fairytale ending

I will miss you all so much!!

My other books are not that special as this one.

Thank you for reading it. And this is gonna be the happy ending.

Most of you don't prefere sad endings...so↓

AUTHOR pov

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

Jungkook kissed his boyfriend and whispered sweet words he know Jimin love.

"Five more minutes, kitten." Older boy begged but Jungkook moved closer and back hugged him.

"Let's go. I wanna shower with you."

"I'm so tired."

Younger boy pouted and sat on the bed staring down at sleeping angel. He shook his head and streched before he walked lazily to their bathroom.

Tiger replaced him on bed as he cuddeled next to Jimin.

"Hellooo from the otheeer siiiidee!" Jungkook sang while taking his pijama off.

He heard a knock before bathroom doors opened and Jimin walked inside.

"Now you wanna shower?" Younger boy asked sasilly.

"No. You forgot your chlotes." He said and throw clean chlotes at now naked Jungkook.

He stood there for a moment and watched younger boy entering the shower.

"What are you waiting for, hyung?"

Jimin slightly blushed since he was staring and younger boy noticed.

"Take those boxers off and jump in." Jungkook smirked.

.

The weather was perfect. Sun was shinning, it was little windy, birds are singing.
But it was even more perfect since two boys were together.

Jimin took Jungkook's hand while they walked and that made younger boy to smile and squeezed older boys hand.

They stopped at the coffe shop and walked inside, hand in hand and with smile on their face.

Jimin saw two familiar faces.

Hoseok and Yoongi. He waved and walked Jungkook to first free table. Younger boy smiled at Jimin and took off his sunglasses
Jimin did the same and they both ordered black coffee.

This day is special for them. Fresh start. After everything they survived. Five years of hiding and lying they can walk finally free on the street.

They can finally show everyone how much they love eachother.

Five years later they're enjoying their love.

"Can you imagine what would happen if Taehyung never left?" Jungkook started pretty serious conversation.

"Don't wanna talk about it." Jimin cut him off and took the coffee waiter put on the table same second Jungkook spoke.

"We would suffer even more. That's for sure." Jimin nodded at younger boys words.

"I would end up in prison. Because I would kill that idiot."

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted. Well it was his fault they started talking about this. "Enough talking about prison. I hate it since my dad is there. I feel terrible after I walked out there."

"He deserve it. For breaking his promise." Older boy stopped and took Jungkook's hand and locked eyes with him. " To never lay a hand on you. I snapped in that moment." He flashed him a smile and Jungkook blinked few times.