I can't go back

Okay....without any idea, really tired  with Shawn Mendes playing I will try to wrote a proper chapter.

I feel bad for not updating :(

AUTHOR pov

Jungkook man up and decided to sell the house his dad left him. He agreed with his mom but he kept the Jimin plan a secret. His mom. She used to be happy about Jimin. But now.
She blame him for everything.

Maybe Jungkook got the idea that Jimin actually killed his dad. He got it from her.

"You are so annoying."

"Take me with you baby." Taehyung pouted and walked to Jungkook with really fast steps.

Jungkook was stopped on his way to his taxy. He glared at Taehyung. "Let me go." He whispered through his teeth.

"Are you seriously going there? To Jimin who's totally loser. Jungkook what you two used to have it's over. Stop trying. It's pretty clear he doesen't care."
Older boy yelled and Jungkook put both of his palms on his chest, Tae looked down and smiled, not for long because Jungkook pushed him really hard and jumped inside the taxy that drove away before Taehyung managed to stand up.

Jungkook was quiet all the way to Jimin. He kept staring at one picture, only picture he had of Jimin.

.

"I feel like a money." Jungkook yelled as he jumped on the edge of the roof. Jimin gasped and run to him scared for younger boy's life.

"Kitten get down!" He yelled but playful Jungkook only turn around and showed him his tongue.

"Come here grandpa with turtleneck, the view is beautiful." While saying it he took his phone and tried to took a picture of his incredible cute boyfriend.

"Stop it! And what's wrong with my turtleneck?" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hyung, I will come down if you let me took just one picture."

Jimin sigh and nod.

"Only of that's gonna bring you safe in my arms." Was all he said before he pose.

.

"Sir we're here."

Jungkook woke up and saw he's in Jimin's street. He was never here before but Jimin showed him his old pictures, and mist of them are taken on the street when he was younger.

"Thank you. Have a safe drive back." Younger boy said and took his stuff. He looked around the street.

How's Jimin? It's been 6 month's.
Is he better? Is he happy?

Is he taken?

Damn it. The boy thought. If he is it's too late now.

After few minutes of walking he found Jimin's house. But no matter how loud he knock no one answered. He ended up sitting on the stairs in front of Jimin's house looking around hoping to see Jimin walking to him.

It's been too long.

He stand up as he saw the boy walking to him. He looked so good from away, his walk and figure looked perfect.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he run to....

A stranger.

He bowed and turn around to sit back on the stairs.

Just his imagination. Jimin is not here.

It was night and Jungkook felt tired, hungry, thirsty, cold. But someone was standing in front of him. A woman.