1- Dangerously forever

.

.

Jungkook p.o.v.

I looked one last time at the picture before putting it in my back pocket.

As I stepped from my room I closed my eyes praying so hard not to meet my dad.

˝Please let him be at work.˝ I whispered while walking downstairs. I looked around my house. It was quiet and dark.

If I get back after him maybe he finds out where I was, if I don't ... I know that I will do something bad before my dad do something too.

I wish I could go back in time, I would be wiser and more careful. I would sacrificed my love for him to have a normal life. Yep.

Oh, I wish he knows how this hurts me, not the bruises, but wounds that are not visible, they hurt even more.

No one deserve to go trough this. Especially not people that are in love.

People deserve to be happy. And to show others that they are happy because they found that one person who makes them better.

Regardless of their gender.

I put on my leather jacket and walked out of my house. I locked the doors and put my headphones on before I started walking.

As I was approaching the place where we are gonna meet only one thing was in my mind.

Head down Kookie. And no eye contact.

So I did like that. I don't feel like getting beaten up again.

..

I knocked on the door.

No answer. I knocked again but harder. I finally heard footsteps and after a second the doors opened.

And reveal most unique, committed and sort of obsessive person I fall in love after just one smile.

Wasn't it funny, how we both loved each other and stole glances, when we thought no one was looking and pretended the world was in slow motion as we talked quietly in class, yet never seemed to conduct sentences that spoke what was in our hearts because we both loved each other but were too afraid?

Until one day you decided to man up. And of course everything was perfect for about an hour while we we're alone. As soon as we walked to the school hallway, and everyone saw us holding hands. since then everything became hell.

˝Uhm, is everything okay? No one touched you?˝ he stepped closer and tilted his head. ˝You did what I told you?˝ he took me by my wrist and pulled me in when he saw I'm not reacting. He let go of me when we walked into his living room.

Jimin saw I was scared. I was letting it go. This life, this love. Damn it I needed something. Anything. I was standing in front of him my head down low.

˝Jimin, I think...˝ than he reached forward to cup my cheek, the touch surprising me.

"Please understand that no matter what I am or what has happened in the past, I am yours. I am devoted to you above all else, including my own life." I exhaled after holding my breath for what felt like forever. "That's pretty heavy, Jiminie"

His expression was impassioned, and the backs of his fingers brushed the side of my neck.
"It is a burden I'm glad to carry." I closed my eyes and nodded.

Every time he just know the right words to say. And than I forget about everyone, and it's just me and him,

in his small apartment,

in his living room,

and now on his floor in front of couch, sitting on his fluffy carpet.

˝I just can't let you go Jungkookie˝ he hugged me from behind and I giggled. ˝Not after everything we have been trough just to be together.˝

I hugged my knees and sigh.˝But we still have to hide, from everyone.˝

He was quiet and kissed my head. I hate to see him like this, I know that he want this to be easy, he want people to accept us, he want to be able to hold hands in public, he want people to see the person that's making his heart beat faster, he want people to see his smile when he's with me but he can't.

We can't.

And I know this really good, he's telling me this everyday.

˝Wanna go on the balcony? I don't feel like being trapped inside.˝ he whispered and I just stand up and offered him my hand. He smirked and got up.

I saw him looking at my neck. It's been a long time since he marked me. Last time when my dad saw it...let's say I got something that will remind me of my dad too. And when Jimin saw the bruises, he flipped in a second. Last I remember I was holding onto his leg crying and begging him to stop beating my dad. I was locked in my room 5 days after that.

First time he actually beat my dad instead getting beaten by him.

And let's not say how many times his homophobic 'friends' punched me or called me names. I will leave that for another time.

˝I always loved the view from here.˝ I spoke while staring at the sky, he was on 4th floor and it was just amazing. He leaned on the railing of the balcony with two cups of tea and gave one to me.

˝Then stay until sunset. Remember last time?˝ he smiled and I just had to shake my head at him.

˝Stop smiling too much Jimin. And I can't.˝ I drink a little bit of my favorite forest fruits tea. ˝My dad, he will be back home in an hour and I have to go home before him. I'm scared Jimin, every day, even every night. I'm scared that he will just walked into my room and kill me so he don't have to look at this faggot of his son. And what then? You won't be able to save me.˝ I started crying, again.
Every fucking day I'm holding my tears that I only show to Jimin. He's the only one that's not laughing at me.

Jimin put his cup on the railing and took my cup too. I looked at our hands that were locked together. He squeezed them before he spoke.

˝ "You are braver than you believe, stronger and than you seem. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you."

..

In that moment, neither of them moved. Neither of them breathed. They just . . . existed together. The tension melted away.

-----------

I can proudly say that I wrote 80% of this bc my lazy ass friend forget about this poor book.