Louis.

"Well, if you haven't notice, I'm Louis, and I'm here to make your wildest dreams come true!"

"So you're like my fairy godmother?" I chuckled.

"Well, when you put it like that, I am not. But I'm here for anything else you need," He wink teasingly. "Isn't that right, Haz?" He hollered.

"Take ten large steps away from my girlfriend." Harry yelled from the other room.

"Feisty."

"Shut it, Lou."

"Your boyfriend is very moody today,"

"He's been since dinner. And I don't want to piss him off anymore. He's already driving me up the wall." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't need to know that."

"Know wh- Not like that! You know what I meant!"

"Do I now?" Louis wiggled his brows.

"You all are bunch of horny teenagers on the inside, I swear."

"That's the best kind of teenager to be!" Louis argued. "Well anyway, I came in here to ask a few things and set up my stuff. You can sit on the sofa, get something to eat, turn on the TV, take of your clothes, go-"

"Take off my, what?" My eyes widened.

"Clothes," Louis commented casually.

"That will not be happening," I heard Harry's voice behind me.

"Cool down, Harry. Do you really expect me to be stupid enough to hit on your girl? I prefer to keep my blood in my body."

"Good, because I prefer it not to be my floors." Harry smirked.

"You're such a twat," Louis laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes, laughing lightly. He wrapped his lengthy arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. His lips lingering on the angle of my jaw line, kissing the skin softly.

"I'll be back later, babe. Don't mind Louis too much. He means no harm,"

"He seems nice, I think he'll be fine." I smiled up at him.

Harry turned me around, and placed a kiss on lips. His large hands cupping the underside of jaw. I felt his hands pulling me closer to his chest, holding the small of my back.

"I know you've never been one for PDA's, but this lovey-dovey shit is already annoying." Louis commented.

"Maybe you should try it with girlfriend and you might actually get some." He replied, giving my arse a quick squeeze.

"That's real funny," Louis huffed, getting back to his computers.

"I know, I crack myself up. But I'm going to get going now. I'll see you later tonight, Rae." Harry said, giving me a kiss.

I nodded and waited to hear his departure out the door, before turning to look at Louis.

He had three computers set out on the table in front of him. One with a connect panel, and the other normal looking. I sat on the couch watching him connect the wires to different outlets, and writing down notes to his right. He pulled out a notebook and placed it next to his notes, before turning to me.

"So, darling, I'll just be asking a few questions so I can get started." Louis smiled.

"Okay,"

"How many computers do you own?"

"Four, one is a desktop."

"Which is used for which?"

"The desktop is the my dads work one, the other is a laptop he uses to bring to work, one is mine, and the other is storage I think. We don't use it very much."

"Do you have a set password for all of them?" He asked, writing things down on his notepad.

"They're all different, except for mine and the desktop."

"Great, what is it?"

"Don't make fun of me... Manchester rocks, with a one at the end."I giggles looking away.

"How clever. And sorry sweet cheeks, but I hate to break it to you, the Rovers 'rock'." He laughed.

"They suck balls, and you know it! And I made it when I first got it. I was too excited to wait, so I used the first thing that came to mind!"

"Talk shit on the Rovers again, and I think I just might have to hit you repeatedly in the head with a football until you say they are the best thing since sliced bread."

"That will never happen." I protested.

"You two are such children, my god." Liam sighed coming into the room.

I didn't reply, but simply nodded my head. I know I act like a child sometimes, but something about Louis makes me act like one even more so. It's like arguing with a five year old. Except you get an actual argument instead of the typical 'not uh'.

"Alright, got it." Louis causally said.

"Got what?"I asked standing up, and walking over to Louis, and looking from him at his machinery. It didn't look like it was anything special until I saw a lot of document that were labelled with my dads name or stated confidential.

"Got into your dads files saved on his computer."

"What's on them?"

Louis doesn't answer. Instead he skims through them quickly, muttering out a few words they had across the top.

"Court, court, court, bills, court, court, hotel rooms?" Louis questioned looking over at me.

"I don't remember him staying anywhere, but there has been a few times I wasn't home." I recalled.

"Let me get into the hotel reservations.....Here we are, he has a room in service right now. King bed, mini kitchen, large bathroom. It's seems like a place you could live and has been in service for.....three weeks."

"That's impossible. He has been away for that long or during the night that I wouldn't notice."

"We'll have to check it out," Louis looked over to Liam.

He was about to reply when there was a loud banging on the door, and many grunts. Liam and Louis looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"It's me! Open the fucking door! Quickly!" Harry yelled.

Liam hurriedly got up to door, Louis following closely behind. I got up as well, watching Harry drag in a man with his arm around his shoulder.

"Rae, go get a glass of water, please." Liam called.

