thirteen

As I looked onto him my breath got caught in my throat. The hairs on my arms stood up, erect at the sound of his voice.

He sounded so angry, like he was ready to yell at any moment. And his voice had a threatening tone to it, it was raspy yet sneering, the alcohol evidently hit his throat hard.

His appearance just added more to his wrathful demeanor. Dark, deepened eye bags were hanging from his eyes. His hair was down in a fringe, but the crown of his head had hairs sticking up everywhere. As if he was constantly running his hands through them in frustration.

His skin looked paler than usual, but a tan was still visible. His shirt was lopsided, showing more of his collar bone on the right side than the left, a bit of his tattoo was showing. His pants hung low with the bottoms cuffed, well one was still cuffed.

In his hand, he held a half drank bottle of tequila. The liquid swishing inside the bottle with every moment of his. It was so quiet, so silent, that you could hear the light swooshes come from it. Everything in this building had stopped. The only thing moving was Louis.

Our eyes finally met after a few strained seconds. The usual icy blue of his eyes were now a dark shade of blue, almost as if it was indigo.

"Louis." I whispered, his eyes softened at my voice but was quick to retreat back to its harsh state.

He lifted up his arm with his index finger pointing at me. "You." He said through gritted teeth. He dropped his arm and started walking towards me.

I wanted to so desperately walk away, just turn around and walk away. But I couldn't. I was stuck in place, right in the direction where Louis was going.

As he approached me, his breath was harsh and jagged, the smell seeping through his mouth. My nose flooded with the bitter stench of alcohol that was emitting off of him.

"Why?" His one-worded question caught me by surprise.

"What?" I responded.

"Why do you not want to help me?" He answered. "I come to you asking you for help, Alexis, you should know I do not fucking ask anyone for help."

I interrupted him, "I haven't known you that long."

"Let me fucking speak." He growled. Everyone was still around us, listening in to our conversation. The blood started to rise up my neck and into my cheeks from embarrassment.

"As I was saying," he breathed out, "I even begged you, begged you, Alexis," The way he said my names when it was uncalled for made my heart skip a beat. "to stay. But you didn't, you just got up and fucking left."

"Louis, please," I begged, "let's talk someplace else." I reached for his hand that held the tequila bottle, but he jerked it away causing the liquid to come out of the top and splash on the floor.

"Why?" he slightly laughed, "So you won't be embarrassed?" He raised his eyebrows at me. "Oh, babe. You don't know what I have in mind." He brought the bottle up to his head and pointed at his temple, meanwhile a devious grin played on his lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" He spread out his arms and yelled. "This is Alexis Smith," he pointed at me, "and she has denied me the pleasure of helping me. Now, I'm not going to tell you what I asked help for, but do know that it is something important." He said while walking around, making sure to face everyone in the room.

"Louis." I harshly whispered but he ignored me.

"Yes, she may be a fantastic hairstylist! But, she's a horrible friend." He turned back to me. I had enough. I walked up to him and snatched the bottle from his hand and gave it to whoever stood next to me.

"That's fucking enough." I locked my hand onto his wrist and dragged him into a dressing room. Once we got in there I quickly locked the door.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. I saw him open his mouth to speak but I clasped my hand over it. "Shut up. Listen to me." I gave him a cold stare. "You think you can come in here drunk and make a fool out of yourself and me?"

"If you think you're so high and mighty that you can do so, then you need to get off your fucking throne and take a look around. The world doesn't revolve around you, Tomlinson. You're just as a human as every single one of us out here." His eyes stayed on me as I talked. "And don't you give me that shit about it's how 'models are.' I've been around models a lot recently, and you're the only asshole here. Everyone else is nice, Louis! Why don't you grow up already?" I finished.

He was now leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed. My eyes drifted to his biceps that were being pushed up against his shirt from his fists that lay behind it. He pushed on his shoulder and stood up. A good two feet was between us.

He uncrossed his arms and tilted his head up. The single light from above outlined his jawline, making it look more prominent. Shadows were cast over his eyes from the ridge of his eyebrows. A faint blue was barely able to be seen.

He lowered his head to where his eyes were direct with mine. He took a deep breath before he spoke, "You know what?" he rhetorically asked, "Fuck you."

He was standing before me one second, and in a blink of an eye he wasn't.

A/N:

Double update yay! :)

I tried not to make this so much of a cliffhanger (I don't think it was rly) because I've been writing cliffhangers in almost every chapter lol. What can I say? I love cliffhangers.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing it!

Btw I have a question for you all:

IF I were to write smut, would you want me to go deep in detail or just like the jist of it to the point where you know what's happening but it won't be too detailed, but detailed enough?

Like you know how there's some smut that go waaay into detail and some where it's like an appropriate amount of detail? Or am I the only one who's read both? LOL

Anyways! Please don't forget to vote and comment :) include your friends in on this as well haha jk

see you next Friday my lovelies :)

love u cuties very much xx