When HE realizes he likes you.

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Sitting in the dining room, you slowly took a bite out of sandwich Shiho made for you all. You were sitting across from Yuichiro who was literally just gulping down the huge sandwich.

"Yuu-kun, slow down. You are going to choke." You said. The words were slightly muffled due to rather huge part of sandwich in your mouth.

"Are you worried, (Y/N)?" He asked. If it wasn't Yuichiro, you would have though he was flirting.

With face that was pinkish you smiled cheekily at him. "Of course I am! Baka Yuu, who would brag about saving family if you choke?" He coughed and glared at you.

"Urusai." He pretended to be angry even though he couldn't. How can he be mad at your (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair. Your perfect lips, gorgeous smile and cutest cheeks. He wanted to hug you and squeeze you to death and then protect you from all troubles of the world. Wait, he wouldn't exactly squeeze you to dead.

He blushed at the thought of having you in his arms only for himself. That would be unrealistically perfect. He imagined his fingers sliding through your hair smoothly. He imagined you smiling only for him. It made his stomach flip. He didn't only like you, he loved you. He loved the way his name rolled over your tongue.

"Yuu-kun, are you alright? You seem a bit red." You asked while leaning over the table to feel his forehead. As your hand came in contact with his skin he jerked back.

"No. I'm fine. Bye, (Y/N)."
He walked away leaving half of the sandwich on the plate.

"Wait! Yuu-kun, you left your sandwich!" You called after him.

____________________________________

Mikaela Hyakuya

Mika was walking across the Sanguinem with usual emotionless face. That is till he saw your picture on one of flyers on the walls. He subconsciously smiled and his mind floated to you.

He wondered what were you doing. Krul sent you to check on the plans for upcoming war. Your ruby eyes came to his mind.

Why did you steal his heart mercilessly like that? Did you do it on purpose? Was it not enough for you that he couldn't live without your blood?

He groaned while running a hand through his hair. You were so mean to him. You turned into an evil villain every time you smiled. He knew he had to compete with many guys that were long before him around you.

What he didn't know is that he already won your heart long ago.

____________________________________

Guren Ichinose

"Did she just kick me out?" He asked once he woke up. He stared at the ceiling above his bed.

Why did you kick him out? Were you mad? What did he do to make you angry?

Random possibilities ran through his head as he groaned. Another wave of questions flew through his head. Why did he care what you thought?

Image of you casually lying on the couch reading the book you loved filled his mind. The dress you wore was different than the usual one. It was short with fluffy skirt and long back side. It was showing your long legs. Every part of your skin looked perfect and smooth. It was so tempting to be touched. It took really a lot of his willpower not to straddle you there.

"Hey! Stop it!" He said to his own mind. It was thinking too much of your perfect hair and eyes.

"My, my, what do we have here?" Voice chimed to his left. He saw Mahiru leaning her head on the edge of the bed.

"The almighty Guren fell in love." Her grin fell and she glared at him.

"Guess with who? Another demon." He gave her a look that said 'I don't give a crap' and threw a pillow at her. She disappeared and he sighed.

He certainly didn't like you. Or did he? Covering his face with his hand, he sighed. He definitely liked you. Your eyes hypnotized him long ago and he just realized it.

He sat up and looked around. He fell for another demon. How unfortunate is that?

____________________________________

Shinya Hiiragi

"(Y/N) give that back!" He said with pink tinting his cheeks. He tried to reach out the picture you were holding, but he couldn't reach it since you were on a chair.

"No no, Shinya-kun. You were a bad boy. I can't give you Guren's photo back." With a teasing grin you pulled the photo higher.

He was taller and could reach the photo even though you were on a chair, but he didn't feel like jumping.

You reached on your tiptoes and lost balance. With a high pitched yelp you fell right on Shinya.

Both of you fell to the ground with you on top. He used the chance and grabbed the photo.

"Karma is a bitch, (Y/N)." He chuckled and stood up, hiding the photo again. Still lying on the floor, you pouted.

"But Shinya-kun, Guren is precious there. I wanted to keep it for myself." With another chuckle he sat on the sofa. He watched your pouting self as you rolled on the floor whining.

He loved seeing you like this. You would do this often when he wouldn't give you what you wanted. Your blue eyes would shine and you would give him your whole attention.

How could he resist your (e/c) eyes sparkling in sun as you would look only at him. He liked you. He liked everything about you, your hair, eyes, lips, fingers, voice, everything. Everything about you was perfect for him.

"Shinya-kun, please give me the photo." You begged. Crawling to him you gripped his pants.

"Pwease!!" His head fell back as he laughed. "No. You can't have it. He would get mad at me, even more." While puffing your cheeks you jumped up.

"Mean." With that you stormed to your apartment.

____________________________________

Ferid Bathory

He always liked you. More like your money
But he like you, too. It reached maximum when he saw you laughing with your maid.

You were so happy, carefree. Your teeth were perfect in his eyes and your eyes sparkled so magically. It was weird for him to feel anything, but he felt it.

He knew you wouldn't accept his feelings either, but that didn't stop him from daydreaming. For him, you were flower sent from God.

"Ferid?" You saw him staring at you. "Want some tea?" He smirked and walked up to you.

"What a surprise. (Y/N) (L/N) is asking me, Ferid Bathory, for tea. Are you feeling well, dear?" He put a hand on your forehead to check if you have a flu. Pink splashed over your cheeks.

"Yes I am. If you don't want tea, Ferid, you can just say so. There is no need for touching me." You replied without even glancing at him. With a chuckle he sat at one of the empty chairs.

"I'm glad to drink tea with you, ruby flower." Your maid stood up and bowed.

"M'Lady, Queen Krul called for me." She walked away, but not before winking at Ferid.