I nodded and turned to go toward the kitchen. I got a glass down, hold it under the tap, my hand shaking. I had no clue why I was shaking. Sure Harry had to know the man to bring him in his home, but maybe he wanted to question him. I wasn't sure why I thought this way but I know my thoughts weren't anywhere near good.

Walking into the room, I let out a loud gasp, nearly dropping the water in my hand. My eyes travelled across my dad's face. He was beaten and bleeding. I didn't bother to acknowledge his ripped suit, but focused on the blood still dripping from his cuts.

"What the hell happened!" I yelled, running over to my dad and crouching beside him on the sofa.

"I went to go watch what he was doing, but by the time I got there, there were at least six men circled around him. He wasn't putting up a fight at all." Harry told me.

"I don't understand, I-I thought you said it was simple business." I whispered.

"That's what I assumed, but I think he has more than one job..."

"Like what?"

"I'm not sure what but I know it isn't legal."

I was about to question further, when my dad interrupted me with a grunt, and opening his eyes.

"Oh my god, dad! Are you okay? What hurts?"

"I-I'm fine," He barely whispered.

"Liam, can you check out his face?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, let me go get my things in my car."

I grabbed my dads hand, and rubbed circles on it, trying to keep him somewhat awake so he can tell Liam what hurts. He was struggling with his breath, and I knew someone must have messed up his ribs. His eyes would flutter open and closed most of the time Liam was gone. And when he returned, my dad shook in fear.

"P-Please don't touch me, it hurts." He whimpered.

"I'm sorry, sir. But this will only hurt for a bit, and you'll start feeling better." Liam calmed him.

"Fine. But w-who are you?"

"My name is Liam, my friend Louis is over there," Liam turned to point to Louis behind him. "And your daughter is here, along with Harry in his flat."

"Keep that son of bitch away from me," He demanded.

"I will, but you also have to know he was the one to help you out if your situation, and bring you here. Without him, you wouldn't be here, and probably you would be beaten even worse and still on the ground."

He grunted again, shifting his body to slightly lay on his side. He opened is eyes wider, looking around the room. Pointing his finger, and squinting his eyes at Harry, he called him closer.

"Listen well, and listen g-good, because you won't hear these words from m-me again..." He paused for a while, mustering up his strength. "Thank you."

Harry's smile couldn't have been anymore smug. He knew he had finally got through to him some, and that this was just the beginning. I knew Harry wanted to pull a joke about it, but he restrained himself with the condition my dad was in.

"Well I couldn't let my girlfriends dad just get beat up. What kind of boyfriend would I be?" Harry smirked.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Harry-" I started.

"Your what!?" My dad yelled, wincing at the end.

"Harry, you are so lucky he's injured. If I were in his spot, your balls would be ripped off by now." Louis muttered.

"He would find out eventually, why not now when he can't do anything about it?" Harry shrugged.

My dad struggled to get up from the sofa to wrap his hands around Harry's neck (I'm sure). I quickly, yet gently, pushed back his shoulders to lay him back on the sofa.

"Please, let's just get you fixed up. You can get to it later." I hopefully whispered.

"I swear to god, if he's touched you.."

"No! No, no he hasn't!" I answered too quickly.

I could feel Harry's smirk behind me, and I wanted to turn around and push him off the table. I stopped myself, but I could feel Harry's hand on my back slowly moving down. I suppressed a moan when I felt his fingers dip beneath the waistband of my jeans. Liam and Louis gave each other a knowing look when they saw me pull his hand away.

"Well, why don't I get started and you go get the...um...stuff in the bathroom." Liam offered.

I nodded and b-lined out of the room, and hopefully away from my rosy cheeks. I paced in Harry's room, not really sure what I'd say if he asked again.

There was a knock on the door, but I didn't bother to answer. I already knew who is was.

"Baby, don't be like that. It's not like he didn't already know."

"It's not like I wanted to share." I shot back.

He sighed with a small smile on his face and came closer to me. He moved his hands to hold my hips, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"It's not like he doesn't already know what happens in relationships...That we've explored so much more than he can fathom. " He whispered. His hands moved to the front of my jeans and popped the button. I felt his fingers dip in the front, and I let out a gasp.

"That I've already touched you here." He slid his fingers over me.

"That I made you moan my name very loudly." He nipped my the skin under my ear.

"Or that I made you come in the matter of minutes." He whispered lowly, pushing his hard on to me.

"Do you think daddy already knows all that?"

______________

did I mention I picture Rae's dad to look like Christian Bale??

this is so so late because I was on vacation, but I plan on updating by at least friday???

oh, and I have new idea for my new fanfic and I'm so excited! I won't start it until this is over but I love what I thought of so far and I can't wait to start it and share it with you all!

and thank you so much for 800,000 reads!!!! love you all!