Something funny happens...

Konichiwa!!! I'll try and make this funny! Enjoy!

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Yuu was never the one to speak those sickly sweet love lines. So when he really did, you didn't know what to feel.

"Yuu-kun.." You whispered while snuggling your face in his chest. The two of you were cuddling in his room which gave you privacy to do whatever you want.

"I love you..." His chest vibrated as he chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

"Sometimes, I really whish that I don't love you so much..." He said after some time of silence. Your (e/c) eyes looked up at him and he melted under your cute gaze.

"But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart..."

Your lips pursed and you pulled back. Panic flashed across his face as you blinked twice.

"Uhh, Yuu-kun... I, uhh... Kinda... Uhh, feel disturbed..." He jumped from his bed and ran in his bathroom screaming at you. "You are the worst, (Y/N)!"

You finally broke down and laughed your ass off. He kept screaming it wasn't funny, but it made your situation even worse. You fell off the bed with a loud thud and that made you laugh harder. It took you about fifteen minutes to calm down enough you could speak.

"I love you so much, you dork!"

(Oh my God, this is the shortest one ever.... I am so sorry.... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻)

-Mikaela Hyakuya- (He says embarrassing love lines...)

Mikaela and you had romance wars. Those were either which one would do or say more romantic thing, or the ones where the two of you would compete which one made more romantic dinner. But this one time, Mika left you speechless.

You, along with Mika, Ferid, Ferid's girlfriend, Crowley and his girlfriend were sitting in a room you decorated. It was really cozy with few armchairs and just pillows in many sizes scattered across the floor.

You and Mika were sitting in one armchair. Well, you were sitting on his lap. Ferid's girlfriend was complementing on how romantic the surrounding was. You smirked at Mika and he knew what it meant.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He brought your attention only to him with a kiss on your jaw. You hummed in response still waiting for more complements for the room.

"I want to be your friend."

Your eyes widened and you gasped along with everyone else in the room. "Hyakuya Mikaela, what do you want to say???" He chuckled and pecked your lips before leaning back in the chair. His eyes never separated from yours.

" I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world."