- Mika x reader x Guren - Pt. 3

Hehehe you guys seem to love this love triangle! Why? I mean, I love Guren, he is like the more emotional and taller version of Levi, but what is so interesting about Mika and Guren together as a competition? Aren't they already competing over Yuu? Anyway, credits for this picture go to misa_trash Thank you sooooo much for doing this fanart. It is amazing and it really deserves a huge round of applause! 👏👏👏 I bow down to you!

So, I think that you amazing and fabulous people should know something....

I have no more requests... After this, I have nothing to write about..... Do you want me to do something that I want? Or would you like for me to start a longer fan fiction? You can request that, too. Do you have any ships in OnS that you would like a chapter for? Anything and everything can be requested. (I don't think I can write lemons yet... My brain... My mind... Is not.... Ready....)

Mika x reader x Guren

You and Mika were walking around the Sanguinem, hand in hand, Mika blushing and you humming something to yourself.

"D-do you like it here?" He asked as his ruby red eyes looked at you. You could see slight nervousness in them and you smiled, trying to relax him a bit.

"Of course! As long as I am with you, I wouldn't mind sleeping in the open streets above the ground." Mika's eyes widened and he gave your hand a squeeze, afraid to let go. It was like a dream... You were too perfect to be true.

"I would never let that happen." He muttered slightly and looked away with a slight pink blush upon his face. "Aww! You are adorable!"

You jumped in front of him and pinched his cheeks which made him turn darker shade of red. "But, Mika..." The change if expression on your beautiful face scared Mika a bit. He stared right in your eyes that were red, now that you're a vampire.

"You don't mind that I am older than you?" Your voice shook a bit at the end and worry was obvious on your features. He paused for a second, lost in your eyes. "No. You are perfect as you are and I would never change you for anything in the world."

His answer was rather bluntly said and it made you blush, but a smile showed up soon after. "I love you so much!" You leaned on the tips of your toes and pecked his lips. He pulled you back up to make the kiss longer.

Suddenly, a loud explosion echoed around the city. Both of you looked at where it came from and gasped. "Entrance!"

You almost squeaked as Mika pulled you behind himself and you two sprinted to the scene.

The moment you reached a huge cloud of dust, it already started to clear up and you gasped loudly.

In the middle of the whole ruckus, stood Guren, handsome as ever. His hair was slicked back, sword taken out and he walked slowly, looking for any vampires that would attack.

Your eyes started tearing up as multiple question flew through your mind. Why is he here? Is he back to ruin even the little happiness you had left? You won't let that happen.

Taking out your own sword, you took a bold step towards him, but a hand on your forearm stopped you. "Don't do anything, (Y/N). We'll handle it."

Mika didn't even let you say anything before he leaped in the cloud, slashing at Guren. Raven haired man blocked him effortlessly and pushed him back.

"Back off, brat. I am here to take (Y/N) back." He growled and tried walking past Mika. But the blond wouldn't just give up the love of his life like that. He swung his sword once more, this time faster and stronger, but got blocked, again.

"I told you to back off! This is none of your business!" Tears were flowing down your face as you watched two of the most dear people to you fight.

Even though Guren hurt you, there were moments before, where he was your best friend, your support, your wall to lean on when tired and helpless, your guardian...

But Mika... Mika was gorgeous, caring, sweet, fun to be around, he gives you all the time in this world, he is your light at the end of the tunnel. He is everything Guren wasn't.

Your knees buckled and you fell to the ground, sobbing. "Please stop you two!" You yelled but they haven't heard.

Army of humans entered the city, ensuring that Guren and you were safe in case someone is against you leaving. But no one counted that you were the one who is the most against it.

Finding your strength, you stood up and stumbled to the two men who were fighting. Mika was about to slash through Guren's gut, when you blocked it with a sword.

"Mika, please stop. I know you are better than this." You said, giving him a pleading look. He was taken aback by your voice and he retreated a bit.

Your gaze turned to Guren, who was panting and smirking. It turned ice cold even though your eyes were a nice, warm fiery red color.

"Leave. You have no right to be here." Your voice was even colder. It took him by surprise, but he wasn't planing in giving up. "No. I am leaving only with you in my arms." Your heart fluttered, but your gut twisted in a strong feeling if disgust.

"I said leave!" You pointed your sword at his neck and waited for his answer. There were two sides fighting inside if you, the one that says this is the right choice and that was hoping Guren just leaves. Then there was the other side that hoped he would persuade you and take you back.

"I told you..."

"I told you to leave!"

Your voice held so much pain and hate that Guren shivered upon hearing it. "Get lost! Shoo! No one likes you! Go away!" You ranted, poking your sword in his neck slightly.

"But you are my girl...."

"Wrong. I was your girlfriend."

With that,you turned around and grabbed Mika's wrist, pulling him. You looked back once more only to see soldiers warning Guren about being outnumbered.

One single tear dropped down on the ground, before he turned around and left.

Again?! Seriously guys, why do you even read this? I cried while writing it. Why do you always come back?

Anyway, as I said, request, or just vote and comment, I appreciate all of it. There are two more books that I published and they are Haikyuu related. Thanks for reading again, misa_trash thanks for the fanart, I love you all

~Sara