fourteen

After he cursed at me, Louis passed out and fell to the ground. Normally I would've run to his side and check if he was okay, but I was so fed up with him at this point that I just walked out of the dressing room.

The people in the building were still standing around, whispering to each other. Their eyes laid on me as I walked out and closed the door behind me. More whispering started.

I clapped my hands in front of me, "Okay! Let's get back to work, yeah?" I received a few stares as I walked back to the styling area.

As I got to my regular chair, Natalie was quick on my heels. "Where is the little shit?" She half shouted, half whispered.

I motioned for another model to sit in my chair, "He's passed out in the dressing room." I said nonchalantly. She practically snorted at my brief statement.

"Is he really?" She started to giggle. I turned to her and gave her a wink, which she found funny and abruptly laughed.

The day went by quickly after Louis' little scene. Some of the guys' hair I was doing told me what others were thinking. Some thought I knocked him out, some thought he jumped out of the window of embarrassment, while others thought I left him in the close because he was crying.

I laughed at the assumptions at what happened and eventually told them the truth. "Boss man is going to get on his ass for this." David, a friend I've made from the past photo shoots, laughed.

"What do you mean?" My face was scrunched up and my jaw agape trying to get his hair to stay a certain way. I frantically rushed to the other side as he answered.

"Boss really likes Tomlinson, but after today? I don't think he's going to be his favorite now."

I pondered the thought of how Louis could be the favorite. It's probably because he's young, good looking, and he works well with the camera. The only downside is his shit attitude.

"What do you think will happen?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing major, probably get suspended from a few shoots." David shrugged and pulled out his phone.

Out of habit, I looked at my watch. It was 2:35. I combed his hair once more then tapped him on the shoulder, signaling that I was done. He said a light thank you and left.

"Hey, you." Natalie walked in. "You're done for today, the rest of the models went home. That was the last one." She plopped down in my chair. "Is he awake?" She looked over at the dressing room door.

I followed her eyes and stared at the door as well. "I don't know, but I think he's still out. Otherwise, he would've come out by now."

"Well, we're closing up here. If he doesn't wake up and leave then we can't leave." She got to her feet and walked away, typing on her phone.

I groaned knowing what she was implying I do. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times before pulling up into a ponytail. As I reached the door to the dressing room I knocked. No answer.

I opened it slowly; cautious if anyone was still in here, "Hello?" I said. I walked in completely and found Louis still sprawled on the floor. I sighed bending down towards him. I gave him a shake, but he was unresponsive.

I tried waking him up for about two minutes but he wouldn't budge. I ended up calling one of the security guards. "He won't wake up." I told him.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But I don't know what I can do. Ms. Natalie said-"

"I know what she said." I snapped ought of irritation. "I'm sorry." I apologized. Shit, shit, shit.

---------

I was on my phone as Louis woke up. He stirred in his sleep before quickly sitting up. "Oh my God." He mumbled.

I threw my phone down onto my lap, "Open the door, open the door, open the door!" I freaked out, not wanting any vomit in my car.

He threw open the door and leaned out. I groaned and pinched my nose. He sat back in the seat as he was done throwing up and I handed him a water bottle. He grabbed it from me and swooshed the water in his mouth before spitting it out.

"Why am I here?" his voice was harsh, obviously sore from all the alcohol. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand, showing me the numbers 28 displayed on his fingers.

He ruffled his hair a bit before coming it back. His hands were brought up to his face, wiping away the sleep from his eyes. I just now noticed that he had a bit of a scruff underneath his chin.

I looked away and back at my phone. "The studio closed and we couldn't leave you there unconscious."

"So you took me in, huh?" He scoffed. "Fucking great." He mumbled.

I got out of my car, tired of listening to him already and out of want to get into my apartment. He followed my actions. "Where are you going?" He slammed the car door and walked to catch up with me.

I turned around and locked my car. "My apartment." I told him. He still followed me. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked as we reached my door.

"Going in. I'm not done talking to you." He growled and pushed me aside as he walked into my apartment.

I walked in behind him and held my door open. "No, you aren't. Get out." I said. He walked straight into the living room and sat down on the couch. He stared at me with a cold stare, daring me to say another word. My breath got hitched in my throat. I closed the door and walked towards him.

"Great, now sit." He instructed to which I obliged. There's just something about him that makes me do what he says even if I didn't want to.

"Alexis," he breathed out my name. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, sending chills up and down my spine.

Fuck me.

He took a deep breath. "You are so fucking stubborn, irritating, and damn annoying."

"I'm stubborn, irritating, and annoying? Speak for yourself." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not done." He growled. "You are all those things and more. Ever since I met you, there's nothing I found interesting in you." My jaw dropped at how blunt he was being. "Well, besides the fact that you have amazing breasts." His eyes trailed down to my chest.

"If you're here to fucking hit on me then leave." I stood up and walked towards the door. I heard his footsteps follow me.

I was about to open the door but his hand pushed it back into its shut position. I turned around to face him, and he knew this, so he pushed me up against the door.

"You constantly fight me on things. You always give me these nasty looks as if you want to kill me. You are not afraid to speak your mind around me." He whispered. His hot breath hitting my lips. My eyes watched his lips, how they moved when he spoke and annunciated every word in his accent.

"No one has ever done that." His breath became jagged. "And I got to say," he growled, "it fucking turns me on."

A/N:

Ahhhh! I didn't want to leave it like this but it was getting too long, and anyways the next chapter will consist it ;)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! For me, it's not as fun writing it without Louis being mentioned in it so the ending where he came in was exciting for me haha.

Don't forget to vote and comment please!

Can't wait to for next Friday's update!

love u cuties xx