Chapter 34

"How did you do it?"

I inhale Luca's scent, giving my troubled mind some sense of serenity.

"The original lupi was originally a human, who chose the path sin which led to being then cursed. Dea, having mercy, separated the pure portion of the soul and the cursed. Thus, lupis having the human and lyall sharing one body." He explains as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I know that part, Luca." I sigh. "I'm an ace student f.y.i. I meant, how were you able to separate my soul and lyall?"

"Impatient now, are we?" Luca chuckles.

His chest shakes lightly, making my body, which is on top of his, bounce slightly.

Euan stirs and tightens his hold on my leg. It's so weird, actually. Euan is still sleeping, his head at our feet, and holding onto my leg like a giant koala.

It's not weird, in an annoying sense 'though. It's freaking adorable.

"Euan, looks like a giant koala bear." I laugh. "Come on, take a picture!" I whisper, giggling.

Luca grabs his phone from the side table and snaps a photo of Euan hugging my leg for dear life.

"Koalas are not bears, love." Luca says smugly as he returns the phone on the table. "They are actually marsupials. You know, like the kangaroos."

"You're not supposed to be a smartass, Luca!" I slap his chest.

He laughs but pouts. "You wound my feelings, love."

"It's Euan's job to be the nerd." I giggle.

I shriek as Euan suddenly bites my toe.

"I am supposed to be a nerd?" He says in a high-pitched tone, probably imitating some girl.

"You bit me!"

I try to kick him in the face but he catches my foot. I try with the other one, which fails as well.

"Oh, bella mia, you do love it when I bite you, do you not?" He says, grazing his teeth up my legs which are being slowly parted widely with his hands.

I can't help the moan which escapes my lips.

"I do." I answer truthfully.

Teeth with the right pressure gives better pleasure after all.

"Now that the nerd is finally awake, would you want to go back to your inquisition or would we rather have sex?" Luca whispers in my ear seductively.

"Inquisition!" I manage to yell. "Inquisition!"

My mates laugh at my obvious struggle, making me glare at them.

"What inquisition?" Euan asks as he settles down beside me.

"I was asking Luca how you guys were able to separate my soul and lyall."

"Do the honour of answering our dearly beloved mate's enquiry, nerd." Luca snickers.

Euan slaps Luca in the head. I instantly know that it will start another wrestling match, so I put my hands on their chests.

"No brawl!" I growl. "Answer me first then I will leave you two to your wrestling match."

My mates laugh, clutching their stomachs.

"Our little minx has become so demanding, brother." Luca teases before taking my hand in his and lifting it up to his mouth to bite it. "Maybe we could do some femdom foreplay sometime, eh?" He wiggles his brows.