-Bathroom Incident- (Shinya x reader)

You were woken up by someone yelling. Loud groan that let your mouth was muffled by the pillow. Another scream was heard.

"Shinya, shut your butthole. It's spitting too much shit." You yelled back. Silence filled the air and a satisfied sigh left your mouth. But as the saying goes, it was too good to last long.

Screech was heard from the living room. You growled and pushed the covers off with a lot of squirming since it decided to tie in a knot around you just now. You stormed to the room where screams were coming from and slammed the doors open. Shinya was whimpering on the couch.

"(Y/N), I'm so scared. Who shows horror movies in the morning?" He cried and was about to hug you when he noticed the look upon your face. It was a lot worse than any horror movie.

"Don't speak to me." You growled.

Before you had time to move, he was already in the bathroom. You stomped after him and pounded on the doors as hard as you could.

"Get out! Get! Out!" You yelled. His whimpers were heard. Of course he didn't get out. You were far too scary.

"You woke me up too early and now you won't get out of the goddamn bathroom. I'll kill you."

~~~

"Shinya, if you don't get your ass over here right now I'll shave your hair!" You threatened through gritted teeth. Shinya squeaked in the bathroom and ran out scared for his hair.

"Please, (Y/N)-chan! What do you want?" He whimpered. Huge grin stretched on your face as you looked up at him.

"I want you to carry me around for whole day!" You said pointing your index finger at his nose. He blushed lightly and groaned.

"Dear Lord, help me." He muttered and carried you to the first destination, refrigerator.

You had 3 minutes left of him carrying you around.

"Shinya!~" You sang out while lying on the couch.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He walked up to you.

"I want you to carry me to the bed. I'm sleepy." Loud yawn proved your point and he picked you up bridal style. About half way to the badroom you tugged on his shirt.

"Shin-chan." You said quietly while looking up at his dazzling blue eyes. He hummed in response while looking down.

"Kiss me." You whispered while raising your head closer to his lips.

He smirked and connected your lips. The kiss was passionate and heated even though you were at the verge of falling asleep. Your lips moved in sync before you felt his tongue trace over your lower lip. Smirking lightly, you opened you mouth and let it slide in. He explored every corner of your mouth which made you moan slightly.

He peaked his eye open and caught the glimpse of the clock. The numbers changed in 00:00. His arms relaxed and you fell on the ground with a loud thud.

"Shinya!" You screamed.

~~~

I am really sorry for the late update! This is for IzBatman I hope you like it!