Chapter 43

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas !
Hope you all got what you wished for and are had a beautiful day yesterday with your fam.
I know I did (all dat fooddddd)

I also wanted to say Thank you for continuously reading/voting/following me on wattpad. I only began writing in 2014? I think... lol and I shall keep on doing so for the new year and beyond. Hopefully I never run outta book ideas, and yall never get tired of reading.

P.s my mom just told me when I was like 6 I came home crying cause my brother and I went to the bookstore and he didn't buy me a Dr . Seuss storybook when I asked him for it lol. It made me realise how much I've always loved reading and I just wanna say thank you for not only reading my books but for all the bomb stories you guys post on here!

Wattpad be lit cause of yall!
Xoxo
T.

**************

Mikaela

"HAAA! Look at the flick of da fist!" Dawn's voice came through singing as I watched the recording of her cousin beating down Miracle.

"Oh my Goddd, Dawn. Your cousin is a savage," I said as I winced at the video.

"Damn right she is. Prolly the only person on this planet whose hands I would definitely not want to be on the receiving end of," Dawn said as the video finally ended, with Miracle wimpering on the ground of some parking lot.

"Sorry bout posting it to World Star before showing it to you. I was just so pissed at everything-"

"Good mornin' " a tell tale Louisiana accent interrupted us, as August walked into the kitchen.

I sighed mumbling a soft good morning in reply, as Dawn dropped her coffee cup and rushed up towards August.

"I been waiting on this moment," I heard her say as she walked up on August looking him in his eyes.

"Ain't no good morning to you bih," she said as she mugged him

"Dawn I ain't tryn-"

"You ain't have to try to do nothing nigga. I promised myself when I saw you I'd smack those twists right out your ignorant head," she continued as her arm began raising but August caught it.

"You really wanna do this shit in front of ma daughter who the doctors done said needs ta be in a stable environment right na'" He motioned to the staircase which Brie was nimbly climbing down with her Eddy in hand.

"Mommy," she said as she made her way over and I walked up to meet her halfway.

"Good morning love, why are you up so early?" I questioned her as I picked her up

"She woke up askin for ya, I couldn't get ha ta go back ta sleep," August explained

Dawn looked from Brie and I back to August, before relaxing her tensed up arm and stepping back from August.

"Baby girl you a blessing to your old man," she said to Brie still eyeing August

"I'm gone head on over to the shop. Talk to you later Miky," she told me as she backed away before leaving.

"You hungry?" I asked Brie, trying to ignore August altogether.

She shook her head, " I just mist you,"

I smiled down at her as I embraced her tightly, " aww. Mommy's right here but you stayed up really late last night pumpkin. You should get some more rest,"

She nodded with a little yawn as I kissed her forehead.

"Brie babeh, how bout we late yo mama finish up her breakfast huh?" August interjected