Tiger

Get ready for few cute chapters because after that everything ie gonna become a huge mess. :)

JUNGKOOK pov

I was waiting for my dad's respond. He's mad. Like really mad. I told him that in a week when I will be 18, I will go and live with Jimin. He didn't said much. He threw his half empty beer bottle at the wall and continued to watch TV.

"Dad?"
He glanced at me with dissapointment in his eyes. He have that look everyday since he found out I like boys.

"I hate you Jungkook. But you are only thing I have."
I smiled by myself. Even how terrible that sound I was grateful he said that.
"I want to go. I want to be happy okay?"
"Do you think you deserve it?" He snorted. "You don't deserve to be happy."

That hurt.
I stand up and I never thought I can cry as fast as that.
"Everyone deserve to be happy. Me, you, everyone. That's why I'll leave. So both of us can be happy." After that I turn around and run to my room.

I started packing my things. I was too excited. I wonder how does it feel to live with a person you adore and he care for you.

To run from school just to go home and lay on your couch talking with him.
I had a smile on my face while packing small things. I will miss my room, house, my dad. That's normal. But I don't need people that make ne miserable in my life.

.

"Look at that blanket!" I pulled Jimin by his sleeve and made him look at the blue blanket with stars on it. "That's gonna be my gift for you when I move in." I smiled at Jimin and he hugged me around my waist
"Okay kitten, I can't wait two more days."

After the mall we walked back to his apartment. He made us hot chocolate and we talked a lot. Like always.
"I still feel bad." I spoke.
"Hm?" Jimin looked up at me with confused look on his face.
"My dad. Is he gonna be okay? You know he's alone."

"Jungkook. Stop feeling sorry for him. He doesen't deserve you. He ruined his own child. What normal father does that?"
He was angry. He cared for me more than I care for myself. I nodded not wanting to make him even more mad.
"I need to tell my mom. So she can send me money on this adress." My voice was quiet and Jimin snuggled closer.
"I hope she will be fine with that. My parents are not suposed to know."

My arms traveled from Jimin's back to his soft hair. Paying all attention of how his hair danced under my fingers I didn't even noticed him staring at me.

"We're gonna take shower together every morning."

"We never did that."

"That's another thing to add at our first time list." Jimin smiled and lean his head on my chest.

Favourite thing for him is when someone play's with his hair.

.

Next morning was weird. Last day in my house and my dad don't even talk to me. So our quick breakfast was awkward.

He was eating his egg's and I'm drinking my coffe and staring at my plate.
Quiet,
awkward.
So I drink up my coffee and said goodbye before walking outside and to my school.

Usual routine. Head down and praying hard not to meet one of my bullies. I'm glad no one know's I'm back with Jimin so they pick on me less.
As soon as the bell rang I wanted to enter my classroom but someone stopped me by pulling me by my hand.
Was it Jimin?

No.

"H-hey. Uhm, I need to apologize."
I almost started laughing. I shook my head and stepped back. "I'm sorry. I need more time."

It didn't helped at all when he took my hand again and moved closer.

"Taehyung p-please." I whispered as I started feeling anxious.

"Is it because I'm touching you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay. Look, I'm not gonna touch you but. Talk to me."

"No." I answered trying to look as cool as I can. "I'm already late for my class." With that I left to my classroom feeling sick in my stomach.

Why is he like this? He's trying to play another game on me.
.

AUTHOR pov

[Tomorrow]

Jungkook was finally 18. He will do thing he wanted to do for more than two years.
Start new life. Away from his abusive and unsupported dad. He's gonna live with his own angel. The boy who came out from no where, took him under his safety and even he put him in trouble it was sweet trouble to Jungkook.

He know nothing in life is easy. Love hurted a lot and now he's turning new page. He really hope his story is gonna have a happy ending. The boy deserve that.

He woke up after someone literally raped the door bell.

He sat up on bed and rubbed his eyes. "What's happening?" He murmured and realized what day it is. He hoped nothing bad is happening while walking to the door.

As soon as he unlocked it he got pulled in a hug.
"Hyung! What are you doing
here? My dad is gonna be pissed." Younger one whispered.

"I don't care! I'm here to take you home. I slept maybe an hour." Jimin said and let go of Jungkook but not for long because he took his hand and before he looked around to see if his dad is here he pulled younger boy to his room.

"Are you packed? Do you need help with anything?" Older boy was too excited.

While Jungkook was dissapointed. His boyfriend forgot it's also his birthday today.

"I need to pack few more things." Jimin nodded and started helping Jungkook.

After some time taller boy realized his dad is not even home. He decided to come back later to say a proper goodbye. He will also promise to visit him a lot.

.

"You don't look happy,kitten." Jimin pouted at Jungkook while they were in the elevator. "Are you tired? Or does something hurt you?"

Jungkook shook his head and gave his boyfriend sweetest smile. Jimin hugged him around his waist and sigh. "Suddenly life is so beautiful. But only when you are next to me."
Younger boy giggled at how cheesy older boy can be sometimes.

After they unlocked Jimin's and now their apartment they took Jungkook's stuff and walked inside. Jimin went to his room to put it there and Jungkook froze.

He had a grin on his face and was happy like he was not in a long time. "Jiminie!" younger boy yelled and put down his bags before he run to the room to find Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin turn around and Jungkook jumped on him and they both fall down on bed.

"You're the best boyfriend.
No one did something like this to me before." Jungkook spoke while placing pepper kisses all over Jimin's face. "I love how you make me feel special."

Older boy pulled Jungkook closer to his body. "You deserve even more. But I'm kinda short with money."

"Hyung! I love it because it's from you."

They walked to the living room hand in hand and stopped in front of the wall. Jungkook took the hoodie and kneeled down to took the cat with a little pink bow that was sleeping on the couch.
He glanced at Jimin and than back at the wall where Jimin painted: Kookie and Jimin, and little heart after that. It was in light blue color that matched Jungkook's new hoodie.

"Let's call this kitty Tiger. She look like a little tiger." Younger boy said and kissed the head of their new pet.

Jimin wanted it to be called Jikook. It's cheesy but he wanted to make the boy happier with every second of his special day.

"Happy birthday Kookie." He pecked Jungkook's lips before he whispered.

"I love you."

---------------------------

I wrote and edited this chapter on my night shift so pls forgive me if its bad. I will start writing Skinship chapter now so expect new update in 2 days ♥