When you cuddle...

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You two weren't the biggest PDA fans. Not because you didn't like to hold hands, kiss or hug in public. It was because whenever Yuu grabbed your hand in the halls, Shinoa appeared out of nowhere and teased you. If it wasn't Shinoa, it was Kimizuki, Guren, Shinya or even Shoichi. He surprised you the most. You were so done with it.

Yuu put an arm around your shoulders and, again, purple haired devil appeared. You two parted and made sure there were good two meters between you. She snickered.

"Please, lovebirds..." You cut her off with a growl and grabbed Yuu's hand. (Sorry Shinoa)

You both blushed, but anger didn't let you pull back. With a death glare, you turned to Shinoa.

"Piss off." You stormed away to his room. Yuu just kept silent, but you knew he though the same thing.

Once you entered his room, you turned on the TV, threw a blanket at him and went to get a movie.

He blinked twice, while asking himself why everything turned black around him. He touched his head and realized that he wasn't dead. It was just the blanket you threw on him. He heard your angry footsteps.

"Yuu-kun?" Your voice softened and you slowly took the blanket off him. He closed his eyes at sudden light and then slowly opened them again. Your smiling face came to his view.

Before you could get back to what you were doing, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. You fell on top of him with a yelp and then chuckled.

"Yuu-kun, I'm going to get a movie for us to watch." You whispered as his arms didn't loosen the grip on you. He just shook his head in response and pressed you harder to his chest. Another chuckle left your mouth.

You were just lying there on his bed, his arms wrapped around you, your hands playing with his hair. It was such a calming atmosphere that you couldn't help but yawn. You felt Yuu's breathing turn steady as your head rest against his chest.

"Yuu-kun?" You whispered. He didn't even move an inch. You looked up and saw that he was fast asleep. You chuckled once more before wrapping the blanket around the two of you.

"I love...." You heard Yuu murmuring. You chuckled and went to kiss his cheek when he spoke again.

"Cuddling...." Your eyes widened and you pressed hand to your mouth to stifle the laugh that was bubbling up in your throat. Soft snore followed after you whispered in his ear softly so you don't wake him up.

"I like cuddling, too."

(^▽^)

Mikaela Hyakuya

The two of you cuddled most of your free time. You would just bring two cups of hot chocolate and he knew what to do. This time, it was different.

You knocked on the doors of his room with a huge pile of papers. They were covering your field of vision so you had to rely on your hearing. Soft and familiar sound of creaking was heard followed by a sharp sigh.

"(Y/N)?" Mika said not even sure if it was you behind those papers.

"M-Mika, let me in! These papers will kill me!" You whined while shaking due to how heavy the papers were. Suddenly, they turned light and you could see. Confusion washed over you as you saw them fly away. Well not really, they were carried by Mika.

"Arigatou." You muttered while walking behind him. "So, these are for me?" He asked while putting them on the desk. Another creak was heard. Even the desk is complaining.