Confession.... fail

Yuichiro Hyakuya

You walked through the halls fidgeting with your fingers and repeating the text you prepared over and over again in your head. You are going to confess. If you're lucky enough.

On the outside, only thing that gave up your nervousness were your hands that were trembling.

On the inside, you were screaming. Standing in front of the dreaded room, you took a deep breath.

As you were about to knock on the doors, they opened and Shinoa walked out. She smirked at your red face.

"Ah, (Y/N)-san?" You raised your hand in a stopping motion not being able to spit a single word out of your mouth. Your throat was dry and lips pressed tightly against each other.

"I understand. Good luck." She walked away while humming some odd melody to herself. Hearing it would have made you laugh in any other situation, but now, last thing on your mind was laughing.

"(Y/N)?" Yuu cut off your train of thoughts. You walked in and closed the doors.

You were having the troubles turning the knob because of your shaking hands. As he saw the knob slide it of your hands three times in a row, Yuu chuckled and closed the door for you.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Your eyes widened as you took a step back from him and hit the shelf. One book fell of and hit you right in the head.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" You jumped away from it and held your head. How unfortunate is it that first word that left your mouth when you wanted to confess was 'ow'?

"Are you alright? You seem a bit off." He said while trying to grab your shoulders, but you yelped and scared the hell out of him.

"Yuu-kun, I-I wanted... I wanted... Wanted.. W-w-wanted.... I wanted t-to... To..." You slapped the hand over your mouth.

"Nothing! Bye!!!" You squeaked out and ran away from him. Since your hands shook you failed to open the door and slammed in them.

Yuu put the hand over his mouth to stop laughing. You smiled sheepishly at him and walked out.

____________________________________

Mikaela Hyakuya

He was going to confess. And he's going to do it with style. The plan was to open the doors of throne room dramatically and walk in. He would kneel in front of you, take the big bouquet of flowers from behind his back and ask you to be only his. He stood in front of doors, placing his hand on the doors.

"Okay, here it goes." He pushed them forcefully. Both you and Krul looked at him. As his eyes landed on you he nearly fainted.

You looked prettier than ever. Your (h/c) hair was tied up in a bun with two locks of hair framing your face. Your dress was (f/c) and matched the color of your knee length boots.

He blushed and closed the doors again. That was embarrassing, but he didn't expect you to look so... So amazing.

He sighed and opened the doors again. Actually, only half opened them. As he saw your smiling face he closed them again. "What is wrong with me?"

With a third try he came as far as taking three steps in the throne room before storming out again.

As he was getting ready for the tenth attempt Ferid appeared behind him and chuckled.

"What are you doing, Mika?" Blonde vampire glared at Ferid and stormed off giving up on the confession.

"What is with Mika?" Krul asked as five minutes passed without Mika walking in.