chapter 36

Chapter 36

Rae's Pov

Charlotte's thank you's were the only thing I heard for a good five minutes. I couldn't find the heart to tell her it was okay and she didn't need to thank me. She just found her daughter, I'm sure I would be a bit recapitulable if it were me. She hugged me whilst the boys were sharing their hugs with Evie. Sara was rubbing Charlotte's back trying to ease her small sobs of what I hoped was joy.

Taking a glance at Harry, I don't think I've ever seen him so emotional. I swear he was hugging the life out of Evie. But I don't think she minded. This is probably the most love she has felt in the year she was gone. She didn't deserve what happened to her. This is where she belonged and alway will.

Charlotte has finally let go of her grip on me, and her eyes were tearless. Although they were red from the crying and from rubbing away the water marks. She still sported a smile, and it was something only deemable of copying. I could tell she wanted to hold her child but when she took one look at the sight before her, I couldn't blame her for not wanting to interrupt them.

Evie had taken it upon herself to place herself on Harry's crossed legs. Her eyes lit up in wonder as she lightly touched his tattoos. His low cut shirt showing full view of his completely covered ink filled chest.

"You colour on yourself?" Evie giggled.

"Only when I want to remind myself of special times." He smiled.

"Can I draw on you?"

"How about you draw it on a piece of paper first, and I'll see what I can do."

"I wanna draw a princess!"

"I don't know about that one..."

"Please?" She asked using her best puppy dog eyes. Which were pretty damn good.

"Maybe." He smiled.

Evie clapped her hands in joy that Harry had giving in. He kissed her cheek and picked her up. Walking over to us, Harry had gently placed her in his mums arms, and kissed her one more time on the head. He lingered for a bit, almost thinking she would disappear if he left. Harry turned towards me, and lightly took my hand in his.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I nodded in response. Harry pulled me upstairs and down the long corridor to a room on the right. When he had opened the room, it seemed bare but was huge and homely nevertheless. He pulled me over the the bed and sat down beside me. My hand still kept in his as rubbed it gently with his own.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you before. I-I just couldn't believe it. I should've known you wouldn't pull something like that on me. I let my anger take over my mind before I could process what was really happening. I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

"Harry, it's fine. It really is. I'm just glad you saw it before you said even more things. I don't justify what you did but it's forgiven by me because it shouldn't be what we have to worry about right now. Your focus should be on Evie and gaining back the time that you missed. I'm just happy she's home for you and your family. She needed it but I think you'll need her even more than you realise." I smiled and brought his hand up to kiss the back of it.

"You truly are amazing. I don't know how we ended up together, or why you've gone through this bullshit with me, but I don't deserve someone as amazing, smart, and beautiful like you." He told me whilst pulling my body in between his legs.

"We all deserve someone whether they're better for the person or not. I feel like we equal each other out. I'm not the goody two shoes I was because you've rubbed off on me, and you're not as heartless as you were when I first met you."

"You're as wise as an owl."

"You learn things when you're left to only books as a friend when you're younger. You see the mistakes people have made in books and learn them before you can make your own." I told him, tilting my head and looking up at his concentrated face.

"What if I am a mistake your books forgot to mention?" He whispered, almost as if I wasn't supposed to hear.

"Then it's a chance I'm willing to learn from." I whispered, kissing underneath his jaw.

I turned around from in between his legs and sat in front of him. He didn't speak nor did he open his eyes. He was thinking, overthinking. Before he could speak again, I moved forward and lightly kissed his lips. He didn't respond, so I kissed him again, keeping my lips to his. No movement. I did only thing I knew would get him to move. I slowly led my hands to the hem of his shirt, teasing my fingers to the soft skin beneath. My hands trailed upwards, pulling the thin fabric with up slightly. The pads of my fingers touched the smooth skin of his collarbone. I thought I had won the bottle when his breathing picked up, but there was no such victory. He stayed silent and eyes remained closed. Harry was frustrating me beyond my limit and he didn't even realise it. He was too absorbed in the fact he didn't think I deserved him. I had enough, and this time I was going to get a reaction.

I moved my legs to each side of hips, knees bend and molded to his legs. I kept my hand on the expanse of his torso, rubbing the skin. My hands moved ever so slowly downward, but not completely. I kept them just above his defined six pack, and on the sides of his body. My lips placed lingering kisses down his jawline, trying to find the sweet spot I had only found once before. I knew it was found when his breath hitched and became more jagged. My lips started to suck the area, and my teeth grazed the skin. Harry had still showed no other movement and those beautiful green eyes were still hidden. I went to my last resort and moved my hips slowly against his. He let out a soft groan but still kept his eyes closed. My hands traveled to the middle of his chest and squeezed his nipples in each hand.

