twenty one

a/n: s m u t ;) + unedited

ALEXIS POV

I'm such an idiot. Such a fucking idiot. I was mentally beating myself up while I drove back to Louis' house. I can't believe myself. But I couldn't help but not think that's what he meant because the way he whispered in my ear made it seem like it.

He was so close to my ear that his breath his my ear hot and hard. But that's not what he meant, and I just made myself look like a fool.

As I was driving, I could see Louis staring at me out of my peripheral vision. Occasionally, I would look over at him but he wouldn't look away. The small smirk that was playing on his lips while he stared at me just blossomed into a full on smirk when I looked at him, so I would look away.

Finally, after what seemed like fifteen minutes, he looked away. He was now looking out of the window. His chin was resting on his hand that was propped up on the arm rest. His hair was slightly messy now from the wind that blew his hair when he was running after me, and from the constant running of his fingers through them.

The car ride back was quiet except for the music that radio stations were playing. Once we reached his home and I put the car in park, he spoke. "You're not coming inside?"

"No, I actually got to get going. Natalie and I are going to go shopping." I answered.

"But we just came from the mall, Alexis." Louis chuckled.

I adjusted my seatbelt. "I know, it was like a pre-shopping shopping. Nat and I are actually going to buy something this time." I smiled.

"You're a shit liar, babe." He said bluntly while shutting the door.

I scoffed and turned the keys to shut off my car and quickly got out of it. I walked over to Louis with anger evident on my face. "I am not lying!" I scolded him.

He was in his house now and I was walking under his front doors threshold. "Oh, you're not?" He asked sarcastically.

"No, I'm not lying." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I don't know where he was but I heard his voice. I was standing in the middle of his hallway.

All of a sudden, I lost my balance and was being pushed backwards. Louis' body hit me out of nowhere. I lost my breath as my back hit the wall. I looked up at him, his eyes were playful with a hint of lust.

"Then why are you in here?" He whispered in front of me. "If you weren't lying, you would have just left and not come in here." He whispered while moving from the front of my face to my ear. His hot breath leaving a trail along my cheek while he moved.

"But I'm not lying." I managed to get out.

He quickly moved his face in front of mine again, his lips inches away from mine. His blue-green eyes were staring down into my brown ones. I swallowed hard at the beautiful, sexy man before me. "Bullshit." He spat and his lips were on mine.

His lips pushing hard against mine. His hands running up and down my sides, they found the hems of my shirt and slipped beneath it. His warm hands touching the skin on my hips sent shiver up my spine, arching my back, making my chest press against his.

His legs were pressing against mine, pinning me to the wall. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I wanted to do so many things with them. I wrapped my arms around him, gripping his back with my hands. I tugged at his shirt, wanting to remove it. Letting my hands roam underneath his shirt, feeling his smooth, slightly built back.

I removed them from his back and grabbed the sides of his face, ruffled the short strands of his hair that fell down. While we kissed my hands were all over the place. "Excited much?" Louis laughed against my lips, but I ignored him and pulled his lips down to mine again not wanting to lose the contact.

His hands moved down to my thighs. His hands wrapped around my thighs and squeezed them every now and then. He lightly tapped me, indicating me to jump. I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands went to my ass, caressing it.

Still kissing, Louis walked us to his room. He laid me down on his bed while he was fiddling around with his belt. I was frantically trying to undress as well. I was already undressed, besides my panties, and Louis was undressed in front of me as well.

I've seen his body before, but fuck, he's so gorgeous. He had a tan all over his body, slightly fading into a lighter shade where his pants would start and end. His tattoos covering his arms perfectly, the tattoo along his chest wrapped perfectly along his collarbone, and the slight outline of his abs made me want him more.

"Did you leave your undies on for me, baby?" His voice was raspy and his accent was thick. I winked at him before reaching up and pulling him back on me. He climbed over me and started to leave a trail of kisses down my body.

He took one of my breasts into his hand, playing with my nipple. My moans filled the room, pleasure from his warm, wet kisses and the way his hands worked my body. He stopped at the hem of black, silk panties. He looked up at me with such a face full of desire before hooking his hands through my pantie and pulling it off.

He threw the material down onto the floor and placed his hands on my knees, spreading my legs open. He let his breath hit my clit before clasping his lips over it. My moans, once again, filled the room. Louis wet just as turned on as I was, he was throbbing hard himself. Suddenly, Louis' tongue worked like magic down there. Curling and swirling, biting and licking, sucking and tasting. He knew what he was doing.

"I fucking hate foreplay." He muttered against me as I tried to catch my breath. "But you're so fucking sweet." I watched him lick his lips. Louis repositioned himself to where his cock was sitting right at my entrance. He teased me, rubbing his head between my lips. One, two, three, and he plunged himself deep into me.

"Fuck." He muttered. His hands clenched the sheets beside my head as he grinds into me, his hips working in lazy circles. Filling me up, making sure I felt every inch of him inside of me. I gasped every time he would pull out and thrust deeply back into me. My hands reached up and grabbed onto his shoulders as his thrust came harder and faster.

His lips found my neck. Sucking and biting, he was sure to leave a mark. Louis' lips involuntarily stopped and I took it as an opportunity to please him. With Louis still hovering over me, I lifted my hips and pushed myself down onto him. I felt him grunt against the now sensitive spot on my neck.

He leaves my neck and sits up, grabbing my thighs and pulling me into him as I slid down on his cock. My hands went down to where we were connected and started to rub my clit, knowing I was close.

"You're close, babe?" Louis asked in between thrusts. He was becoming more sloppy, more lazy, a sign that he was close too. I nodded, not being able to speak. Louis, not slowing down just yet, pounds into me. "Let go." He muttered, and I did. The sound of his raspy voice while his lips kissed the side of my thigh pushed me over the edge.

It was almost immediately after me when Louis came. We both let out breathless moans. I felt his cock twitch and stiffen more inside of me. His arms were struggling to hold himself up so I pulled him into me. Kissing him wildly.

Suddenly, he pulls away. "You're on birth control, right?" he frantically asked.

"Yes, Louis." I laughed at him. He nodded and pulled out of me. I moved over to one side of the bed to make space for him. But he didn't lay down, he got up and walked into his closet, grabbed a pair of clothes, and started to walk out of the room.

"Hey!" I yelled after him, sitting up with the blanket over me now. "Where are you going?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"A guest room, you can sleep in here." He softly said.

"I'm not a booty call, Louis. Don't treat me like one." I crossed my arms over my chest and I saw his eyes momentarily look down at my breasts.

His eyes looked back up at me, and with a sincere look, he said, "I know you're not, Alexis."

A/N:

Hey guys :) I hope you enjoyed this smut chapter LOL I had a little help writing it so hopefully it's better than before haha

I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!! And tell this story to your friends haha

love u cuties xx