thirty seven

Louis' squeeze on my knee started to hurt. Really. Hurt. I immediately slapped his hand away and shot him an annoyed look. "We just did it, Louis. Not once, but four times." I turned away from him and crossed my arms over my chest. 

I peaked at Louis from the corner of my eye as I pretended to listen to what Natalie was saying. I could see him eyeing my breasts. I took a deep breath, and huffed out loudly but that wasn't such a good idea. Louis, in a blink of an eye, planted his face in the middle of my cleavage that my crossed arms made. 

"Louis!" I squirmed in my seat as I tried to get his face off of me. I expected him to shake his face left and right as most boys would do. They would "motorboat" tits. But he didn't. Instead he laid soft kisses in the middle of my chest. Sending a thousand chills up my spine with a million feels down there

"Oh!" The old lady exclaimed in disgust as she saw what was happening. "Louis." I whispered, my hands on either side of his face but failing to pull him up. Natalie on the opposite side of me, started to laugh at Louis' actions. I shot her a "help me" look but she just laughed. "Louis." I whispered harshly. There was a part of me that was embarrassed by his actions as people started to stare at us, but there was a bigger part of me that wanted to yank his head up and make his lips kiss mine instead of my chest. "Lou-ISS!" My voice sky rocketed in the middle of his name as Louis, damn him, decided to trail his tongue from deep within my breast to my dress line. 

He slowly removed his head from my breast and his eyes were full of pride. His mouth was slightly open and turned up into a guilty smirk. His tongue dragged across his bottom lip and his thumb followed it, wiping up the wetness. My eyes followed his thumb as it was drawn over his slightly plump lips. "Fucking hell." I accidentally said out loud. 

Louis' hand snaked around my neck and lightly tugged me down to the point where he could whisper in my ear. "'Fucking hell' is right, baby," he whispered. His hot breath on my neck caused me to shy away from him. But his hand kept me in place.

He pulled me closer. His cologne was barely on him now. It was probably all over me or the bed. But I could faintly smell it as he pulled me closer, closer to his neck. I was so close to him that if I leaned over, with little to no effort, my lips would land on his neck. I heard Louis suck in a breath and I mentally prepared myself. 

He's going to whisper in your ear, Alex. He's going to do it and it's going to feel hot. You already know this. Do. Not. Panic. 

His breath barely touched me before Louis pulled away from me. Leaving me high and dry. My  jaw practically fell to the floor. All the built up emotions I had from the last few minutes went down the drain and I could not believe it. "'Fucking hell' was the exact same thing I said when I specifically told you not to associate the fucking bartender." Louis spat as he leaned back into his chair. His legs spread open wide before me and his hands slapping his knees when he talked. "But what do you do? You do the "Alexis" thing to do which is fucking ignore me and look at him." I rolled my eyes at Louis as he spoke. 

I couldn't believe that he did all of that just to piss me off. "Go ahead, babe. Go and look at him, go talk to him. Go and fuck him and see if he'll fucking do you four rounds." Louis sat foward, his elbows leaning on his knees. "See if he can do you four rounds and still want more." He angrily whispered to me before he pushed his chair back and started to walk away. "Oh, one more thing, Alexis." Louis stopped, turned away from me, and leaned over my chair. "If I knew you'd roll your eyes at me, I'd rather have you do it in bed." He placed a quick kiss on my forehead as he walked away. 

My mouth was shaped into a fine line as I thought about Louis. How can he be so angry with me yet be so sexual? I just couldn't wrap my head around it. He said I did the "Alexis" thing, well he just pulled a fucking Louis.