When you break up...

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You sat on your bed with your arms crossed firmly across your chest and pursed lips.

"Yuu, I don't expect you to save the world from Vampires. Relax for a bit." You tried reasoning your boyfriend that got you in a life and death position because of his outburst. Once again.

"I don't need your lecturing, (Y/N)!" He yelled and glared at you as if you are his worst enemy. Your (e/c) eyes bore into his emerald ones. "But Yuu..."
"I don't care, (Y/N)! None of you ever believes in me! Why can't you for once be on my side?!"

That is when the line was crossed. You stood up and grabbed his collar which made him stumble backwards and hit the wall. "Listen to me, Yuichiro Hyakuya." You growled while pushing him further into the wall. "I'll let you do whatever you want as long as you don't get me in danger." Your dominant hand let go of his collar and gripped his throat. "Remember this, next time you get us all in danger. No matter how injured are you, I'll strangle you with these two hands of mine." He gasped for air, but not much came in his lungs. Your grip was too strong. "And one more thing, this was the last time you yelled at me like that. I might have been your girlfriend, but that never meant I was here just for you to yell at me. Get it in that small brain of yours!"

With that you pushed him out of your room. Tears threatened to fall down, but you blinked them back. You loved him, you really did, but he just put your life on an edge. It made you think that he didn't even care about you. It was too much...

Mikaela Hyakuya

"Mika..."

"And he just stood there like..."

"Mika..."

"Not even looking at me....

"Mika..."

"And those HUMANS...

"Mikaela..."

"Those HUMANS were standing there pretending to care..."

"Mikaela...."

"He doesn't realize they are selfish. I am the only one that cares about him and only him..."

"MIKAELA HYAKUYA!!!"

Your voice boomed in the room. Mikaela finally stopped talking and looked at you almost angry because you stopped his rant.

"Are you serious?!" Tears streamed down your face as you couldn't hold back your anger and sadness. You slumped down on the couch and put your head in your palms. "How can you?! Get out of my room..." You growled, almost letting out a loud sob.

"What is wrong with you, (Y/N)?" Mikaela was beyond confused. Your outburst even scared him a little.

"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with ME?!" Your face went red in anger. You grabbed a pillow near you and threw it at him. "You ignored me! You ignored ME, who was with you in your worst moments, when you wanted to die! Where was that boy?! Where was he, Mikaela!? He was out there, siding with those humans!" You screamed at him. Your voice was unrecognizably high.

"And yet, you keep talking about him!" Suddenly, you stopped crying and looked at him dead in the eye. "I was ready to give you my whole body. If you needed blood, you could have all of it. But you... You didn't care about me. You are selfish brat that would perfectly fit with humans! Now get out of here! I don't want to see you ever again!"

Mikaela's blue eyes went wide as you stormed up to him and pushed him out of the room.

"But (Y/N)..." He was cut off by doors slamming in his face.