You make up (part 1)...

So, before I start this chapter, I will say that this is going to be Make up/ Someone interrupts you while making out requested by kawaii_hyakuya and TachiMikan The reason why I combined these two chapters is because I was too lazy to write them separately. Me sowwy (><).

So, I have to do two more already requested One Shots: Mika x reader x Guren pt. 2 and Guren x reader (when he's wounded). [I apologize if I missed any requests]

Also, I've decided that I'm seriously, but seriously, lazy, so I'll only do One Shots from now on. Thanks for understanding and supporting me! I really love all of you guys!

-Sara

Yuichiro Hyakuya

After your little outburst, you avoided him completely. He did try to apologize few times, but it wasn't successful.

"Shinoa, I am serious..." Yuu said as his friend started ranting on a plan to get (Your ship name) back together. [I'm curious about it, please comment! Mine would be SaChiro or YuuRa or or... I should probably get back to the story... ]

"I am serious, too. But most importantly, why did you break up in the first place?"

Yuichiro immediately got red in anger. "She didn't even try to understand and support me!" Shinoa was confused more than she was before. Her hazel eyes looked at Yuu and she raised her eyebrow.

"Are you insane?" She cut off his infinite ranting about you not supporting him. Yuichiro never saw Shinoa so serious in his life. "No. (Y/N) is insane, she threatened to choke me if I ever get anyone in danger!"

Purple haired female blinked few times and turned to walk away. "You are hopeless. I don't even understand why was she with you in the first place." Just as she said that, you rounded the corner. Shinoa stopped dead in her tracks.

Both Yuu and Shinoa could see how hurt, angry and sorrowful you felt. You approached them and cleared your throat as if saying something to a huge crowd.

"Guren gave us a mission! We shall go to front line and help them!" You yelled and then looked at Yuu. "Was that loud enough for your huge ego to catch?" Shinoa snickered which made Yuu glare at her.

"I'll leave you two alone..." She almost ran away, much to your dismay. Your (e/c) eyes narrowed at him as you waited for apology. "Why are you so rude to me?" He asked suddenly, and just as those words were said, you had a strange need to kill him right there.

"Because you are brainless and selfish brat!" You spat at him with your hands resting on your hips. "But I love you!" He yelled back at you.

"I love you, too, but I never asked you to support me in doing something not only dangerous to myself, but to everybody around me! Do you even know me? Did I mean anything to you? Was I there only so you could yell at me when you felt like it?" Each word that you spit so coldly at him stabbed him right in the gut. H suddenly got angry and pinned you to a wall.

"Are you done?!" He asked while puffing air right into your face. "Because I want to tell you why I was really with you." He placed a kiss on your forehead. "I was with you because you made me feel safe even if you are so small." He kissed the tip of your nose.

"I was with you because you were never ashamed of me, even when I ran through the headquarters naked because of Shinoa." He kissed your cheek.

"I was with you because of your brilliant personality." He placed a kiss on your other cheek.