"Look at me.." I drawled out into his ear.

I pulled back and waited for his eyes to open. They eventually did, and I was met with a look I hadn't seen before from him. Pure innocence.

"Why don't you think you're good enough for me? If I don't have a problem with us being together, you shouldn't either."

"Because I don't. Because you deserve someone who has an amazing future set out for them. I won't have that, and you deserve someone who's like you."

"Harry, we've know each other for four months, three and a half was us together. Two and half you were behind bars or fighting for your freedom. We're not talking about staying together forever, we're talking about right now, and what we feel and want. I want you, and I really like you. If I cared about you going to jail, I wouldn't have stayed. The future has yet to come and I want to live for now, and with you. Is this too much to ask?"

"It's not. You're right. We live for now, and I want to live now with you."

"Then that's all we need. Now stop being defiant and kiss me." I giggled.

"Gladly."

Probably the first and only warning you'll get to let you know the next few bits are going to involve smut :) x

Harry took ahold of my face and pulled me to him. His needy lips attacked my own, and I couldn't help but to smile into the kiss. I don't know why, but I felt happy. Harry laid back, taking my body with his. My legs held his body captive between my thighs. I planted a heavy kiss on his lips, Harry returning the kiss but with more pressure. He quickly moved my body beneath his. His legs now taking the placement of where my legs had been. He kissed my neck, leaving small kisses going up my jaw until he reached my lips. His lips were heavy against mine, and the small amount of rolling from his hips had the once silent room now louder with my soft moans. Our mouths battled for dominance, Harry's soft grunts filled the room not seeming best pleased I was putting up a fight. His hands travelled down to my waist, tugging the fabric up and over my head with ease. Harry's smirk grew when he caught hold of the sight of me in my bra. A blush spread across my cheeks from his stare. This is the first time he ever seen me this..exposed. And I was now fully aware what was happening.

"Harry...I don't want-"

"Shh," He whispered, placing a finger on my lips. "It's alright. Do you trust me?"

I slowly nodded.

"Then trust me when I say I'll take care of you."

I didn't respond, but I don't think he had expected me to. He took my silence as conformation, and raised up from my body to get off the bed. I felt covered with Harry's body on mine, but now that he had a full view of me, I felt even more exposed. I backed my body to the headboard and pulled the duvet over myself. Harry had chuckled at my actions, but continued with taking off his shirt. He popped the button of his jeans and pushed them down the long length of his legs, leaving him in his tight black boxers. Tossing the fabric to the side, he climbed back on the bed, and on top of me. He stared into my wide eyes for any motion for him to stop, but I never gave one. Harry pulled down the duvet, and reached for my jeans. He popped the button like he had is own and pulled them down. He knew I didn't want to go all the way, and he reassured me he didn't attend to by placing a small kiss to the tip of my nose. My eyes fluttered closed as his eye lashes brushed against my skin. He discarded my jeans to the side of the bed next to the previous items of his that he stripped himself of. The duvet was pulled back and Harry joined me in the warmth. His hands travelled to stomach, goosebumps left in it's wake. I moaned into Harry mouth, his heavy kissing leaving me breathless. My hands found their way to his curls, lightly combing through the soft locks. Harry grunted in pressure when I pulled a tad harder. I tugged the curls at the nape of his neck, guiding his head to the side so I could place small kisses to his neck.

I froze when I felt something hard graze over my crotch. I wasn't an idiot, I knew he had an erection. I was just didn't know what to do now. Harry felt my hesitation and brought my hand in is own, guiding it down to his tight confines.

"Rub." He strained out.

I complied and let his hand guide my own to help me please him. Harry rolled his hips and groaned out my name. I kissed him, hoping to quiet him down a tad more. He kissed back greedily and moved again. My hand was taken from it's placement, and I was about to question him but before I could, his chest laid on mine, and my lips were taken again. Our warm chest pressed flat against each other. Mine covered with the cups of my bra, his bare. His forearms were placed beside my head, willing himself to hold his own weight over me. My fingers traced the the board expanse of his shoulders, watching as his muscles contract under my touch. I gasped when Harry rolled his hips onto mine unexpectedly. Our lips pressed together in a messy kiss for what I assumed was to keep from my new loud moans from being heard.

