11- reach out and..touch

JIMIN pov

After I checked that Jungkook is in his last class I decided to sneak out of school. Lot of bad thoughts in my head, trying to calm the fire that was burning in me. I stepped outside and felt the cold air hitting my body and I saw snowflakes falling. Beautiful.

.

  "Go away, you're not my problem anymore!" Jungkook's dad yelled and Jimin just stood there at his doorway,not moving an inch. 

 "But you are mine." He stepped closer "How can you do that to your own son?" Jimin's tone scared the older man and he tried to close the door.

 Jimin put his leg in the middle of the doors and door frame and stopped him. He put both of his palms at the door and pushed them with all his strength. He accidentally hit Jungkook's dad in his head when he pushed the door, even if he tried he will never be able to hit him like that. 

 "We had a deal you shithead!" Jimin yelled and stepped inside the house. Older man was holding his head when hd stand up. 

"Fuck the deal. That faggot is fucking around with some other guy now." 

 The younger boy blinked few times. "Who told you that? No one is even talking to him." He took the older man by his collar. Already pissed off he pushed him at the ground. 

"Face it. You have been replaced. And the deal is off. I can do with my son whatever I want!" Jungkook's father was yelling. 

He went to stand up and Jimin let him to do that. After more than five minutes of Jungkook's dad trying to kick Jimin out of his house and yelling the police came.

 Two of them punched Jimin and faced him on the floor with his arms behind his back, they put him handcuffs not even asking for the reason why they were fighting.

 . 

After half an hour Jungkook came home from school and saw his dad with bandage on his head, he didn't had to ask anything because when his dad saw him he looked at Jungkook and put an arm on his injured head. 

"Look what that faggot did to me. But good thing is he's in the prison now."

 "I don't care for him." The boy shook his head and went to the kitchen to took a glass of water. 

"Yeah, because you find a new toy!" He heard his dad yelling, he quickly drank his water and walked upstairs to his room. While he was on the stairs he turn to ask his dad something. 

"Why are you so sure I have someone else?"

 "Someone called me and told me that you're with another boy and he only use you for sex." 

Jungkook felt sick, why would anyone say that? Does people doesn't have a life? He was sick of all the lies, but he decided to ignore it, instead he went to find the truth.

 .

 "I'm Jeon Jungkook. And that guy was fighting my dad." The younger boy explained to the policeman that glared at Jimin before he looked up at Jungkook.

 "Don't bother kid, he will stay here. So go home, your dad must be worrying about you." 

 After he heard that Jungkook put up his shirt showing the fresh bruises his dad gave him, he wanted to take off his pants too because his leg's are the worst but that policeman stopped him. 

"You arrested the wrong guy. Sure this one hurted me emotionally but he never punched me and I believe he never would."

 Jimin felt his heart dancing happily when he heard the younger boys words. It was so nice to hear that in this dark time. 

"You can talk to him. But I can't let him go."

 Jungkook walked to JiminTo Jimin who was sitting in the chair with his hands locked, he was still telling them what happened an hour ago. They left to give the two boys some privacy. 

"How did you even came here?" Was first thing Jimin asked. 

"I sneak out, you know as usual." Younger boy than moved closer to Jimin and sigh before he started asking his old lover questions. 

"Tell me why did fight with my dad? Why do you even care?"

 Jimin knew why, he also knew he will tell Jungkook everything, after hurting him it was the time that Jungkook hurt Jimin now. 

"Because I saw what your dad did to you. He promised he will never hurt you as long as I am away from you." 

Jungkook widened his eyes and locked eyes with older boy, both of them had teary eyes.

 "Jimin what the.."

 "Let me tell you everything. After I heard what happened to you, it was when your dad called me. I felt guilty, fuck it I was guilty. I wanted to be in your place. I can take punches, you can't. You had enough." He looked down at his almost bleeding hands because he was trying to escape the handcuffs and continued. 

"He told me about the deal, I agreed, I know he's the one who's making you miserable, of course after me. And that day in the hospital. He was in the hall listening the whole conversation. One wrong step and you'll end up God know's where. I love you so much i hurted myself to make you happy. But I made it even worst." 

 "Jimin. I can't believe you did that." Jungkook cried, he cried a lot in front of Jimin. 

The older boy wanted to hug him, really bad. But that is not his thing to do now. Jungkook is not craving for his touch anymore. 

He stared at the broken boy, trying to remember when did he saw him from this close last time?

 "Hyung?" Jungkook's voice came as a whisper. 

 Jimin took his hands in his own closing his eyes when he felt their skin touching."I'm really sorry Kookie. I don't deserve you."

 The taller boy moved his hands away and Jimin wanted to die that moment, he was never rejected by his little kitten.

 Until now. 

He felt like he was in a dark cold room, waiting for something to end his life.

 "I don't care what you think." Jungkook spoke. 

"See you at your apartment tomorrow." He whispered and put his arms on Jimin's cheek's. 

Jimin forced himself to look at the younger boy. He was smiling. 

And he looked like art. That's what he is, art. All his scars, bruises, everything about his was making him look like art. 

 "I will wait for you. We need a plan for this two week's until I can move out from that hell." 

 "Kitten, I just..." 

 "Shhh, just do what you can do the best." 

 Jimin than mouthed 'I love you.' To the broken boy before he kissed him.  

-----------

I wrote half of this at my job and the rest I finished in an hour.  I will try to update skinship tomorrow, even half of it got deleted :(