twenty

LOUIS POV

I don't know what the hell David was doing in here because he was by himself and no man in the right mind would walk into a women's dress store by themselves.

"What's up, pal?" I asked David.

He had a smug smile on his face and shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing much, and you?"

I tilted my chin up a little higher, he was taller than me but I wasn't intimidated by him. With my head tilted up, my left eyebrow slightly arched, and a cool smile playing on my lips, I shook my head. "Cut the bullshit, David." I spat. "What are you doing here?"

Immediately, he tensed up. Straightening his back and broadening his shoulders. He cleared his throat, "Same reason you're here." He answered.

"And what's that?" I narrowed my eyes at him. A clatter of fallen hangers escaped from the stall where Alexis was in. Both, David and I's, heads snapped towards the closed door. I was the first to shift my gaze back to David while his eyes were still locked on closed door, slightly smirking.

I had to clear my throat to get his attention back on me rather than him visualizing what's going on behind the closed stall door. "Sorry?" He asked.

"What's the reason for me being here that you're here as well?" I tucking my hands into my front pockets.

As if on cue, Alexis came out of the dressing room the same time David spoke "Her."

"What?" Alexis questioned, cocking her head slightly to side.

"Nothing." I quickly muttered, not wanting to give David a chance to speak. He already irritates me and hearing his voice would annoy me even more, alongside Alexis.

"Are you planning on buying that dress?" David asked Alexis pointing towards the red dress that was hanging over her arm.

Her face fell as she answered with a sad "No."

"How come?" David moved closer to her. My feet were frozen in place.

Her head was hanging low, staring at the dress that was now in her hands. She looked up at David with a look I never saw in her eyes before. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and when she opened her mouth and her lip escaped from her teeth, it looked more plump than usual. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes.

I heard footsteps fade and I opened my eyes to see David walking side by side with Alexis who was looking up at him with a sweet, shy smile. "It's too expensive." I heard her voice.

My feet were finally cooperating with me and I practically ran to catch up with them. Once I was near them, I moved to stand on the other side of Alexis. "Let's go." I whispered into her ear. I sensed her tense up at my breath hitting her ear.

She stopped walking and turned to me. Her eyes were wide and her pupils were dilated, her breathing suddenly became jagged. Her breaths slightly audible because her slightly red lips were partially open. I love when she looked at me like this. With such want and need, but I don't know what caused it.

Her eyebrows were furrowed together and she turned on her heel to face David. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

David, surprised by her sudden inquiry, stuttered, "Y-yeah."

"Okay, catch you later!" She hung the dresses that were still in her hands on the nearest rack and quickly walked out.

I looked over at David who had his mouth open, surprised as much as I was by her actions. He looked over at me, his eyes questioning what's going on. "Don't know, bud. But I'm going to find out." I said then bolted out of the store and ran up to Alexis who was walking faster than she should have been.

"Alexis." I said her name as I reached up to her. She didn't answer me, she didn't even look at me. She just continued walking, taking long strides while her hands swung back and forth at her sides. Her face was scrunched up with her lips pursed into a line.

Once we were out of the mall and in her car, she slammed her door hard. "What's wrong with you?" I scoffed, tired of her unexpected attitude.

"You can't do that in the middle of a store, Louis!" She yelled at me out nowhere.

"Excuse me, but do what exactly?" I slightly raised my voice out of annoyance.

She shifted in her seat to face me. Her right leg folded on the seat with her left leg stretched out towards the floor. "You can't whisper things like that! Just because we had sex one time doesn't mean that you can whisper things like that into me that implies sex!" She yelled.

I rubbed my face with my hands a few times before looking at her with an angry stare. "You're overreacting." I muttered.

"Overreacting?"

"Yes, overreacting!" I yelled. "I didn't imply anything, Alexis. I simply said 'let's go' and I don't know you took it that way. I was simply saying let's get out of there because I didn't want to stay there any longer, not because I wanted to fuck you." I scoffed and leaned back into the seat.

"Oh." She softly spoke and leaned back into her seat as well.

"Why did you think that?" I broke the silence.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot for acting like that." She apologized.

"Unless," an idea popped into my mind. "You want to fuck me." I smiled at her with a mischievous smirk.

"What?!" She exclaimed. "Hell, no. That was a one-time thing." She put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked, a smirk still on my face.

"You're house."

"Good." I licked my lips while I stared at her driving.

A/N:

Hi lovelies :) I hope you all had a great week!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! Enjoy reading!

Have a great weekend! And may it go by slowly LOL

love u cuties xx