Guren x Mito

I still love...

"Answer the question!" Mito yelled while grabbing the hair of man in front of her.

It wasn't like her to be this loud and there were two reasons she was yelling.

First one is that this man that was kneeling on the ground in front of her nearly killed her with a bomb for unknown reason that she wants to find. And second one is that Guren decided to be weird ass again and ask her to be scary.

The man in front of her shook, fear obvious on his face. His eye was swollen from her punches and his lip and nose were bleeding. Grip on his hair got tighter as he kept silent.

"Answer!" She screamed in his face.

If it wasn't for Guren, she would have been dead, again. Her purple eyes stared at man's black ones.

It was impossible to deny that man wanted to say everything. After all, Mito was in her scariest mode. She was never this angry. But there was something else, even scarier than her that didn't let him talk.

Guren, who was sitting in his chair, raised his gaze from the papers. He wanted to conclude what was his motive through his past, but this guy was a mystery.

"You better answer, or she might kill you. I know her since high school and trust me, I never saw her this angry." Guren eyed the man. He was shaking so much that Mito barely held a grip on his hair.

She kicked him once more and man fell to the ground spitting blood. Pain in his body was unbelievable, he knew that if he doesn't answer, she will beat him to death, and that is even worse than having your head cut off with a katana.

"O-okay... I'll tell you..." He coughed and looked up. It was as if he got over the fact that he is almost dead. He just stared at the ceiling.

"Then start talking!" Mito was about to hit him again, when Guren stopped her. He gave her what you might call a smile and stood up.

"It's alright Mito, I know you're angry, but the guy can't talk from pain." She blushed and looked at the ground.

"You better start talking." Purple eyed man warned. He could barely hold back his temper, too.

"I-I worked for... For Hyakuya Church..." Another cough left man's mouth as both Guren and Mito looked at him.

"When Hiiragi family got them, I lost my job, family, everything..." They knew where was this leading to.

"But when I threw the bomb, I though that head of the Hiiragi family was there... Instead, it was you, lady.." Guren didn't care anymore. He called out for some soldiers to get him away.

"Take him to Tenri-sama. After all, he was the target."

Dead silence filled the room as Guren sat back in his chair. Mito stood there, blank, confused.

Anger left at the same time as that guy. She felt empty, again. It was the same feeling like the one she felt when Guren rejected her.

"You can sit, Mito." Guren said while smiling at her again. She did as told and stared at her hands.

She almost killed a man just because Guren told her to. She almost killed a man she didn't care about, because Guren told her she's angry. Now, she is angry, but not with that man. She is angry with herself... And Guren.

"You did a great job." He said. He saw that she was bothered by it. And he'll do anything he can to make her feel better.

Guren liked Mito's personality. She got over him easily, that meant she has strong spirit. After that rejection, he realized how wrong was he then.