Introduction

So, before we begin, i just want to clarify a few things. Skip this bit if you want.

This story is set in the H3M season three world. However, it is not played as a computer game and there are no respawns. There is no chat, and no commands.

Although it is harder for people to die in this world, they can and will.

This story will not follow the H3M story line, and will really only use it as a setting.

If you are not familiar with the H3M world, here is a brief explanation:

There are three islands in a row; they float in the sky and falling off them results in death. the middle one connects the two others. This is called spawn, and has a village in it, where you can trade with custom villagers in a market place.

Red island: has grassy fields when you arrive. To the right is a mesa biome, but this will not be in the story. If you go up a small hill on the red island there is a forest. This has been nicknamed 'the enchanted forest'. If you pass through the trees, you will reach a grassy clearing filled with flowers. The reds have their base here; they have houses lining the clearing. (Recently, in actual H3m, a wall was built around them, but we don't have that in this story.)

Blue island: Has grass plains but no flowers upon arrival. If you turn a left and travel for a while, you will head down a short slope and reach a sandy area, which is the beaches of a lake, nicknamed 'the salty lagoon' . around this beach and across the water are various houses, but the Woofless Cabana is a communal area where stuff is stored, etc.

Bridges connect the islands to spawn; they have cobblestone floors, and wooden sides. they are incredibly long.

I hope this helps everyone to understand the settings a little more!

Blue team:

Vikk (Vikkstar123)

Rob (MrWoofless)

Mitch (BajanCanadian)

Mat (Nooch)

Brayden (Thecampingrusher)

Nade (Nadeshot)

Speedy (KYRSp33dy)

Sidearms (Sidearms4reason)

Ali-A (OMGitsalia)

Red team:

Lachlan (Lachlan/Craftbattleduty)

Preston (TBNRFrags)

Jerome (ASFJerome)

Brandon (Petezahutt)

Choco (Chocothechocobo)

Kenny (TBNRKenworth)

Landon (LandonMC)

Jay (Jayg3r)

Partially inspired by Different colors- Walk the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqw4LCOdD04

*Authors note: so apparently Ali-A isn't actually in H3M anymore, which is annoying, but i'm going to keep him in this story because why not. He plays quite a small role in this anyway, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.*