2- Scared and in love

.  

"Hey dad." I greeted him from the kitchen. He murmured something and sat on the couch. 

 "Here, you must be hungry." Before I put the food on the table he took off his shoes and of course throw them at me. He always miss. Maybe he's doing it on purpose. 

"I'm hungry but I can't eat when you're here. Please go to your room." I sigh and pick up his shoes. Of course he can't eat. I disgust him. 

After he stand up I made my way to my room. 

"Wait.!" 

 What is it? What if he wanted to talk to me? Finally, I can't wait to tell him how great Jimin actually is. I'm ready to forget everything he did to us, he's my dad after all. 

But Jungkook don't expect anything big.  A little ˝sorry˝is enough.

And than he just said:

  "You can continue to wash the dishes. I will eat fast so you can wash mine plate too." 

I frowned and mouthed a "Really?"

Stupid Jungkook in his own universe hoping that his dad is gonna come to his senses. I should know better. He's never gonna change, he will always hate Jimin and fact that I love him to the death. 

 ------- 

"And that's it. All you should remember to past this test." Mrs. Cho said just a second before the bell ring.

 I put my books in my bag and waited for everyone to get out of classroom. Jimin's class is next and all I want is at least brush his shoulder next to mine.

I saw Hoseok and Taehyung walking in and whispering something to each other. I stand up and started walking outside with my head low. Jimin is always around them, before I could reach the doors someone tripped me and i end up on the floor in a second.

  Let me guess. I looked up after I heard that annoying laugh. 

Taehyung.  

He was the worst.

 I took my bag and before I stand up my attention caught familiar orange hair. I glanced at him and he stepped closer, his fist are clenched and his face is really red. He was just staring at me with blank expression. Someone called his name and he waved, his attention was back at me, he was frozen on that place. 

It's okay baby, I know you can't do anything. 

 Even it was really loud in the classroom and mostly there were laughs from Taehyung and other people that saw my fall I tried to concentrate on his breathing. I stand up as fast as I can, I don't want him to look at me like this. 

Before I left the classroom I make sure to brush our shoulders together even just for a second.

 ------ 

"You have no idea how shitty I feel while watching you like that!" He yelled while tightening his grip on my shoulders. "Just let me beat the shit out of him next time."

 I was on edge before I started crying. This is not healthy. I cried a lot and even little thing can make me cry. I put my hands over his and looked at his eyes.

 "I don't want them to think we are back together. And I don't want you to lose your friends." I spoke to him with a calm voice. I can't let that happen. Jimin need to hang out with his friends so they don't attack him again. I'm not worth of fighting. 

" What a fu*king friends they are. I'm not gonna watch them making fun of you anymore. Understand?" I nodded because I have no idea what else to do. After that he let go of my shoulders and sat down on the ground staring at the sea.

 I watched him for a moment.

 I loved that creature with every part of my body. When I'm in his arms it's like I'm in my safe haven. His eyes talk to me, and than the world stand still they say that you'll love me everyday no matter what may come, you'll be there to stay.

Everything in my past, with him I can forget it all. When we are quiet it's perfect. Just the view of his features makes me happy and calm.

 I sat next to him and moved closer to his body so our tights are touching. I glanced at him before I took his left hand in mine.

 I love the way he care for me, the way he make me feel safe when I'm wrapped in his arms. I love the way he protect me. So many things I love about him, it's hard to name them all.

˝Kitten, what is it?˝ his eyes met mine and I hoped he will read it from them, without me telling him. 

˝Nothing, I'm just thinking what should I eat when I got home.˝ he nodded and lifted me in his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and he hid his face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath sending vibrations all over my body.

The light from the moon made his body shine, very little beads of sweat glistening on his small forehead. His lips, softer than the softest thing you can think of.. I couldn't think of anything better to do than kiss them.

 I kiss his cheek lightly, and close my eyes for a second silently inhaling and exhaling. When I open them, I see him slowly opening his eyes. I got my eyes on his wet lips, he licked them at least five times at this moment. He bit his lip and moved a fringe that was getting in my eyes.

˝Sweetheart, have you ever thought about how beautiful our relationship is?˝ he said his eyes never leaving mine. ˝I mean when we are alone, somewhere away from the world. No fear but only respect for each other adoring and loving without a break. It's beautiful right? You are my everything. Like all my world and I'm not joking.˝  his hand reached to my cheek caressing it slightly, I leaned into his touch and closed my eyes. 

˝And you Park Jimin, are an amazing person, and without you I don't know where I'd be.˝I whispered and stand still waiting for him to kiss me. 

In slow motion, he bent toward me, closing his eyes to caress my mouth with his own.The taste of his lips was far more than I crave for and he drew me close with a raspy groan. With a fierce hold, I cupped the back of his neck and kissed him deeply, gently and possessive.

˝And this is just one of the perfect nights that I will always keep somewhere in my mind and remember about it with a smile when I started feeling sad or alone.'

------------------------

I know this is a mess ...but I don't have any idea 

I need help. Maybe I should stick to drama more than fluff but I want this to be more fluff than drama but than again im not good at fluff and.....I will stop now. 

Expect drama in next chapter. Ily byee