The heat in the room seemed to intensify as Harry continued to move his hips. Hands grabbing hold of any skin that was available for me to hold. I felt his arm to the left me move from it's holding position down the side of my body.

"So beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

I could manage a small moan to let him know I was still with him. Unsure of where my voice would me. I gasped when I felt his long fingers sneak under my knickers and slowly start to rub my clit. I moaned even louder, the feeling was new and I enjoyed the feeling of his fingers moving beneath me. His hand had moved to the lower part of thigh, pushing it forward to bend. He held onto my thigh, moving my body as he moved his. Harry bent my leg to wrap around his waist, my ankle resting in the curvature of his lower back. His gorgeous smiled showed in front of my face as he played with the thin lace of my knickers. A kiss was placed on my lips one last time, before his hips started to move faster. I was beginning to feel breathless as a burning heat built up within me. Harry's voice strained out my name, as he came closer.

"Come for me, Rae."

My head rolled back in pure pleasure. His movements became irregular, slowly dying down. Harry came soon after. His body gently collapsed onto mine. He planted breathlessly, and nuzzled his face into my neck. My hand reached up to his unruly messy hair, pushing the stray strands away from his clammy forehead.

He brought his head up from my neck, but not before he left a small kiss. I smiled at him, watching his eyes squeeze shut before fluttering them open. Harry shifted to the side of me and pulled my body into his. My hands interlocked behind his head, and my forehead rested on his. My lips were given a small, quick kiss every few seconds, until they stayed put longer and longer.

"I need a shower." I stated.

"Then go get one." He smiled.

"I don't have any clothes."

"You can borrow mine."

"We have to go downstairs eventually, and I'd rather not have your family know of our activities."

"It's been a while, I'm sure they know. And if that didn't give it away, I'm sure your moaning did." He smirked.

"Harry!" I scolded, pushing his chest.

"Yeah, like that but a little louder." He winked.

"You're unbelievable." I shook my head in disapproval.

"I think I'm pretty great, actually. Now go get a shower, you smell like sex." He smirked.

"Why do you have to make everything so embarrassing?" I huffed.

I threw back the duvet and searched for my clothing to at least cover myself to get the the bathroom, despite what we just had did together. I was picking up my shirt when there was a small knock on the door, and the handle started to jiggle. Hastily, I got back into the bed and pulled the duvet back over my myself. Harry chuckled and helped to cover myself. I guess we were going with the act of sleeping because he laid on his stomach and pretended to make soft snoring sound.

"Harry?" A small voice called.

"Yes, Evie?" Harry smiled, sitting up.

"What are you doing?" She asked, struggling to climb onto the large bed.

Harry moved forward, and reached out to grabbed onto her, lifting her up with ease.

"We were sleeping."

"But it's not night time."

"We were tired." Harry laughed.

"You sleep without a shirt?" She asked, poking her tiny finger on Harry's bare chest.

"Yes, without a shirt." He chuckled.

"You're not cold?"

"I'm pretty warm actually." He smirked looking over to me.

Evie looked over to where Harry was looking and saw me. Her eyes lit up and she pulled away from Harry to come over to me.

"Rae! Wanna come play with me?" She jumped up and down with excitement.

"I um, let me get changed first." I smiled.

I looked over at Harry, trying to get him to read my eyes. Telling him to make her look away whilst I ran the short distance to the bathroom. Thankfully he got it, and distracted Evie.

"Why don't you and I go find some toys to play with?" Harry asked.

Thankfully she happily agreed and let Harry take her back downstairs after he put on his previous outfit. He quickly changed his boxers saying he had to use the bathroom. And came back out seconds later.

When they left I hoped into the shower and washed everything, including my hair. I was probably going to smell like a guy afterwards considering all Harry supplies in here were men related. Not that I had expected him to use girly products.

I had just finished putting back on my old outfit, when the door opened to the bathroom. If I weren't dressed, and if I wasn't Harry walking through I might have screamed. Especially since my back was facing away from the door.

"Damn, you're dressed." He cursed.

I laughed at his pouty expression, and took his hand in mine.

"Maybe I should start locking the door. Maybe then I can you keep you from walking in without knocking."

"Oh, Babe. You know damn well that won't stop me." He smirked.

-------------

that was the first time I have ever written smut so lets not be too critical... and I thought it needed to happen. but that will probably be the only warning you'll receive for the rest of the book, because I do plan on writing more if you guys want it and think that I'm actually good at it....

comments 

thanks for 600,000 reads! We couldn't be more thankful :)

ig; hi_harry (follow for updates :))