When they flirt with you

Yuichuro Hyakuya

You were sitting in a chair, holding a huge pile of papers. Blank papers. Of course, Guren have you blank papers. You ask why? Well, you were what he calls, a rebellious soldier.

"Humph, he dares to call me a rebel! That prat!" You hissed through gritted teeth while slamming the paper on the desk.

He gave you ten blank papers that you have to fill with facts on why does he deserve to be called a God. You wrote one single sentence.

'You don't deserve.'

Your head fell on the desk and made a loud noise. Doors behind you burst open few moments later. Your head snapped back and saw panting Yuichiro on the doors. He was leaning on his knees and staring at the floor trying to calm down.

"Yuu-kun? Are you alright?" You asked sighing and sanding up. "I heard noise. What happened?" He managed to catch his breath. You stared at him for few moments before sitting back down.

"That nose you heard was sound of someone dying out of boredom." You groaned and grabbed the pen and started scribbling things.

You wrote some weird crap like 'Because you aren't completely stupid.' Or like 'because Hiiragi Kureto didn't kill you... Still'

Yuu got next to you and looked at papers. "What did you do this time?" He asked. You looked up with a glare and growled at green eyed boy.

"Nothing." He was silent for few seconds before grinning like a mad man. You saw it out of corner of your eye and threw another pen at him.

"Don't talk, Hyakuya... Don't talk." You warned while pointing another pen at him. He just snickered and snatched the object out if your hand.

"According to the thermodynamics you're supposed to share your hotness with me." You gaped at him, opening and closing your moth like a fish. It took you few moments to regain your cool before answering.

"Did you fall from heaven?" Before he could answer you smacked him in face with a book that was on your desk.

"Because your face is messed up." You tried to hit him once more, but he dodged. You tried few more times before he got away. Getting more and more angry, you threw the book. He yelped and ran out laughing.

"Don't come in here you flirty son of a bi-bi-biii...." You stopped yourself from swearing as Guren walked in. Your face was visibly red and you were shaking in embarrassment.

"(Y/N), did you finish the essay I gave you?" He said while still staring at where Yuu ran off. "Yes." You picked up the papers and threw them at him.

"Goodbye, Lieutenant Colonel." He walked out while shaking his head. Your eyes landed on the rest of papers.

"Crap! Lieutenant!" You yelled while holding papers.

Guren looked at reasons and found only one sentence.

'You don't deserve.'

____________________________________

Mikaela Hyakuya

Mika walked through the throne room. He looked behind every statue, every wall, chair, everything. You decided to play hide and seek on your own so you hid. Krul told him that you are hiding somewhere. Mika rolled his eyes and called out.

"Okay, (Y/N), I give up. You win. You always do. I love you." He sighed and looked around, waiting for you to come out. Just as he turned around, you stood there, giving him a closed eyes smile.

You were wearing another one of your (f/c) dresses. Your hair was flawlessly braided. He stopped moving for a moment, before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, you are so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line..." Silence wrapped around you, before you giggled. Raising to the tips of your toes, you kissed lips softly.

"Where is your armor?" He raised an eyebrow at which you giggled again. "What kind of prince are you then?" He chuckled and spoon you around. "Your prince."

____________________________________

Guren Ichinose

"Hey, Baka Guren!" Yuu called out. You and Guren were walking out of the meeting room, hand in hand. Your head turned around and you grabbed Yuu's leg. Both guys were surprised at your speed. You pushed the boy back and he fell.

"Yuu-san, you should really show some respect towards your superior." You said while rolling your eyes. He jumped up and walked up to you. Somehow, you were taller than him.

"(Y/N)-san, I don't know how you can love Baka Guren." He rolled his eyes and turned to the said man.

"When will I get my Cursed Gear?" The two of you sighed in sync. You were just about to say not yet when Guren cut in.

"Tomorrow." Your face went red in anger, but you didn't speak a word. You just grabbed Guren's collar and pulled him. The moment you two entered his office you let go of him.

"You moron! How can you just say that?!? Do you want to get him killed!?" You screamed. He was pretty sure that whole building shook from your tone. He just watched you with a sly smirk.

"Do you know that you are pretty when you're angry?" He asked suddenly. Words that were threatening to spill out of your mouth were stuck somewhere in your throat.

"I must be gorgeous because I am freaking furious!" You managed to yell out again. With red face, after those words, you just stormed out embarrassed.

"That idiot."

____________________________________

Shinya Hiiragi

You were looking through some old photos of yours with Shinya. There were some from when you were a baby, when you just started school, when you got in high school, and there were some of those with Shinya. He was laughing at the photo of you as a baby.

You were chubby, wearing a swimsuit. You were smiling at someone who was taking the photo. In your hands was an ice cream that started melting, but you didn't care.

Shinya kept chuckling, which turned to giggling. You snatched the photo back with a grumpy face.

"Hey, (Y/N), I hope our child looks exactly like that." He smiles at your scarlet face. You just smacked his head and kept looking through photos.

Trying to get your thoughts off of 'your baby' you took out the photos of when you just got in JIDA. You with your team, you drunk, you dancing on a table in some bar, you in a long gown at your friends wedding. Shinya grabbed that photo and held it closer to his face.

"Hey, (Y/N), can I have this photo?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly.

"Why, Shi-kun?" He just chuckled and looked at photo again.

"So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas." You blushed and turned around so he doesn't see a smile that was unavoidable. "Wha-Whatever."

____________________________________

Ferid Bathory

"(Y/N), how about we go for a walk?" Ferid whispered in your ear. You nearly jumped, hitting your head on the shelf above you two.

"Bathory! Don't ever do that again!" You yelled at him. It was so quiet that your voice echoed around you two. It made you embarrassed so you nodded. He clasped his hands together and grinned.

"Great." You two walked out in the garden. He led you to a fountain and you two sat at the edge. His gaze traveled over your body as you admired the way water splashed everywhere.

"Hey, Ruby Flower?" You looked at him. "Huh?" Sly grin on his face made you confused.

"If your left leg was thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I come visit you between the holidays?" Your face turned so red that he though you are going to explode.

"Die." You stood up and walked away leaving him laughing and then whining because you left him there all alone.
____________________________________

Okaayyy I hope you guys like it! Please request morree!!!