7- Little kitten is ..?

uhm...warning ..kinda smut...okay?

  JUNGKOOK pov 

 It's good to remember good times in your life when bad things are  happening to you. 

 Not because you don't want to face your problems, just because you need little more strength not to give up of fighting it. 

Maybe your strength is a special gift, 

place you like to visit, 

song you love. 

But to me. It's a person. A person with flaws

. And if you look at him he's nothing special

. He may be annoying, or too loud. He may look fake with his smile always on his face or strange with his weird clothes.

 He's not pretty or handsome, tall or stunning. 

 Maybe to you. 

Because he's everything to me. 

Why? Because I'm looking at him differently. 

Trough my eyes Park Jimin is everything.That's why I'm remembering him in this moment and place I don't want to be. My only hope is Jimin. 

Even he's not here now. I can feel him.  

---

I feel my whole body start to shake as he takes his hands and runs themsoftly under my shirt on my bare skin.

 "Show me where you want me to bite you.˝  He whispered and look me in the eyes. 

˝I...uhm..˝I was speechless. When I asked him to come with him to his apartment I didn't think he will be in the mood. 

˝Okay.˝ he winked before eleans in and kisses my neck. He kissed the same spot again but bit his lip and stopped. He pulled down my shirt and started kissing my collarbone. 

If he kissed me on visible place, I would end up in big trouble. Again.

˝I'm not wearing any underwear.˝ Jimin said in between kissing and biting my collarbones. 

I bit my lip and tighten my grip around his waist. Is he kidding me? In that tight pants? 

When he finished  then hegrabs my face and pulls it to his. 

He opens his mouth and takes control ofmine as our lips move in perfect rhythm, I moaned into the kiss and I can feel him smirking. 

He was the one holding back and not wanting to hurt me or left any visible marks so I'm letting him do whatever he want. It's been more than a month.

I feel his strong hands starting toexplore my body and I feel my whole body shiver at the feel of his fingertipsmoving softly from my abs all the way to my back.

I lean in and bite his bottom lip. " Take control of me. I can't take thetorture anymore."   

He looked me in the eye with soft smile and slowly pulls my shirt over my head. I groaned s he started kissing my body..

He gives me a sexy grin and then places his hands roughly on my sides andpicks me up setting me on the bed so that he's leaning over me.

˝I love feeling you on top of me.˝ I said shyly. I hate dirty talking and Jimin how hard this was to say.

 I look up at him and just nod my head wanting him to just take me and endmy torture.

Jimin leans in and places his lips on my stomach while running a hand on myinner thigh.

 I feel my leg shake as his hand moves closer and closer to my v line. Then before I can even take another breath, hishands quickly unbuttoned my pants and slowly starts pulling it down while runninghis lips all the way down my legs with it.

I put my head back and let out amoan as his hand trails down my stomach and inside the top of myboxers. Then he leans back over me and presses his body in between mylegs.

˝There is something insanely hot when I pin you down.˝ Then he takes his hands and squeezes theoutside of my thighs and he softly puts his mouth back on mine. I gripped his hair while kissing him back.

I moved my  my shaking hands down and start tugging on his shirt. " I need this off." 

He leans back and lets me strip him of his shirt. I glanced at him while blushing. My breath gets caught as i take in his sexy body, every time he get hotter and more perfect. 

 Jimin  gives me a cocky grin as he watches me check out his perfect body. ˝Should I touch myself or?˝ he teased. O damn I would love to watch that.

Then he grabs my hands and pulls them tohis body. He smiles at me and then pulls me in his lap so that mylegs straddle him. 

We locked our eyes and I gently moved his already sweaty hair from his forehead. He kissed my nose before he runs his hands over my bare back and then pulls my body againsthis,our bare chest pressing to each other.

Then he takes his hands and runs them on my inner thigh andoutside of my boxers. I put my head back and moan his name as he places his lipson my neck while slowly rubbing his hand over my crotch.  

He pulls way from me and moved me from his lap. Leaning over me again and he started crawling down to my crotch. He glanced up at me for a second before pulling my boxers down with his teeth. He throw them away and I sat up on bed. 

 I feel my heart beating so hard that I can't even breathe anymore as myhands reach up to take his pants off. I slowly pull his pants down whilerunning my hands over his muscular legs, good thing he's not wearing anything else.

Jimin slowly backs me into the bed  and then holds my hands abovemy head as he kisses my neck finding my weak spot in a second, making me screaming mess under him.  

 I rubbed myself against Jimin's aching member trying to tell him I need anything more than this. 

˝Ji-min I!!!˝ my voice sound like a scream. He moved up and placed his hands on each side of my hips.

 ˝Beg me kitten.˝ I glared up at him. 

I'm not playing this game for long. I took all the breath I can.

˝Please daddy. I need you to..˝ I looked up at him and pouted. ˝...put me in your sweet and wet mouth.˝ 

Jimin had a daddy kink. Like every other guy.

 Well, he also like when I dress like cat too. 

He shook his head at me and licked his lips before moving down. He  took my dick in his hands and pumped slowly then sped up with every pump,making me moan his name and scream daddy louder and louder,  then he put the tip of my dick in his mouth and teased me a bitbefore shoving it in his mouth. 

He bobbed his head faster and sucked hardly. Imoaned loudly.I  looked down at Jimin, who staring into my soul.

 Jimin's  eye's watered as he deep throated me roughly. I bit my lip so hard it started bleeding. I pulled Jimins hair trying to warn him.  

And that's when I let loose and came inJimin's mouth and around his lips. He licked it all up, swallowing it his eyes staring right at me. 

---------

˝Shit. Is he awake?˝ a deep voice asked and I felt someones arms shaking me. 

˝He blinked. He is okay.˝ In a second that arms moved away from me and I heard footsteps of someone running away. 

All I was tasting was blood, all I was feeling was pain. 

-------------------------

okay, this may be confusing....