Real you (Saotome Yoichi x reader)

Before I get to the 'real thing' I want you to pick two colours. First of them would be any colour you like, if it's green, let it be green, but! There's always a but(t)[XD]. It cannot be black. Reason why is very simple. The colour you pick, would be your hair colour, [ in the story '(h/c)'], it has to be unusual, preferably something bright and easy to notice, you'll know why later.

The second colour you pick should be the most plain hair colour ever, whichever you find really plain, let it be your plain hair colour [ in the story '(p/h/c)']. Once you've done picking your colours, you may proceed with your story.

************************************
-Real you (Saotome Yoichi x reader)-

You walked down the streets of Shinjuku, your lonely footsteps echoing around you, the sound bouncing off the ruined buildings. The city used to be so pretty, right before the Apocalypse, but right now, there wasn't even a cover for horrid acts that happen right underneath you. You shuddered at the thought that right under your feet might be a vampire, brutally tortured for 'the greater good'. There us no greater good if you hurt and use beings who might have been human once in a laboratory like guinea pigs. To be honest, you were against hurting any living being, even if it was a vampire, after all, there could be some of them that are nice, like Yuichiro's brother Mikaela.