five

I stumbled back from our light collision. As I stepped backwards he moved forward, closing the gap more and more.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I stuttered as I finally maintained my balance. 

A little smile played on his lips, begging to be shown. "What are you so nervous about, love?" he chuckled. 

"I asked a question first," I stated, trying to avoid his question.

He shook his head and grinned, "I am here because I'm a model, and models model for a photo shoot. And what's happening here? Oh, yeah. A photo shoot," he cheekily said. 

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I don't need to be sassed by you, Louis," I stated.

His eyes immediately left my face and flew down towards my breast. "Doing that makes your boobs look good," he continued staring. "I see we are on first name basis already, moving a bit too fast don't you think?" he teased, while he licked his lips as his eyes trailed up towards my face. 

I uncrossed my arms and threw them in the air in annoyance, "how can you possibly tell how my boobs like?" I glared at him, "I'm in a fucking long-sleeved shirt." I rolled my eyes and walked towards my chair.

I felt him follow close behind me, his presence made my heart rate spike up to a million beats per minute. "Sit," I motioned to the chair in front of me. Louis' eyes had a playful gleam in them as he moved to sit in the seat, making him look like a college frat boy. Hell, for all I know, he probably is.

"David told me that the company doesn't call in new models, so I don't understand why you are here," I started doing his hair just like every other guys hair I did tonight. 

"David?" he scoffed, "the old guy? Why was he called in before me?" he sounded offended, but more angry than offended. 

"David's not even old, he's probably a few years older than you," I told him while I combed my fingers through his hair more than I should have. 

"Oh, babe," he said and my heart dropped into my stomach at the word he used. "Trust me, he's old," he let out a laugh.

I never saw him laugh, and seeing it for the first time captivated me. His eyes squinted as his smile got bigger with every laugh. His smile was bright and beautiful. His laugh sounded so soft and playful, nothing compared to how he spoke to me. 

Seeing him in such a happy state made me forget for a few seconds how much of an absolute shithead he was to me. It made me actually like him as a person. 

After he composed himself from laughing, he looked into the mirror. I could feel his eyes burning into my face. I didn't want to look up but my eyes didn't seem to agree, I looked up. The lighting in the room and from the mirror made his blue eyes so vivid.

As our gazes met each others, I inhaled a sharp breath. I looked back down, fixed his hair one last time then dropped my hands. 

"You're good," I gave a small grin and I wiped my hands on towel to wipe away the excess hair product. I watched how he lifted himself up off the chair and leaned into the mirror to double check. He tilted his head to the left and right.

His fucking jawline, was all that ran through my head.

He swiftly turned around and leaned against the table that held the brushes, combs, and other hair necessities. He crossed his arms and a smirk was playing on his lips. 

"You're staring, Alexis," his voice slipped into my thoughts. I opened my mouth to object, but left it hanging open because of the lack of words. All of a sudden, his mouth was on mine.

He caught me with my mouth agape, he took the advantage of sliding his tongue into mine. I was initially in shock but quickly collected myself was I realized what was happening. 

His lips were so soft, and his tongue was working magic in my mouth. His tongue ran over my bottom lip before quickly pulling it between his teeth. 

He let my lip go and quickly smashed his lips against mine, our teeth touched a few times from how forceful he was. The way he kissed me was so full of want, desire, and lust that when he pulled away I was breathless. 

My eyes were still closed but I could hear our breaths. I felt his warm, hot breath on my lips. I opened my eyes and looked up. I found him with his eyes open and already staring at me. "I told you to stop leaving your mouth open," he whispered. 

"Louis!" I heard someone call from around the corner, I quickly turned around and started packing my stuff. He scratched his head, as if he was wondering what happened. We just had a serious make out session, that's what happened.

One of Natalie's coworkers walked in and quickly stopped. He felt the tension in the air, it was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. The guy cleared his throat and said, "We're ready for you."

Louis nodded and quickly walked out of the room. As soon as he left, I let out a long breath. I rubbed my temples and thought about what just happened. 

"Alex, Alex, Alex!" Natalie ran into the room with excitement. I straightened my back, trying to act as if nothing happened. 

Before I was able to ask what was she so excited about she started talking, "I have some really, really, good news!" she bounced on her heels. 

"Well, what is it?" I smiled at her excitement, "tell me!" I practically squealed. 

"My boss wants you to become the males hair stylist for the next five shoots!" she announced. My smile left my face. "They'll pay you so much for it! Plus we'll be working together, it'll be fun!" she added. 

Nat kept going on about all the 'great' things that was going to come if we worked together, but all I could think about is if I wanted to go through the same thing tonight for five more photo shoots. Did I want to deal with Louis fucking Tomlinson, again?

AUTHORS NOTE: 

hey guys :) I loved all your reactions to the trailer I made! I had fun making it but towards the end I didn't know what to say so I put 'see where this will end' and now I think it sounds absolutely stupid LOL if you haven't see the trailer it's in the previous chapter :)

thank you for commenting and voting, it warms my heart knowing you like it! 

thank you for the 350 reads!! I'm so sfsjhf I don't have words. thank you thank you thank you!

I'll be updating this every Friday :)

shout out to Louis_BumSlays_91 for always commenting and making my day! love you girl! check out her fics too, they're good! 

don't forget to vote and comment! 

love u guys xx