Guren Ichinose

heh heh I am already on a One Shoot. Gomene I just couldn't hold my inspiration back!!

____________________________________

Love at first punch

You were a member of Guren's squad since the begining. You all went through thick and thin. You could recognize any of them by just hearing their footsteps. And as the member of the group of Guren's closest friends, you knew every aspect of his personality and you liked it. You were a part of so called Guren's fanclub along with Sayuri and Mito, and some others. However, you were a Tsundere and didn't let anyone know it. You even denied it to yourself.

As always, you were in a war with your squad. Five of you plus Shinya surrounded Guren who was struggling not to get possessed by Mahiru. "Guren, concentrate!" You screamed and blocked the attack a vampire threw at you. "You'll get possessed." Suddenly, your yelling was cut off by voice that was half Guren's and half girlish. "Shut up, (L/N). No one asked for your opinion." Your eye twitched and you slashed through another one of bloodsuckers. "Listen, Guren, all of us here are protecting you! Take your time, just push her back!" You tried to yell over the screams of people being killed. "Piss off, (L/N). You can't reach Guren. You don't mean anything to him." A wicked laugh left his mouth as you felt a pang in your chest. And the pain wasn't from a wound. You were perfectly healthy. "Guren, watch us all die for you if you want. But none of us will let vampires near you, even if it costs us our lives." Mito and Goshi agreed with you. Mahiru just kept throwing insults at you, but every time she tries to get out of the circle, six of you made sure she is blocked. "This is all your fault. If he dies right now it will be your fault!" Mahiru screamed and swinged her sword at Mito while talking to you. Your anger boiled as you took a step back. "Shinya, Sayuri, cover me." You said and turned towards Guren who was attacking Goshi. "Hey, bitch." You called out and stormed to him. He turned around surprised by sudden closeness of your voice. Just as he realized that you were half a meter away, you punched him right in the nose. You heard something crack as he fell to the ground. "Stop talking Mahiru, no one gives a shit about what you have to say." You spat and ran back to your formation. Behind yourself you heard Guren yell in his voice and he fainted. "Shall we take care of him?" You asked Shinya who was smirking at your actions. "Probably, Goshi can you make an illusion around him that will protect him?" Shinya asked while shooting every vampire near us. "Yes sir!"

The war ended with Shinjuku being defended and you brought Guren to hospital. Shinya and you visited him few times. Shinya because he was a good friend and you because you felt a bit guilty.

You sat in the room where Guren slept, sound of the monitor that showed his heart beat lulled you slightly. You had your arms crossed and watched Guren's face. You broke his nose. Due to strong rehabilitation powers of his demon, he just needed a plaster now. His eyes were closed and you watched his chest raise and fall in a steady rhythm. You stared at his lips that were slightly parted. His eyes fluttered open and you just snorted. "Welcome back, Mr. Broken Nose." He groaned and touched the place covered by plaster. He hissed in pain and looked at you. "Damn, what did you do, (F/N)?" You smirked and leaned back in the chair you were sitting at. Your tomboyish acting allowed Guren to openly see your underwear due to your skirt being short. You completely forgot about that as you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "I saved you and us from Mahiru." He sat up and caught a glimpse of your (f/c) panties for the first time. "At what cost?" He chuckled lightly at your not caring demeanor and shook his head. "Well, Mr. Broken Nose, I might have been dead due to your girlfriend throwing a tantrum out there." He sighed and looked up. "I am sorry for not being strong enough to stop her." He flashed you a glare. "And she is not my girlfriend any more." You rolled your eyes and sat up properly. "Why don't you just rest for now and we'll discuss your soft spot later when everyone is here?" He nodded and tried to lay down himself, but you jumped up and helped him with the pillow. You smiled softly while hitting the pillow few times so it's nicely shaped. When you were done you turned back to sit on the chair when Guren stopped you. "Hey, sit here for a bit, I have something to tell you." With a raised eyebrow you sat on the edge of the bed. You leaned forward a bit since he mentioned for you to do so. "Back there, you were the only one that talked. Why?" He asked while looking right into your (e/c) eyes. You shrugged and looked aside since it was hard for you to stare at his beautiful purple orbs. "I don't know. I am the loudest?" He chuckled and his hand covered your hand. "Well, I am glad that it was you." You blushed and straightened a bit. "You know, I thought I still loved Mahiru since only three years passed." You nodded and felt another pang in your chest. Blush disappeared and you looked to side again. "Hey, look at me in the eyes." His hand cupped your chin and pulled you to look at him. "But after you punched me, I realized that was not the case." You rolled your eyes and chuckled lightly. Your (e/c) eyes showed no emotions to him. He was scared for a bit. Ever since he met you, he could know what you really felt only by looking in your eyes and now, they were empty (e/c) color. "I hope my punch helped you clear your mind, Broken Nose." He groaned in annoyance and sat up again. You helped him to lean back on the pillow. "Yes it actually did." He still hasn't let go of your chin. He pulled you closer till the point where you were just enough apart that you still couldn't feel his lips on yours. "I realized that another demon walked in my life and took my heart with her right hand pierced through my chest." He took you right hand and put it on his chest where his heart is. You could feel it beating against the tips of your fingers. "G-guren?" He smiled and pulled your chin till you met with his lips. He moved them a bit till you took complete control. Your arms wrapped around his neck and you pulled him closer. Your Tsundere side broke totally as you kissed him longingly. He smirked lightly and kissed you with just as much passion. His arms wandered up and down your waist as you were slowly loosing your breath. He pulled back and looked into your eyes. "Will you be my demon?" You leaned your forehead on his and smiled with closed eyes. "I was always only your demon." The doors opened and whole squad walked in. You jumped up with your face bright red and nearly screamed. No one noticed you or they just pretended. "Hey bro, you recovered from the demon possession?" Goshi asked with a grin and plopped in a chair you previously sat in. "Yes." Guren took your hand and grinned. "Because another demon saved me." You blushed harder if possible and tried to pul your hand back, but Guren was too strong.

"It was a love at first punch."