- Prince in shining armour - Mika x reader x Guren pt. 2

Okay guys, I am back. Sorry it took me so much. This is Mika x reader x Guren pt. 2! Hahahaha! Hope you enjoy!

Ever since that little incident with Mikaela Hyakuya, you gave Guren your cold side. And if you thought he wouldn't, just for your information, he did notice this.

"(Y/N)-San! Ichinose-sama wants to see you!" His personal little messenger, Shinoa Hiiragi, yelled. You rolled your (e/c) eyes and walked out of your office.

"Why didn't he get me himself?" You grumbled more to yourself, but Shinoa heard it. "He's busy. Kureto seems to give him tons of jobs lately."

Even though she did her best to make the relationship between you two last, it didn't work. You were sick of his full of himself attitude. "Fine. Good bye, Shinoa." You flicked your wrist in dismissing motion and walked towards the office many soldier feared. But not you. All least not any more.

You barged in without knocking and made yourself comfortable in one of the spare chairs. Guren stared at you in disbelief. "Learn some manners. Knock before you enter the office of your superior." He grumbled and threw the papers on his desk.

"What is going on with you lately, (Y/N)?" He said, his purple eyes giving you one of his stern gazes. "Hmm?" You hummed as if getting interested by the words he is saying. "Is there anything wrong, Lieutenant Colonel? Is there anything wrong with me deciding to be my own person?" Your voice was calm as ever and your chin leaned on your knuckles.

"Don't tell me you actually noticed that you in fact do have a girlfriend?" Your (e/c) eyes bore into his purple ones with arrogance.

"Seems like I don't have one any more." He replied with just as much arrogance. His eyes were steel like as he decided to push you away from himself even more. "Yeah, it does seem like that."

You stormed out of the office, out of the building, put of the place that pressured you. Your legs carried you to your car and you started the engine, gripping the wheel tightly so your hands stop shaking.

Driving to the well known gate, you glared at the streets you used to walk hand in hand with Guren. "Bastard." You muttered and sped to the city wall.

❤♡♥

"I hate him." You said while slamming the doors of your car shut and walking up to the guards. "Open them." The guards shook their heads, giving you looks of sympathy.

"Can't do, ma'am." Your eyes glazed with anger and you took out your weapon. "Do you know who I am?" Again, guards only looked at you, not moving an inch. You swung at them, ready to spill the blood of few foolish men.

However, your attack was blocked and you were pinned to the ground. "Ma'am, Lieutenant colonel gave us strict orders not to let you out!" You wiggled and squirmed but they had no intentions of letting you go.

"Let me go, you bastards! I'll kill you all if you don't free me this in...."

You were cut off by the sound of sword slashing and blood spilling all over you. Your eyes went wide as you saw the guards fall on the ground next to you. "G-guren?" You turned around, hoping to see your purple eyed b- ex boyfriend.

Instead, your prince in shining armor was blonde haired vampire. "Mika!" You jumped up and threw your arms around his neck. He hugged you back, and jumped out of the city, not letting you go.

"I came to rescue you from the evil dragon." He whispered in your ear as he felt you cry. Your shoulders shook as you tightened your grip around him.

"Mika, turn me in a vampire." You whispered in his chest.

He suddenly stopped running, standing on the rooftop of a once upon a time mall.

"What?" He pulled back slightly so he can see your face. "I-I can't stand this anymore. Humans are sick beings and I don't want to be called that." Your (e/c) eyes begged him to listen to you.

"Please, Mika, turn me in a vampire." His lips stretched in a smile and he leaned his for head on yours.

"I love you." He whispered before placing his lips on yours.

Here it is! Comment, vote, recommend, do whatever you like! And don't forget to request more one shots! Did my autocorrect just fail to change that?! Hooray!

Anyway, read my other story, Double trouble(Tsukishima Kei x OC; Kuroo Tetsurou x OC), obviously a Haikyuu fan fiction. I love you all!

~Sara