Letter from T

I tried to write cute fluffy chapter...but this went wrong

.
:)

AUTHOR pov

It was weekend and also 5 days since Jimin and Jungkook lived together.
They loved it. Jimin always joke that they are like old couple with one cat. Jungkook was happy for 5 days straight.

His body was no longer covered with bruises, only with hickeys he didn't even bother to hide anymore.
Sure he tried to talk to his dad but he was never home, his mom told him she's happy and she really want to meet Jimin, he told that to him and Jimin blushed.

At the other side Jimin had no one to share his happines, his family and friends are not supportive at all. So all his happines he give to Jungkook.

Younger boy was also looking for a job, he can't let Jimin to pay for everything.

"Jimin?" Younger boy whispered. Jimin looked away from the TV show he was watching and locked eyes with Jungkook.

"Let's do something fun. It's weekend."

"Like what? I really don't feel like going out." Jimin pouted and snuggled closer under the blanket, same one Jungkook saw and he bought it as present.

"I want to get drunk."
Jimin looked down at Jungkook and opened his mouth.

"You...what?" Jungkook nodded.

"I wanna try it. You don't have to drink hyung. It will be fun."

So they decided to play poker loser either drink or have to take a part of his clothes.

After an hour we have Jimin only in his boxers and one sock and really drunk Jungkook withouth his pants.

"Woooooow!" Jungkook yelled while trying to catch their cat.

Jimin was laughing at how adorable drunk Jungkook was.

"We have a tiger in our apartment!" He yelled and Tiger jumped on the closet.

Jungkook was staring up at her with his arms in the air.
"Come hereee." He sang.

Jimin stand up and took the younger boy away from the poor cat.

He picked him up and throw him over his shoulders.

"Hyung, I never knew you're this tall. I even feel dizzy." Jungkook spoke.

"Kookie stay calm. You're gonna end up hurt ." Jimin ordered and put Jungkook down on the couch.

"Jiminnniiieee!" Younger boy said in a sweet voice while he tried to pull his boxers down.

"Damn it. Jungkook!" Jimin laughed and moved younger boy's hands away from him. He end up pinning totally drunk Jungkook on the couch both of his hands locked with Jimin's.

"Are you mad?" Younger boy teased and moved his hips up to meet Jimin's crotch.

Jimin bit his lip and looked down at Jungkook. The boy still had that smirk. Older boy just shook his head and moved back to sit on the couch.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called him and put his hand in the air,

Jimin rolled his eyes and helped him to sat up.

"Are you into roleplay?" Jungkook is still not stopping with teasing Jimin.

"Are you?" Jungkook moved closer and looked cutely at his hyung.

"I can't deal with you anymore." Jimin spoke.

Should he ignored the younger boy or maybe answer him hoping he will not remember this in the morning.