story of Tiger

All you you forgot about Tiger.

How dare you?

Yesterday I found this art on we ♡ it and omg it looks like my Kookie Jimin and Tiger...like idk I had to write this.

AUTHOR pov

[Jimin's first day back home]

The room was smaller and unknown. It smelled different and it missed something. Jungkook.

Tiger sat on the bed where Jimin put him. No Jungkook to scare shit out of him. Good.

"Are you hungry Tiger? Wait here I will be back in a second." Jimin said and pet Tiger on his head.

When he left and closed the doors after him Tiger jumped down and started to explore the new 'home'. He end up sleeping in Jimin's bag. It was only thing that felt familiar.

Jimin decided to let the little ball of cuteness to sleep. He must be tired.

After month of living back in his home town Jimin was more outside than he spend time with his pet and Tiger find his safe place on the couch next to Jimin's mother.

Jimin didn't care. He came home drunk and he took a shower and go to sleep not even paying attention to Tiger.

At night little kitty would sneak inside Jimin's room and fall asleep on his stomach. He always used to sleep with him and Jungkook. He was really close to them.

And when Jimin woke up Tiger is already gone.

"Jimin? What's the story of this kitty? You are avoiding her." His mother asked Jimin while they had breakfast.

Brown haired boy said nothing. He just contined to eat with sticks in one hand and phone in other.

"Fine. We will give him to adoption."

Jimin looked at her and put down his phone. He swallowed his food before he spoke.

"No. Someone is gonna come for him soon." Was all he said.

"By someone you mean?"

Tiger watched the from the couch. Of course he don't understand them but he felt the atmosphere changing.

"No one is coming for him stop lying." His mom just couldn't stop. And that annoyed Jimin who's still little bit hangover.

"Jungkook. He told me he will come for him!"

"That boy is not welcome here." She said and you can clearely hear hate in her voice.

"Shut up already!" Jimin shouted at the woman and stand up leaving his food on the table. He took Tiger and walked to his room.

Jungkook never said he will come for Tiger. Jimin hoped he will. Tiger was everything he had with younger boy. He don't like to be reminded of his past. Bit good thing is that Tiger reminded him about all the good memories.

[The day when Jimin end up in hospital]

"Can you take care of him?"

Leo, Jimin's friend from the support group looked at him and nodded. He can't say no. Jimin was in terrible condition. And Leo hated what he did to him.

They talked. About things that non of them said in the group. Too bad Leo couldn't help Jimin.

Jimin was a great and special friend.

After Leo picked up Tiger he talked a little bit with Jimin's mother that was crying. She couldn't even go see her son. If she only let Jimin to be happy with that boy. He would ever look a way to forget about him and turn himself to alcohol and dark side of the city.

"You know that Tiger belong to Jungkook?" Jimin started and Leo took his hand.

"I do. Let's say I will try not to kick the shit out of him." He joked but Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. "Calm down. I'm joking. That boy ruined you but he also helped you a lot."

Jimin sat up on his bed and smiled sadly. He gripped the white hospital sheets and bit his lip. Even one mention of his ex boyfriend made Jimin cry.

"Can you call Jungkook to come pick Tiger? I'll give you his number?"

Next day Jungkook came. He gave hope to Jimin and he totally forgot about Tiger. He decided to tell Leo not to call Jungkook. He told him about their plan to live together in Seoul. And Tiger is coming with then.

Week's passed and brown haired boy waited. He was getting worst with every second.

Jungkook never called, he never answered.

He found someone else.

Better than me. Someone normal. Healthy and happy.

So what are you waiting for?
Someone could love you more.
I'm just a lost boy.

I say I wanna settle down, build your hopes like a tower.

I'm just a lost boy.

Ready to be find.

[Day after Jimin commited suicide.]

Leo stared at Tiger. He didn't eat all day. He don't drink he don't move from his little house.

"He can really feel it." He said.

After the funeral he didn't wanted to talk to Jungkook. But he decided to call him and told him what Jimin wanted.

That broke the poor boy even more.

Jimin had all planed out. He just needed someone to be by his side and hold his hand, telling him he can do it. And he's not alone.

He was never alone.

"Tiger!" Jungkook yelled and run to the kitty that was in his cage in Leo's hands. He handed the cat to Jungkook and left without the word.

Jungkook didn't care. He wanted to be alone and talk to anyone. He just want to cuddle his cat that probablly still feel like Jimin.

"He took great care of you." He spoke and sigh. His eyes are teary while he walked back to his taxy to drive him back to Seoul.

"I wish I took care of Jimin like that."

-------

Don't need money all I need is youuuu.

Part of me really don't want to finish this story.

Next chapter is gonna be fluffy and happy ending chapter. Like Jimin was never even gone.

And that Ass of Tae never fell for Kookie.