fifteen

A/N: SMUT SMUT SMUT + unedited

Louis' mouth slammed, meeting head-on, with my lips. It was forceful, full of want, lust, and desire. My eyes were still open, surprised by his sudden actions. I laid my hands on his chest, letting them linger there. Feeling his slightly built chest beneath my palm, I let them press deeper.

I pushed him off. When his lips left mine, my mouth felt cold and lonely. I involuntarily whined, wanting more. His eyes shot open. His eyes were now dark with desire mixed with anger. "What now?" He growled.

"Uhm..." I trailed off, not exactly knowing what to say. My hands moved by instinct. I watched him roll his eyes before me, obviously annoyed.

He shifted from one foot to another, "Well, if you're not going to say anything then I'm just going to-" he started walking towards me. I stepped back, not wanting to give in.

"Your mouth... smells like vomit!" I blurted and immediately regretted it. Louis shot me a confused look, cocking his head to the side.

"Well, show me the restroom, ya?" He did small hand gestures. "I'll brush my teeth.. or something." He scrunched up his face.

My arm shot up. My index finger pointing to the hallway. "First door on your right." I quickly spoke. Louis sauntered past me, his head looking in my direction while his body continued to move forward.

Once he went in the bathroom, I released a long breath. His breath didn't even have a hint of vomit, it was surprisingly minty. As if he had used mouthwash because he planned on kissing me. I shook my head and sat back down on the couch.

"Now, where were we?" Louis' voice rang through the silence of my apartment, causing me to jump. He was walking quickly toward me, the same darkness overshadowed his eyes. My breath got caught in my throat by the sight of him.

"You were, uh, telling me how annoying I was. I think.. yeah, you were. I am annoying." I laughed nervously. He was closer now, about ten feet away from me. He wasn't slowing down. I jumped to my feet. I could hear him chuckling at me.

He glided around the corners of the couch smoothly, stopping inches away from me. "Are you nervous, love?" A smirk played on his lips. I stared at his lips. They were a light pink, a bit plump from his attack on mine earlier. They were slightly parted, the breaths leaving his lips barely audible.

I stepped back, "No." I lied. His foot followed mine, keeping the distance small between us. He faintly laughed at me, his lips pulling into a small smile.

"Why are you backing away then, babe?" He teased. These fucking nicknames. I continued to walk backward, he followed. I turned my head to see behind me. I was close to the wall.

"I'm... not." I slowly spoke. His once playful eyes now narrowed on mine. "Stop lying, Alexis." He scolded me. I whimpered at the sound of my name. I was about to speak but the air left my chest once I hit the wall. Louis pressed his body against mine, pinning me to it.

We both had jagged, harsh breaths. Besides the tension, the sound of us breathing was the only thing filling the room. Louis put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up, our eyes instantly locked. He lowered his head down, his lips less than an inch from mine.

"Don't fight, Alexis." He whispered.

Once again, his lips crashed into mine. This time, I didn't fight. I didn't push him off. My hands flew to the sides of his face, gripping on him. Trying to pull him closer than before.

His hands trailed down the sides of my arms to my hips, causing goose bumps to show on my skin. His fingers squeezed my sides, sending shots of pleasure up my spine that made me tiptoe. He broke the connection between our lips, kissing along my jaw down my neck.