-I'm not scared- (Mika x reader x Guren)

You knocked on the doors of well known office. "Your name and purpose." You heard very familiar voice say. Smile showed up on your face as you chuckled.

"(Y/N) and I wanted to see my boyfriend, if it's not forbidden." You heard a grumble and a 'come in'. Doing as told, you hummed a melody.

Guren was sitting behind his desk, looking through his papers. "Guren, I want to go out. Are you coming with me?" His gaze rose up to you.

Your heart clenched in pain. For a month already he would give you those cold looks. He would avoid you. You asked yourself why did he even ask you out.

"I'm sorry. I have a lot of work to do." He said and looked down at the papers again. You nodded sadly and gave him a fake smile.

"Okay." You turned around and put your hand on the door knob. "Just to remind you, Guren. I love you." His mind went blank as your voice struck him.

You walked down the halls with gloomy aura. Your hand was resting on your weapon as you reached the doors.

You have had enough. Anger swelled up in you as you opened the doors. While gritting your teeth you stomped through the streets. It didn't take long for you to reach the wall.

"Excuse me. You can't go out." Guards said. You poured all of your anger out on him. "I didn't ask you if I can go out! Just open the damn doors and let me out, you worth for nothing scum!"  You screamed and took out the sword from your belt.

He gasped in fear and opened the doors with shaky hands. Your angry footsteps echoed around as you ran out.

After some walking you heard shuffling behind you. Your head snapped back and your eyes caught a flash of blonde. Sudden tap on your shoulder made a high pitched scream leave your mouth.

You turned around only to see the most gorgeous kid. He had fiery red eyes and blonde almost platinum hair. He stared at you with confused look till it clicked in your mind.

"Are you Mika?" You asked and waited for him to respond. His head moved slightly in nodding motion.

"I am (Y/N)! Yuu talked a lot about you!" His cheeks turned red and he looked away to hide it. Your lips stretched in a huge grin as you grabbed his hand.

"Wanna have a walk with me?" He eyed you before nodding again. "Sure." You squealed in happiness and pulled him after you.

♡♥♡

"Mika!" You laughed as he lift you up. Your cheeks were tinted pink as he shot you a mischievous grin.

"Let me go!" You screamed and laughed as he jumped up. He carried you bridal style up to some building rooftop.

"Nope! Princesses deserve to be carried." You hit his chest in embarrassment and looked away. Your gaze landed on the setting Sun. Breath hitched in your throat as you realized how amazing it was.

"It's beautiful!" You breathed out. Mika sat you down on the edge so your legs were tangling over the edge. He sat down next to you.

Your eyes were glued to the view and he watched you. Your (h/c) hair was in waves and was flying around as gentle wind blew in her face. Your (e/c) eyes were shining and reflecting beautiful colors of the sky.

"Hey, (Y/N), it might be beautiful." Your attention turned to him and blush rose up to your cheeks as you noticed the way his eyes showed something more than just admiration.

"But it will never be as beautiful as you." He leaned slowly forward till the two of you were an inch apart. Realization hit you in the face hard and you pulled back.

"M-Mika, I'm really sorry. I have a boyfriend." Tears threatened to form in your eyes as pain flashed in his eyes. He stood up immediately.

"Mika wait!" You said as he sighed. He leaned down to your ear which made you blush.

"Tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't scared of him."

Your cheeks were burning as you heard his steps get quieter and quieter. You released huge breath that you didn't realize you were holding.

Your head snapped back to check if Mika was still there. No one was there so your lungs and throat decided to prank you. Loud scream escaped your lips. It was more of a squeal or exciting scream.

Mika smirked as he heard your high pitched scream. He totally won your heart.

More than 2 K views!?
People, you are amazing! I love you all!j

So here it is! I hope you guys like it. This was for Suzuha_Chan

Vote, comment, or do whatever you want. And don't forget to request more!

~Sara