forty eight

Louis and I stirred in our sleep as knocks came from the front door. His hand squeezed my side before he brought it to his face, wiping it. He inhaled deeply. The type of inhale you hear when people first wake up. Or when you tell them to smell something.

I rolled out of his chest. Cool air hit my face that was once covered in Louis' body heat. My arms reached up over my head and I arched my back, letting a good stretch take place. My feet rubbing against Louis' soft comforter, loud swishes being made.

I sighed, my chest deflating, my arms by my side, and I looked at Louis. He was already staring at me. A soft smile playing on his lips as, I assumed, he watched me. "Why don't you arch for me like that, babe?" Louis' raspy voice teased. A smirk being formed on his lips while his tongue darted out and quickly licked it.

"You've never done anything that made me have to arch." I winked at him, leaving him slightly dazed.

Louis pushed himself onto his hands, making himself sit up while I still lay on the bed. His hand touched my knees that were together and pushed them so I was lying flat on my back. Quickly, Louis placed himself in between my legs. His body was hovering inches above mine.

My breath caught in my throat, I looked up at him. His eyes were dark with lust. His hips pressing into me ever so slowly but with much force. His lips lightly parted, his hot breath seeping out of it. "Is that a challenge?" Louis asked with a smug smile.

Then, the knocks were heard again. Three loud ones. I pushed Louis off of me and quickly jumped out of bed. I turned around and saw Louis with a puzzled expression as to what just happened. "You..." I paused, my hand lifting up, pointing at him, "need to calm yourself." I muttered while my finger did tiny circles. I felt my face churn into a confused expression as well.

I made my way to the door frame and stopped. My hand gripping the door, I turned around to look at him. "But yes," I paused, "I guess you can say that was a challenge." I winked and quickly walked away.

As I reached the front door, I heard a low groan. I looked out the peephole and saw that it was David. His hand was about to knock again. Hurriedly, I unlocked the door and pulled it open. "About time." David laughed, partly out of annoyance.

"Sorry, we were asleep." I ran my fingers through my hair, realizing I didn't look myself in the mirror. I moved over, motioning for David to come in.

"What'd the doctor say?" I asked as I placed a cup of water on the table for David.

"He said that it was too strong for Louis now since he is a little better. He replaced them with these." David fished for the pills in his pocket. "They are still sleeping pills but they are not as strong. Probably knock him out for a good eight hours or so." He said as he placed them on the table.

"Who's going to knock who out?" A defensive Louis walked into the dining room.

As soon as Louis walked in, David rose out of his chair. "Oh, shit." I whispered before getting up and walking to Louis.

"Calm down, Tomlinson." I chuckled. "David meant the new pills would knock you out for a few hours less than the old ones." I explained, my hand on his chest.

Louis had narrowed eyes drilling holes into David's. David had a similar expression but not as harsh, something that showed he wasn't he for an argument.

"What the fuck is he doing with my pills, Alexis?" Louis growled at me. His hand pointing to David. I pushed his arm down and looked at him sternly.

"While you were asleep I was going to go do it by myself, but then I was attacked by Julius." I managed to get out before Louis jumped in.

"Julius?!" He practically yelled.