5- Goodbye letter?

I can't believe how good this pic is fitting in this chapter ugh

 JUNGKOOK pov

 I groaned as I heard my phone ringing again. 

I reached and saw that there's another call from private number. 

"It's fucking 4 am." I yelled but on the other side there was just creepy laugh. 

This is 5th time he's calling. I ended the call and turn off my phone. 

 ----- 

 HOSEOK pov 

 I took another soju bottle and tried to call him again.

 "That bitch turned off his phone." I laughed at threw my phone away. 

 "I still can't fucking believe you Taehyung." I glared at him and he just shrugged. 

 He took my bottle and drink from it.

 "I think I have a thing for used things." He winked and lay down on his bed typing something on his phone. 

 I can't believe Jimin betrayed us for him. He is...uhm what's the word?

 Useless? 

Seriously what is so great about Jungkook? He's not pretty, he is really weird, he don't even have any friends and I think that's the proof he's really lame. Well yeah he have a great body and once he even helped me to pick my stuff when I fall in the hallway but still.

How dare he turn my friend against me?

 And try to turn Taehyung gay? 

 "Hoseok you idiot!" I glanced at Taehyung and he sat up on his bed. 

 "I called you for like 10 times. Are u deaf?" 

 "I am not. And you are really annoying." I drinked the rest of soju and sigh. 

Taehyung moved closer and looked at me with "I have a perfect idea" look on his face. 

"What?" I moved back as I stared at him.

 "We need to make little Jungkook jealous. He really look like a person with low self esteem."  

I frowned at first but I smirked right after. Little Taehyung is a genius.

˝But how?˝ I asked.

˝Hickey. We need to give Jimin one.˝ 

˝I'm too smart for this world.˝ he said and lay back on his bed

˝And who is gonna do that?˝I rolled my eyes at his act.

˝I have no idea.˝ and that genius is gone in a second.

I stopped and smirked to myself as I got an idea. I reached for my phone and decided to edit one of Jimin's pictures.

.

 "Hoseok you are so stupid I ask myself how is that even possible?" Taehyung yelled and throw my phone at me.

 I frowned. I did everything right. I edited a picture and send it to that brat.

 Taehyung stand up and hit my head. 

"What??!" I looked up at him and pouted.

 "Hoseok you fuc*ing used Jimin's picture from facebook. He posted it few days ago! And that caption? Your boyfriend wanted to play vampire. He's a kinky one." He rolled his eyes.