cause I'm yours

Hobi one hot piece of yummy candy. (Does that even make sence?)

My personal favourite^^

AUTHOR pov

"So have you fucked him already?"

"What? N-no I would never." Taehyung lied. Big time.

No.

Huge time.

"Why are you still with him?"

"I guess I love to see Jimin suffer." And he said the truth.

"When will you broke up with your 'boyfriend'?"

"Woaah Hoseok whats with all these questions?"

"I wonder why would you risk your popularity for a gay weirdo." Hoseok squeezed his eyes. He know something is going on. And curious as he is he's gonna find out.

"Whatever I do can't make them love me less. And you know that."

Hoseok leaned on the table and looked Taehyung straight in the eyes. "Broke up with Jungkook. Jimin is gone for months. It looks like you two are really dating."

Younger boy looked around nervously. This would happen sooner or later. People are not that stupid as Taehyung think.

"Hyung! Can you be quiet?"

"Tae stop playing with that boy. He will end up killing himself."  He said and drink up his coffee.

"Don't ever say that again!" Younger boy said and slammed his fist on the table making the waiter and other people in the coffee bar to look at them.

"Don't be a drama queen. I mean have you seen any cuts?" His hyung just couldn't shut up. Unless he shut him up.

"I'll do it. I will broke up with him." Was last thing he said and walked away leaving Hoseok with unpayed bill and people staring weirdly at him.

"Hehe, we are.... praticing for our drama class." He spoke awkwardly before picking up his stuff and walking away leaving money on the table.

He will never walk inside again.

.

Meanwhile Jungkook was sitting on his bed looking around his room. Too many Taehyung's stuff. Taehyung is spending too much time in this house.

He's literally living with him. And younger boy was bored. He unlocked his phone and typed Jimins number in it.

Of course Taehyung erased his number from Jungkook's phone long time ago.

Should he call him?
And risk everything.

He still don't understand himself.He need Taehyung to keep him safe from Jimin. Jungkook created a bad imagine of Jimin in his head. So he can be with Taehyung. He enjoyed feeling if someone taking care of him, being prottective and gentle. But after more than 5 months Jimin is gone and Jungkook got bored with everyday life.
It's true. Jungkook is messed up, a lot.

He needed Jimin to take care of him and keep his safe from his own dad. That's why he was so obssesivly close to older boy.

Did he loved him?
Does he love him still?

Let's leave this questions for a moment.
Because Jungkook called his ex boyfriend and Jimin actually picked up.

Younger boy sat up on bed feeling his heart beating faster, palms sweating, weird feeling in his stomach. All that for hearing Jimin's voice.

Jimin actually answered. And it still feel's like a dream.

"Hello?" 

Jungkook still didn't answered. He was that nervous.

"Jimin. I-." Jungkook bit his lip. His voice sounded so lame.
"I mean. How are you? And where are you?"

Jimin laughed. He really believed in Jungkook. He knew Jungkook would love him till the day he died.

One,
Two,
Three

Lie.

"I'm perfect. Lot happier than before that's for sure. You know, I'm dating and spending lot of time in gym. I got my hot body back. I will-"

"Jimin?"

"What? I didn't finnish." Jimin gulped. It was Jungkook. And Jungkook know him the best.

"Stop lying. I can hear how nervous your voice is. Tell me hyung, are you okay?"

Jungkook turn his head and met Taehyung's gaze on him. He got scared when he started walking slowly to him.

"I'm not okay! I'm fucked up.  And they told me it's because of you. And I still hope. I hope that you will call and told me you still love me. Because I'm that dumb." Jimin stopped talking taking some time to calm down. He thought Jungkook was listening to him. "And I lied because I don't want to give you another reason to be more happy and laugh at me again." He was talking too much.
"Jungkok? Do you even care about me?"

BEEP BEEP

"Good boy." Older boy said when Jungkook handed his phone. He smirked and ruffeled younger boys hair.

"Did he called you? I told you to never answer." Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and turned himself to face him.

Jungkook felt his cheeks heating up. He froze when Taehyung kissed his neck. He than pushed him gently on the bed so he can be on top if him. Jungkook would be able to move Taehyung off until older boy rubbed his crotch to his. Jungkook moaned and forgot about Jimin bwcause he got lost in passion abd disaer.

Jimin waited for him to call again. He told himself that maybe Jungkook's phone died. And he will call him when he find the charger. He's sure.

But in any way Jimin is happy for Jungkook. Even if he can't understand how can he be with Taehyung. But it's okay. Jimin is having his own life now.

Jimin: 
-I'm home again.
-If you still want to know

.

Jung Hoseok was standing in front in of Jungkook's house, ready to tell him everything.
He put his hands in his pockets and walked to his doors.

Is this gonna change anything?

Hoseok hopes it will. He can't have another gay friend. Poor boy believed he will become one soon.

"Jungkook."

"Horseok." Younger boy said with dissgusted face. "What do you need?"

.

"Fuck off!"

"Baby please you know Hoseok is a liar."

"Baby? Don't you baby to me you fucking dissgusting piece of shit, no you're piece of diarea!"

They yelled at eachother for about an hour. Jungkook yelled while throwing Taehyung's stuff and Taehyung yelled while trying to escape Jungkook to hit him.

"You can't broke up with me!" Taehyung took Jungkook's hand making younger boy to stop and look at him.

"No one's breaking up with me. And you know that! Right baby?"

Jungkook snorted before he spit on his face, that made older boy furious even more so he pushed younger boy to the ground.

"Fine. We'll break up. Only after we have our last round."

"Nope."  Jungkook simply said as he hit Taehyung with all his anger and strenght on his 'special place'.

"Sorry, but i'm leaving you to go find my Jimin again."

---------

I want to comment this but I will spoiler myself. So shhh.

Do you guys even want Jikook to be together at the end?

Also 2 updates in 2 days because I feel so into this story lately.

:)

Jimin's  nipple is saying byeeee ♡