two pieces of one heart

AUTHOR pov

White.
Cold.
Sad.

That was basically the hospital hall where Jungkook was waiting for any informations about his father.

Awkward.

That was for Jimin.

Already three hours sitting next to Jungkook not saying word, only Jimin said few 'I'm sorry.' and 'He's gonna be fine.' also he said 'You should eat something.' after some time spending in hospital.

Every time Jungkook ignored older boy, like he doesen't even exist.
And he have no idea how painfull that wasto Jimin. It was enough that Jungkook is blaming him for this but he's blaming himself too.

Young and beautiful nurse walked closer to two awkward boys, she looked at Jungkook and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Sweetie, you should go home. I don't think you will be able to see him today."

She than looked at orange haired boy "Take him home, he need to rest."

Jimin nodded and stand up. He know Jungkook is not gonna listen to him so he just waited for the younger boy to stand up and walk outside so Jimin can quietly follow after him.

"Bye dad. Don't die until you heard my apology." Jungkook whispered facing the door's of the room where his dad is.

Jimin tried not to do anything. But he know no matter how guilty he is Jungkook needed someone, anyone in this moment and Jimin is not letting anyone to comfort Jungkook if that's not him.

So older boy walked behind Jungkook and back hugged him, so tight that Jungkook couldn't move an inch.

"Get away from me!" He yelled but Jimin closed his eyes and held the taller boy even tighter.

"Jimin! I hate you." Jungkook said, it was almost as whisper.

He calmed cown and Jimin just answered. "I deserve that."

Younger boy needed just a second to burst into tears, he sobbed and cried and he wanted to scream too bad.
But he didn't. Jimin kissed Jungkook's neck and he felt all the saddnes and hate his boyfriend is holding.

They end up sitting in the hospital chair, Jungkook on Jimin's lap, crying silently. Older boy was humming a melody while hugging Jungkook tighter than ever.

"Let me go. I'm going home." The coldnest in his voice surprised Jimin.

"Kitten..."

"Don't call me like that."

Jimin let go of him and watched Jungkook running outside. He followed after him not knowing what else to do.

.

Maybe they were mean to be.

Or maybe not.

It's been six day's and Jungkook's dad is still fighting for his life. And young couple if we can still call them like that,
they are distanced,
they don't even talk and no matter how hard Jimin tried to come closer to Jungkook it was no use, so he kinda gave up.
He decided to give him space.

Stupid thing to do.

Why?

Because Jungkook had no one to talk to. So he wrote letter's, lot of letters. And they were all for Taehyung.
Younger boy is still not ready to meet alone with Taehyung but no matter what he knew older boy is gonna make him to meet soon.

"I need you to talk to me."
Jimin stared down at Jungkook while he was doing his homework.
"Please." He said and sat down on the chair next to him.
Tapler boy put down his pen and looked Jimin in the eyes after more than five days. Jimin felt hope, he even smiled a little bit but not for long.
Jungkook words felt like knife to his heart.

"I'm moving back to my house. I don't think we can be in this relationship anymore."

"Jungkook why...."

"Why?!" Younger boy yelled and stand up.
"Because I hate you. You ruined my family. My dad needed me. You made me stay with you. Because you're selfish." He gave Jimin hatefull glare before he walked to their room and slam the door's.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called trough tears.
He was angry. First at himself than at Jungkook's dad for drinking till death and than at whole word for not letting him be happy with only boy he will ever love.

"I can fix this." He cried and tried to open the doors. Jungkook locked them.

"Give me a chance. Just this time." After he got no answer he sat down in front of the doors with his back on the doors.

Tiger came and lay on his lap like he was trying to say 'I'm here with you.'. But he just needed Jungkook.

No one else.

.

"So this is not a joke?" Jimin asked while he watched Jungkook strrugling with his bags. Jungkook stepped outside Jimin's apartment and but both bags down.

"As you can see I'm deadly serious."

After that taller boy reach for his pocket and took the keys out.

"I want you to have them." Older boy spoke while looking down at the keys in his boyfriend's or ex boyfriend's hand.

"I don't need them Jimin."

At the end when older boy didn't moved Jungkook throw the keys on the floor on front of Jimin's legs.

"Can I at least help you?"
Jungkook snorted as he pick up his bag's.

"I think you helped me enough."

He left Jimin standing there at the doors of his empty apartment.
He watched Jungkook taking step by step away from him. He still prays he is dreaming.

.

"This place is a mess!" Jungkook sighed as he throw the bags on the floor.
He sat on the couch and took out his phone hoping for any new information about his dad. Still nothing.

So he decided to kill the time with cleaning the house, first if all he got rid of all the beer bottles and other alchocol. He vacuumed the rug in the living room and swept up the dust that was there for months. He didn't stopped until he wiped off all and any surface in his house.

Younger boy was happy how the house looks so he decided to take a shower and order some fast food.
Sure it was weird to be alone and not having Jimin around giving him kisses and hugges but he decided to put his family first.

.

There is no word that can explain how happy Taehyung is. Jungkook is close to be just his. And no way he's gonna let him go again.

"Hey." He called after Jungkook.

"Hi, I'm sorry Taehyung I'm in a rush."

Taehyung noddee but followed younger boy outside the school.

"Are you going to visit your dad?"
Now it was younger boy that nodded.
"Can I come?"
"No!" Jungkook answered little bit too fast.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry."
Tehyung decided to give up but not before he gave Jungkook a peace of paper with his phone number.

"You can text me okay?" He yelled and Jungkook just waved his hand.

He's gonna text him, sooner than he thinks.
.

This is weird chapter but something is gonna happen in next one.
Thank youuuuu all dor reading voting and commeting! You made my day every time ♥